India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How long will NT last ??????edited over sbs issue

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

I was just thinking all these points on when & how soon NT's exit will be shown ...

as i myself want a problem free wedding for my fav jodi ... but do u all think that our favorite jodi ... will ever have a problem free or drama free wedding ... or even have a peaceful life after marriage  very easily ...

well if there peaceful life starts then how will the drama continue ... in order there is some spice in life ... the villains will come & go out of their life when ever they want LOL....

(varsha,daisy,mona)even i too want arjun to know true colors of NT ... but I doubt it will happen today or even soon ... well i am  not sure though ... but here are my thoughts ....

would welcome every ones views on this issue ...

NT will be exposed but not so soon ... if she would be exposed so soon i mean in today's episode even in front of her brother arjun ... thn i don't think so that cv's would have bought her back ... but i will be happy if i am proved wrongSmile ...

NT's come back ... means a very huge problem for geet & maan & now annie too got involved in it unknowingly Shocked.... but now she too got into it .... means annie's role will be extended OuchAngrybad for us ... as for some more time ... inspite of us disliking her scenes ... don't hate me for saying this ... but annie's track will definitely be extended ...

Brij will be gone probably after the marriage ... how ...

well here in tonight's episode Geet will definitely be saved .... how who not sure ... my guess definitely not arjun ...

may b maan might call her on her phone & she realises that she's been tricked or some one else might come & save her ...

NT will spot brij ... how .... don't ask me LOL no idea .... but these 2 will join hands ... for sure ... as dushman ka dushman dost logic applies here LOL

so that their common enemies can be eliminated NT ... brij join hands ...

now their major target is geet as of now ... & they will try to kill her ... but will fail in the process & brij will get cought ...

marriage will happen as per the supposed date & i am trying to be +ve so ... hoping everything will happen in a +ve way for maaneet ... Smile

NT once again flees from the marriage venue so that she does not get coughtOuch ...

as she is more cunning than brij & has better brains than brij ... LOLWink

like we know brij is a character whose actions are more without any particular plan ... more of actions than thoughts who thinks killing will solve the problem ...

whn it comes to brains it's NT ... she's the one with brain ...

so NT uses her brain ... & flees away from the scene ...Ouch

but NT will be here for some more time ... OuchCry

NT will try to manipulate every thing & every one around her ... most probably use annie's love for arjun as we already know she has something in her mind ... exactly the same way i said earlier ...

& arjun will be ignorant of NT works for some more time as the story needs to continue ...Ouch

how NT is going to use annie ... that we will be getting to see ...Confused

my guess geet will be having an idea of what NT has in her mind ... but will be helpless Cry.... but will try her level best to help annie out ...  & annie blinded in her love will go against geet as she thinks that NT is here to set her love life with arjun .... believes that maan & geet are her enemies ...

NT mostly might poison her mind against geet & may b maan too ... Confused

geet will initially will not be successful ... will see some failures .Ouch.. but eventually will win over NT ...

according to NT ... she is right ... when we all know how evil she is ... she just changed the meaning of innocence in yesterday's episode LOL

well these are my thoughts & I don't mind if i am proved wrong in the whole NT track .... but i think this may happen ... as NT's comeback after 1 month or so ... has not been done without a reason ....

I know geet is not a saas bahu saga ... but ... NT's track is going some where around it ... as per using annie ... when thy introduced annie ... i guess thy had all this in mind ... other wise Y would annie be introduced for arjun ...

edited
I missed the SBS part ... but girls ... just remember how many times SBS news was correct ... as far as i remember SBS gives us some news & most of the time it is not correct ... & wht thy inform us never happens most of the time if it is negative ...

so don't worry over the SBS news ... it is not correct & full ... they always give negative news which never happens ...
eg:- MC ...thy said abt miscarriage did it happen????? 

NO MC did not happen whn thy said it would happen ...

wht else -ve news thy gave ... thy give most of the time news which is never correct ... so me never believe the news ...

so neither maan nor geet will go to jail ...

cv's will never do that ... thy know wht will happen if any such type of track will come ... so they don't want it to affect their TRP's ... with any such sort of stupid track ...

so me 10000000000000% positive that neither maan nor geet will go to jail ... & they will get married without any problem ... & even will have SR ... so be +ve girls ...Smile

Edited by dewdropred - 14 January 2011 at 3:49am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010ChaudhrytmwhitepearlSakshiGargixxumechantefillemrk-1meravigilisodrdee142Audiwaliabharkhasaanjh11sumona28sptrno--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFanblackb28mysteriousmilliCrazyCutesy

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
What about SBS report that either Geet or Maan would go to jail.....What could this be?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

What about SBS report that either Geet or Maan would go to jail.....What could this be?

varsha ...  i did not want to show any negativity so did not mention any thing bad for maaneet ...
after marriage ...

i did not watch sbs ... news ... but will pm u abt who ?????
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I was just thinking all these points on when & how soon NT's exit will be shown ...

as i myself want a problem free wedding for my fav jodi ... but do u all think that our favorite jodi ... will ever have a problem free or drama free wedding ... or even have a peaceful life after marriage  very easily ...

well if there peaceful life starts then how will the drama continue ... in order there is some spice in life ... the villains will come & go out of their life when ever they want LOL....

(varsha,daisy,mona)even i too want arjun to know true colors of NT ... but I doubt it will happen today or even soon ... well i am  not sure though ... but here are my thoughts ....

would welcome every ones views on this issue ...

NT will be exposed but not so soon ... if she would be exposed so soon i mean in today's episode even in front of her brother arjun ... thn i don't think so that cv's would have bought her back ... but i will be happy if i am proved wrongSmile ...

NT's come back ... means a very huge problem for geet & maan & now annie too got involved in it unknowingly Shocked.... but now she too got into it .... means annie's role will be extended OuchAngrybad for us ... as for some more time ... inspite of us disliking her scenes ... don't hate me for saying this ... but annie's track will definitely be extended ...

Brij will be gone probably after the marriage ... how ...

well here in tonight's episode Geet will definitely be saved .... how who not sure ... my guess definitely not arjun ...

may b maan might call her on her phone & she realises that she's been tricked or some one else might come & save her ...

NT will spot brij ... how .... don't ask me LOL no idea .... but these 2 will join hands ... for sure ... as dushman ka dushman dost logic applies here LOL

so that their common enemies can be eliminated NT ... brij join hands ...

now their major target is geet as of now ... & they will try to kill her ... but will fail in the process & brij will get cought ...

marriage will happen as per the supposed date & i am trying to be +ve so ... hoping everything will happen in a +ve way for maaneet ... Smile

NT once again flees from the marriage venue so that she does not get coughtOuch ...

as she is more cunning than brij & has better brains than brij ... LOLWink

like we know brij is a character whose actions are more without any particular plan ... more of actions than thoughts who thinks killing will solve the problem ...

whn it comes to brains it's NT ... she's the one with brain ...

so NT uses her brain ... & flees away from the scene ...Ouch

but NT will be here for some more time ... OuchCry

NT will try to manipulate every thing & every one around her ... most probably use annie's love for arjun as we already know she has something in her mind ... exactly the same way i said earlier ...

& arjun will be ignorant of NT works for some more time as the story needs to continue ...Ouch

how NT is going to use annie ... that we will be getting to see ...Confused

my guess geet will be having an idea of what NT has in her mind ... but will be helpless Cry.... but will try her level best to help annie out ...  & annie blinded in her love will go against geet as she thinks that NT is here to set her love life with arjun .... believes that maan & geet are her enemies ...

NT mostly might poison her mind against geet & may b maan too ... Confused

geet will initially will not be successful ... will see some failures .Ouch.. but eventually will win over NT ...

according to NT ... she is right ... when we all know how evil she is ... she just changed the meaning of innocence in yesterday's episode LOL

well these are my thoughts & I don't mind if i am proved wrong in the whole NT track .... but i think this may happen ... as NT's comeback after 1 month or so ... has not been done without a reason ....

I know geet is not a saas bahu saga ... but ... NT's track is going some where around it ... as per using annie ... when thy introduced annie ... i guess thy had all this in mind ... other wise Y would annie be introduced for arjun ...

Yeah Hima, NT is very cunning unlike Brij she uses her intelligence to manipulate situations to her benefit and will not be that easy to defeat.

But also now that she has no one on her side (Arjun maybe in her side initially but he proved that she cannot make him do anything against his principles) she may try to do something impulsively and might make the biggest mistake of her life and get caught (my fervent wish).

I think the Annie track is to show Arjun falling in love with her and turning positive so lets hope for the best. 

I also agree with you that they brought NT so it must be for something major, lets hope it is for ending her track once and for all not to add more complications.

But what is scaring me is the news that either Maan or Geet will be jailed because of NT, what the hell is all that aboutAngry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Yeah Hima, NT is very cunning unlike Brij she uses her intelligence to manipulate situations to her benefit and will not be that easy to defeat.

But also now that she has no one on her side (Arjun maybe in her side initially but he proved that she cannot make him do anything against his principles) she may try to do something impulsively and might make the biggest mistake of her life and get caught (my fervent wish).

I think the Annie track is to show Arjun falling in love with her and turning positive so lets hope for the best. 

I also agree with you that they brought NT so it must be for something major, lets hope it is for ending her track once and for all not to add more complications.

But what is scaring me is the news that either Maan or Geet will be jailed because of NT, what the hell is all that aboutAngry 

i hope dee NT gets caught ...
reg- ur thoughts over annie & arjun - hope tht's y thy both are ...

i too want her track to end ... but how & whn or forever not sure ...

ok reg sbs news i just updatd in the post itself ... don't worry most of the time thy give us wrong info ... thy will not do tht ...

drdee142sumona28

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hima i believe nt is here to stay dear......about sbs news lets see what the cvs finally show us.

sumona28dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
hey hima.. gud observation regarding nt and brij. NT s der to stay and brij ll move out or mite be killed. And regarding Sbs i dint watch today and shocked to read in ur post about sbs. Sad yar. Cvs cannnot do sth like this. Liked ur optimism. Tumhari optimism ki toh baath hi alaag hai. Dil ko thandak milli tumhari positivity ke liye... thanks.N lets hope for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@ Hima " NT will be exposed but not so soon ... if she would be exposed so soon i mean in today's episode even in front of her brother arjun ... thn i don't think so that cv's would have bought her back ."

Yes, I think yo are right .  Agar Exposed karna tha to why Nt enter rhe show after one month .

Lets talk about the jail part . Agar Maan orGeet me se kissi ek ko jail ho jai to kitne din ke liye . Itna negativity kyu . Agar Maan ko jail ho jai to Geet will cry more and she is preg also . Aur Geet jail jai ti Maan will get violent . Ye sbs marriage ka total maazai khatam kar dia . Kitne din se hum ye shaadi ke liye  wait kar raha tha . agar ye news dena ho tha to shaadi ke baat deta .
After marriage we want Maanet happily live for one week . I know Sr will not happen right now but kamse kam kuch cute scene to dekh na hawk hai humhe . Jaise in marriage night Maaneet will sleep on same bed Geet's head on Maan's arms ,ek kiss then after some cute noke jhok . I don't understand Nt kaise Maan or Geet ko Jail vejega. AA track I am bored with them .

mechantefilledewdropred

Go to top