Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How long will NT last ??????edited over sbs issue (Page 2)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hey even before SBS stated that geet ll have miscarriage but nothing like that happened ... so lets stay postive ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I was just thinking all these points on when & how soon NT's exit will be shown ...

as i myself want a problem free wedding for my fav jodi ... but do u all think that our favorite jodi ... will ever have a problem free or drama free wedding ... or even have a peaceful life after marriage  very easily ...

well if there peaceful life starts then how will the drama continue ... in order there is some spice in life ... the villains will come & go out of their life when ever they want LOL....

i know dearLOL...............also u know in MAANEET's life, villians have always brought MAANEET closer more than cupidsLOL.............rem due to Dev-NT-Geet's family, Geet left Hoshiyarpur and met Maan in Delhi, due to Sasha's saree fiasco we came to know Maan is sensitive and also that he cares for Geet and her tears do affect him, due to NT's attempt to kill Geet and her baby, Maan fills Geet's maang, now that he knows Brij is again after his Mishti he wants to be with his life Geet 24x7SmileWink

(varsha,daisy,mona)even i too want arjun to know true colors of NT ... but I doubt it will happen today or even soon ... well i am  not sure though ... but here are my thoughts ....

would welcome every ones views on this issue ...

NT will be exposed but not so soon ... if she would be exposed so soon i mean in today's episode even in front of her brother arjun ... thn i don't think so that cv's would have bought her back ... but i will be happy if i am proved wrongSmile ...

I wud love to see NT being exposed tonight itselfSmile but i don't think it will happen so soon atleast not for few episodes if they want to keep NT' track running for some episodes

NT being exposed now itself will make sense only if after knowing the truth somehow Arjun actually sides MAANEET and saves Geet from both NT and Brij
If this happens Maan might start trusting Arjun and he might be even ok with Anni and Arjun but if this happens, then Marjaani love track gets extendedLOLCry...............and then imagine our haalatLOL..........actually Anni scenes with Geet, Maan, dadi, tasha, pinky and all is fine and also Arjun's scenes with the guys and NT bearable to watch but i just cna't take AA's romantic scens..........no offence to anyone but i just never feel any romance in their romantic scenesLOL 

NT's come back ... means a very huge problem for geet & maan & now annie too got involved in it unknowingly Shocked.... but now she too got into it .... means annie's role will be extended OuchAngrybad for us ... as for some more time ... inspite of us disliking her scenes ... don't hate me for saying this ... but annie's track will definitely be extended ...

Brij will be gone probably after the marriage ... how ...

well here in tonight's episode Geet will definitely be saved .... how who not sure ... my guess definitely not arjun ...

may b maan might call her on her phone & she realises that she's been tricked or some one else might come & save her ...

I just hope haamri pyaari Geet gets savedSmileSmileSmile..........v have seen Maan as her saviour always until now and i guess even now he might be the one...........i guess girls not seeing Geet in her room might go tell Maan that Geet is missing and Maan too worried starts searching for his Mishti............Hima i also agree with ur prediction......the chances that ur prediction will turn out to be true are very high bcuz v all know u r a cvLOL

NT will spot brij ... how .... don't ask me LOL no idea .... but these 2 will join hands ... for sure ... as dushman ka dushman dost logic applies here LOL

so that their common enemies can be eliminated NT ... brij join hands ...

I don't think they will join hands bcuz Brij seeing NT will kill her so there will no time for joining handsLOL.............Brij is violent woh hosh mein nahin josh mein kaam karta hai unlike NT who is very chalak.......i will not be surprised if NT offers to join hands with Brij but i'm doubtful that Brij would accept her offer bcuz rem Brij is someone who tried killing his own sis so many times for parivaar ki jhooti izzat and shaan.............he knows NT and Dev also the reason behind family dishonour so him taking NT's side not sure

now their major target is geet as of now ... & they will try to kill her ... but will fail in the process & brij will get cought ...

u know in tue episode.......it was saying (the line which comes at bottom in every epi) Maan aur Brij ka akhir takkar which means the villian who will pay a very high price for coming in between MAANEET and for the crimes committed would be Brij then right? 

also u know in today's sbs about Maan or Geet going to jail after marriage..........how is it possible?.........will it be like Maan in the process of saving Geet from NT and Brij wud kill Brij and this NT might use this situaion against Maan.........i mean may be she might just inform police that Maan tried to kill Brij without telling them it was just accidental when Maan tried to save Geet......she might tell police half-truth but obviously Maan ko kuch nahi hoga bcuz there r so many well-wishers for MAANEET and eye-witnesses to the whole incident who might tell that it is not Maan's fault infact MAANEET were the vicitim and not the culprit?..........so i'm positive that at the end no one will go to jail............not sure if it make any sense 

marriage will happen as per the supposed date & i am trying to be +ve so ... hoping everything will happen in a +ve way for maaneet ... Smile

I know Hima even i'm positiveSmile........like minds think alikeSmileSmileSmile

NT once again flees from the marriage venue so that she does not get coughtOuch ...

as she is more cunning than brij & has better brains than brij ... LOLWink

i agreeLOLLOL

like we know brij is a character whose actions are more without any particular plan ... more of actions than thoughts who thinks killing will solve the problem ...

whn it comes to brains it's NT ... she's the one with brain ...

so NT uses her brain ... & flees away from the scene ...Ouch

but NT will be here for some more time ... OuchCry

NT will try to manipulate every thing & every one around her ... most probably use annie's love for arjun as we already know she has something in her mind ... exactly the same way i said earlier ...

NT ka dimmag mein kya hai woh kisi ko pata nahin shayad woh kudh bhi nahi jaantiLOLLOLLOL

& arjun will be ignorant of NT works for some more time as the story needs to continue ...Ouch

how NT is going to use annie ... that we will be getting to see ...Confused

yea bcuz now v know Arjun will not be part of NT's plan in using Anni so now NT's ki chalak dimaag mein kya chal raha hai pata nahiAngry

my guess geet will be having an idea of what NT has in her mind ... but will be helpless Cry.... but will try her level best to help annie out ...  & annie blinded in her love will go against geet as she thinks that NT is here to set her love life with arjun .... believes that maan & geet are her enemies ...

I doubt that Anni will trust NT and not Geet.........i guess Anni by now have realized how wrong she was when she thought Geet is the one who is wrong but now that Maan has told her everything abt her bhabhi i doubt that Anni would doubt Geet again............surely NT will use Anni's emotional weakness-love for Arjun but don't know how

NT mostly might poison her mind against geet & may b maan too ... Confused

geet will initially will not be successful ... will see some failures .Ouch.. but eventually will win over NT ...

obv MAANEET will emerege victorious as usual as they r always right, just, fairSmileSmileSmile

according to NT ... she is right ... when we all know how evil she is ... she just changed the meaning of innocence in yesterday's episode LOL

seriously even i felt like if NT is innocent then our angel Geet ke liye v need new word......i can't use the innocent word on our Geet if it is used on NTAngry

well these are my thoughts & I don't mind if i am proved wrong in the whole NT track .... but i think this may happen ... as NT's comeback after 1 month or so ... has not been done without a reason ....

I know geet is not a saas bahu saga ... but ... NT's track is going some where around it ... as per using annie ... when thy introduced annie ... i guess thy had all this in mind ... other wise Y would annie be introduced for arjun ...

edited
I missed the SBS part ... but girls ... just remember how many times SBS news was correct ... as far as i remember SBS gives us some news & most of the time it is not correct ... & wht thy inform us never happens most of the time if it is negative ...

so don't worry over the SBS news ... it is not correct & full ... they always give negative news which never happens ...
eg:- MC ...thy said abt miscarriage did it happen????? 

NO MC did not happen whn thy said it would happen ...

wht else -ve news thy gave ... thy give most of the time news which is never correct ... so me never believe the news ...

so neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...

cv's will never do that ... thy know wht will happen if any such type of track will come ... so they don't want it to affect their TRP's ... with any such sort of stupid track ...

so me 10000000000000% positive that neither maan nor geet will go to jail ... & they will get married without any problem ... & even will have SR ... so be +ve girls ...Smile

yea dear sbs news is not always right esp when they say anythign bad abt to happen nothing like that happens
my replies in green

Edited by sptrno - 14 January 2011 at 6:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilledewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima i believe nt is here to stay dear......about sbs news lets see what the cvs finally show us.

samata ... i really don't want to believe wht sbs said ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mrk_1

hey even before SBS stated that geet ll have miscarriage but nothing like that happened ... so lets stay postive ..

yes durga ... need to b +ve & spread +vity ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey hima.. gud observation regarding nt and brij. NT s der to stay and brij ll move out or mite be killed. And regarding Sbs i dint watch today and shocked to read in ur post about sbs. Sad yar. Cvs cannnot do sth like this. Liked ur optimism. Tumhari optimism ki toh baath hi alaag hai. Dil ko thandak milli tumhari positivity ke liye... thanks.N lets hope for the best

thnks bharkha ... yes i too don't want to think bad abt anything ... so always try to b positive ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ Hima "
NT will be exposed but not so soon ... if she would be exposed so soon i mean in today's episode even in front of her brother arjun ... thn i don't think so that cv's would have bought her back ."

Yes, I think yo are right .  Agar Exposed karna tha to why Nt enter rhe show after one month .

Lets talk about the jail part . Agar Maan orGeet me se kissi ek ko jail ho jai to kitne din ke liye . Itna negativity kyu . Agar Maan ko jail ho jai to Geet will cry more and she is preg also . Aur Geet jail jai ti Maan will get violent . Ye sbs marriage ka total maazai khatam kar dia . Kitne din se hum ye shaadi ke liye  wait kar raha tha . agar ye news dena ho tha to shaadi ke baat deta .
After marriage we want Maanet happily live for one week . I know Sr will not happen right now but kamse kam kuch cute scene to dekh na hawk hai humhe . Jaise in marriage night Maaneet will sleep on same bed Geet's head on Maan's arms ,ek kiss then after some cute noke jhok . I don't understand Nt kaise Maan or Geet ko Jail vejega. AA track I am bored with them .

mona ... don't even think any thing like tht will happen ... none of them will go to jail ...

the cv's u know might re think on their decision .... last time also whn MC news was given ... cv's were not sure at tht point .... but bcoz we viewers did not like the news & how we all reacted they did not show any MC ... 

now also the same thing will happen ... they will not show any sort of negativity ... just wait & sit & enjoy the marriage celebrations ... which will happen with high level drama ...

AA track we all hate but can't do anything abt it ... it will def b extended ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sptrno][QUOTE=dewdropred]

I was just thinking all these points on when & how soon NT's exit will be shown ...

as i myself want a problem free wedding for my fav jodi ... but do u all think that our favorite jodi ... will ever have a problem free or drama free wedding ... or even have a peaceful life after marriage  very easily ...

well if there peaceful life starts then how will the drama continue ... in order there is some spice in life ... the villains will come & go out of their life when ever they want LOL....

i know dearLOL...............also u know in MAANEET's life, villians have always brought MAANEET closer more than cupidsLOL.............rem due to Dev-NT-Geet's family, Geet left Hoshiyarpur and met Maan in Delhi, due to Sasha's saree fiasco we came to know Maan is sensitive and also that he cares for Geet and her tears do affect him, due to NT's attempt to kill Geet and her baby, Maan fills Geet's maang, now that he knows Brij is again after his Mishti he wants to be with his life Geet 24x7SmileWink

(varsha,daisy,mona)even i too want arjun to know true colors of NT ... but I doubt it will happen today or even soon ... well i am  not sure though ... but here are my thoughts ....

would welcome every ones views on this issue ...

NT will be exposed but not so soon ... if she would be exposed so soon i mean in today's episode even in front of her brother arjun ... thn i don't think so that cv's would have bought her back ... but i will be happy if i am proved wrongSmile ...

I wud love to see NT being exposed tonight itselfSmile but i don't think it will happen so soon atleast not for few episodes if they want to keep NT' track running for some episodes

NT being exposed now itself will make sense only if after knowing the truth somehow Arjun actually sides MAANEET and saves Geet from both NT and Brij
If this happens Maan might start trusting Arjun and he might be even ok with Anni and Arjun but if this happens, then Marjaani love track gets extendedLOLCry...............and then imagine our haalatLOL..........actually Anni scenes with Geet, Maan, dadi, tasha, pinky and all is fine and also Arjun's scenes with the guys and NT bearable to watch but i just cna't take AA's romantic scens..........no offence to anyone but i just never feel any romance in their romantic scenesLOL 

i don't think so arjun will have any clue abt NT ... atleast for today .... we can wait & watch for tonight's episode ... thn we can c who will save her ...

but i don't think so he will go against NT ... but if brij is there .... & if he knows abt him he might save geet from him ....

maan may not trust him easily ... but might still keep him at a distance ...
AA scenes look fake 2 me 2 ...

NT's come back ... means a very huge problem for geet & maan & now annie too got involved in it unknowingly Shocked.... but now she too got into it .... means annie's role will be extended OuchAngrybad for us ... as for some more time ... inspite of us disliking her scenes ... don't hate me for saying this ... but annie's track will definitely be extended ...

Brij will be gone probably after the marriage ... how ...

well here in tonight's episode Geet will definitely be saved .... how who not sure ... my guess definitely not arjun ...

may b maan might call her on her phone & she realises that she's been tricked or some one else might come & save her ...

I just hope haamri pyaari Geet gets savedSmileSmileSmile..........v have seen Maan as her saviour always until now and i guess even now he might be the one...........i guess girls not seeing Geet in her room might go tell Maan that Geet is missing and Maan too worried starts searching for his Mishti............Hima i also agree with ur prediction......the chances that ur prediction will turn out to be true are very high bcuz v all know u r a cvLOL

geet will b saved but the question is how & who ... will get the answers tonight .... hope 1 of the girls come down ... or maan himself ... dadi ... anie ... anyone ... even nakul will do ...
reg - prediction LOLabt geet being saved is fine ...& maaneet being happily married is also fine ... but -ve things hope nothing happens ... hope NT does not do anything bad ... or uses annie ...

NT will spot brij ... how .... don't ask me LOL no idea .... but these 2 will join hands ... for sure ... as dushman ka dushman dost logic applies here LOL

so that their common enemies can be eliminated NT ... brij join hands ...

I don't think they will join hands bcuz Brij seeing NT will kill her so there will no time for joining handsLOL.............Brij is violent woh hosh mein nahin josh mein kaam karta hai unlike NT who is very chalak.......i will not be surprised if NT offers to join hands with Brij but i'm doubtful that Brij would accept her offer bcuz rem Brij is someone who tried killing his own sis so many times for parivaar ki jhooti izzat and shaan.............he knows NT and Dev also the reason behind family dishonour so him taking NT's side not sure

brij is a man without brain ... as he thinks with anger ... & without sense ... so NT might say as geet is common enemy to both .... she might help him to sneak into KM just like she did ...or don't know wht she will do ... but def ... she will join hands ...with him ... & brij all he thinks abt is killing geet ... so will not c any thing ...

now thinking abt brij another thought she is a women ... he might refuse also ... but don't know ... he may or may not accept her help ... he knows NT & Dev are culprits ... but never tried to even find out abt their where abts ...& he too does not ahve a clue tht dev & maan r related ...

now their major target is geet as of now ... & they will try to kill her ... but will fail in the process & brij will get cought ...

u know in tue episode.......it was saying (the line which comes at bottom in every epi) Maan aur Brij ka akhir takkar which means the villian who will pay a very high price for coming in between MAANEET and for the crimes committed would be Brij then right? 

also u know in today's sbs about Maan or Geet going to jail after marriage..........how is it possible?.........will it be like Maan in the process of saving Geet from NT and Brij wud kill Brij and this NT might use this situaion against Maan.........i mean may be she might just inform police that Maan tried to kill Brij without telling them it was just accidental when Maan tried to save Geet......she might tell police half-truth but obviously Maan ko kuch nahi hoga bcuz there r so many well-wishers for MAANEET and eye-witnesses to the whole incident who might tell that it is not Maan's fault infact MAANEET were the vicitim and not the culprit?..........so i'm positive that at the end no one will go to jail............not sure if it make any sense 
wht u said sounded sense ... but hopefully instead of maan & geet NT goes to jail ... as she will be the one who will be killing brij .... & might try to implicate either maan or geet & as we know we have plenty of eye witness ... so NT can go to jail ...

but if she kills him from behind ... then we have a bit problem ... but better we wait for tht episode & then discuss ...this issue ... wht if she attacks from behind ...

marriage will happen as per the supposed date & i am trying to be +ve so ... hoping everything will happen in a +ve way for maaneet ... Smile

I know Hima even i'm positiveSmile........like minds think alikeSmileSmile

yes dear ... we do ... b +ve ....

NT once again flees from the marriage venue so that she does not get coughtOuch ...

as she is more cunning than brij & has better brains than brij ... LOLWink

i agreeLOLLOL

so do i LOL

like we know brij is a character whose actions are more without any particular plan ... more of actions than thoughts who thinks killing will solve the problem ...

whn it comes to brains it's NT ... she's the one with brain ...

so NT uses her brain ... & flees away from the scene ...Ouch

but NT will be here for some more time ... OuchCry

NT will try to manipulate every thing & every one around her ... most probably use annie's love for arjun as we already know she has something in her mind ... exactly the same way i said earlier ...

NT ka dimmag mein kya hai woh kisi ko pata nahin shayad woh kudh bhi nahi jaantiLOLLOLLOL

hope cv's know LOL
& arjun will be ignorant of NT works for some more time as the story needs to continue ...Ouch

how NT is going to use annie ... that we will be getting to see ...Confused

yea bcuz now v know Arjun will not be part of NT's plan in using Anni so now NT's ki chalak dimaag mein kya chal raha hai pata nahiAngry
this ans also cv's know LOL 
my guess geet will be having an idea of what NT has in her mind ... but will be helpless Cry.... but will try her level best to help annie out ...  & annie blinded in her love will go against geet as she thinks that NT is here to set her love life with arjun .... believes that maan & geet are her enemies ...

I doubt that Anni will trust NT and not Geet.........i guess Anni by now have realized how wrong she was when she thought Geet is the one who is wrong but now that Maan has told her everything abt her bhabhi i doubt that Anni would doubt Geet again............surely NT will use Anni's emotional weakness-love for Arjun but don't know how

c annie did believe geet ... i m  not saying she does not believe geet ... this fact will come whn annie & arjun story will go ahead ... as annie wants arjun ... she might feel NT might help her ... but geet might sense the danger & requests annie to b away from NT's bro & NT ... but annie will not listen to her ...thinking tht ... geet does not want her to be happy ... so MU b/w annie & geet ... annie getting close to NT ... may B ... hope this does not happen wht i am saying ...

NT mostly might poison her mind against geet & may b maan too ... Confused

geet will initially will not be successful ... will see some failures .Ouch.. but eventually will win over NT ...

obv MAANEET will emerege victorious as usual as they r always right, just, fairSmileSmileSmile

satyamaeva jayatae .... truth always wins ...

according to NT ... she is right ... when we all know how evil she is ... she just changed the meaning of innocence in yesterday's episode LOL

seriously even i felt like if NT is innocent then our angel Geet ke liye v need new word......i can't use the innocent word on our Geet if it is used on NTAngry

i agree ... me 2 thinking on a new word ...LOL

well these are my thoughts & I don't mind if i am proved wrong in the whole NT track .... but i think this may happen ... as NT's comeback after 1 month or so ... has not been done without a reason ....

I know geet is not a saas bahu saga ... but ... NT's track is going some where around it ... as per using annie ... when thy introduced annie ... i guess thy had all this in mind ... other wise Y would annie be introduced for arjun ...

edited
I missed the SBS part ... but girls ... just remember how many times SBS news was correct ... as far as i remember SBS gives us some news & most of the time it is not correct ... & wht thy inform us never happens most of the time if it is negative ...

so don't worry over the SBS news ... it is not correct & full ... they always give negative news which never happens ...
eg:- MC ...thy said abt miscarriage did it happen????? 

NO MC did not happen whn thy said it would happen ...

wht else -ve news thy gave ... thy give most of the time news which is never correct ... so me never believe the news ...

so neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...

cv's will never do that ... thy know wht will happen if any such type of track will come ... so they don't want it to affect their TRP's ... with any such sort of stupid track ...

so me 10000000000000% positive that neither maan nor geet will go to jail ... & they will get married without any problem ... & even will have SR ... so be +ve girls ...Smile

yea dear sbs news is not always right esp when they say anythign bad abt to happen nothing like that happens

nothing like tht ever happens ... me to sure ...

my replies in black ...

sptrno

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u @ dewdropped, we should not worry at all, nothing will happen to Maneet and they will soon get married and i really personally dont want NT's track to be ended as i love to watch how she plans everytime and somehow the end result doesnt be the same as what she thought earlier to be and i also request my dear frnds to keep faith in cvs, and many people have been sayign that the old characters are not been used well and new characters are coming intot he serial, i think we shld stop thinking like that as id tats was the case then neither brij nor NT wouldnt be back and iam pretty sure after Maaneet's marriage, old charcters like dev, meera would come back, sorry if i hurted someone's feelings and i also think Geet neither Maan will get shot, so be +ve guys nothing will happen to our Maneet :)  SBS news r not always true guys

Edited by Tiharika - 14 January 2011 at 9:10am

dewdropred

Go to top