India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHAT??????????????????

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Just a few minutes back i had so praised the CVs as till date they have delivered such fantastic episodes that we have been compelled to watch the re-run of the show again and again. Whatever twist and turn that they have shown till date has been so well thought out and executed that we have loved the show so much, ........................BUT just now the chugal khor aunty of SBS said as soon as the wedding is over One among the Maaneet, either Maan or Geet will be going to jail??????????????????? Why CVs anything to avoid SR or what?
I don't think this will go down well with the audience, plz prove my trust in u all correct CVs and dont turn this into a regular soap opera...........................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargdrdee142Killer_DeviL

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

agurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...CV's are gone MADAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry they always wants to play with fans emotions!

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
dear i am not harsh ..if i sound so really really sorryTongueTongueTongue
see life has its ups and downCry...it cant be smoothCry...
i want a strong story which was shown before...that's the reason i ended up in this serial.
Smile
let us give some space to cv's ...let them take the story to another level...
they will never seperate maaneetTongueTongue
but at the sametime just romancing and sticking together will not be nice....what happened to geet is not a simple thng it cannot be handled so simply..like how they forgot devAngryShockedShockedAngryAngry(just dev realized his mistakeS...he is forgiven by us or by cv's .NO ! HE DESTROYED WHOLE FAMILY AND THIER HAPPINESS AND NOW BRIJ IS OUT) and nayantara is still out thereAngryAngryAngry...
i feel story has changed its direction since gc's sicknessCryCry...its a very powerful serial...if you want it to be great AND REMEMBERED AT ALL TIMES(LIKE DDLJ/SHOLAY MOVIES) WITH APPRECIATION BY ALL GROUP OF AUDIENCE THEN IT SHOULD BECOME MORE SERIOUS YET STRONGER AND OFCOURSE POSITIVE then we should be patient and let the story to go in its own way...afterall its a lovestory EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith a strong social messageClap...not only romance and all that stuff...
ITS OUR BELOVED SERIAL GEET AND OUR BELOVED GURTI IN IT....SO I WANT IT TO BE
EVERLASTING FAVORITE SERIAL TO EVERYONE
SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyi

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
No they are planning the SR in JailWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index