Seema shd die, track finish as naksh is doing good

Posted: 13 years ago
i think seema should die now or disappear, fhaltu mein beech mein aa gayai... uska prayatschit kar do aur chyapter close karo plssss... because nakusha is really doing politically also good and we dont wnat her to end in saga of love traiangle hope so....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

achaanak seema ko prayaschit kyun karna hai? aur ab pehle jaise dutta ka pyaar bhi chahiye, hey bhagwan hame bachao iss track se

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tum ko story chahi e ki story ke end chahiye.

aur ek bat seema ne galti ki thi isliye nakusha ko dutta mila (aur hum sab ko). nehi to LTL nehi banta.
arey yaaron pryatschit in the form of helping him to get to his destiny and get well soon and not trying to get him to herself
this is what i wish i meant
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Initialy, i was quite excited about seema track as she vl act as cupid between TaSha but now, i m also quite fed up of her track, moreover after yesterdays episode, it is quite clear that her intentions r nt correct. 😡
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
her intentions r nt correct. 😡

-------
why shruti? as per story she don't know about naku & dutta's present life. and also seema want to stable from the begining. now seema ke majdhar me dutta sirf tinka nehi  pura ship hay. to usse pakad ne ki kosis to karegi hi.

this is testing time for dutta.  don't worry o pass ho jaye ga.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

tum ko story chahi e ki story ke end chahiye.

aur ek bat seema ne galti ki thi isliye nakusha ko dutta mila (aur hum sab ko). nehi to LTL nehi banta.

aisy kaisey nahi banta yaar....akhir dutta ki love story CVs ke haath jo thi...wo to seema nahi bhi chahti cheat karna to CVs ussey cheating karva hi dete...ye CV ne millai jodi hai..Dutta-nakkusha😆
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dont worry chanda wanda is going to disappear this week. when she finds out about karma meaning when she finds out that dutta was is and will only belong to his nakku. simple :) this week im sure we will get a tasha reunion!