Geet Or Maan To Be Jailed- SBS - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
well i hope it's msk who's going to jail.... and that to with immediate bail... i don't want geet to suffer more.... πŸ˜”
NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by -Dimple-

Koi baat nahi, inn dooriyon se to pyar aur bhi badega😍

Dorriyan kahe ki dimple..just imagine... Munda Maan doing his 'Jail hoo ha' n Geet coming to meet him....eyelocks and romance thru the jail rods πŸ˜ DREAMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!

N waise bhi..jail jayenge to Bail to milne hi wali hai... so why fikar karoing..just chill n njoy Maneet Wedding πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Marausha

they're getting jailed?? at least they're getting jailed together πŸ˜†
thank god the wedding is still on

not THEY.... EITHER Geet or Maan are getting jailed πŸ˜†

GODDDDDDDDDDDD shado hui nai seperation start means no SR no happy married life aray yar kia bakwas hai wat are the CVs upto ridiculous😑😑😑😑😑

After hearing this jail track I recollect something. Hope u guys remember its a scene from  the movie jaane tu ya jaane na .In the movie in order to become RAJPUT u have to fullfill the following 3 conditions-
1.Beat someone
2.Ride a horse
3.Go to jail

Our munda has done the first 2 for geet,though he did the second task in GEET'S dream.And now if MAAN goes to jail.He will become rajput.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Dorriyan kahe ki dimple..just imagine... Munda Maan doing his 'Jail hoo ha' n Geet coming to meet him....eyelocks and romance thru the jail rods πŸ˜ DREAMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!

N waise bhi..jail jayenge to Bail to milne hi wali hai... so why fikar karoing..just chill n njoy Maneet Wedding πŸ˜›

hehehehe true. I want geet or maan to be in the jail atleast for a day or two.

If maan is in jail then his geet will come with a tiffin box and feeding maan.

If geet is inside thejail then just imagine what maan will do, we will get to see angry MSK
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yeah just saw......chalo.. atleast the wedding is on  And waise bhi.. Jail mein jayenge to Bail bhi ho jaegi...na..!! So chillax guys...!!

awwwww good answer πŸ˜†
Nooooooooooo

i don't like this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Waise i tell u this jail tracks not always seeing good mood by fans i remember when Ranvir gone to jail Ragini alone Ragvir ne kya hungama kiya tha i know very well coz i am also one of them hope that doesn,t happen here atleast