~~~|| Crazy ADIans World ||~~~ - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

hi aditti, saadrita, monu, Purni and is  there anyone else too ?? πŸ˜Š
Yes of course, the man with a husky voice, bouncy hair, with a gap in between his teeth.
 @ Deepika- That's true also, but compared to what she did to collect evidences like him, poke her nose into his house without his permission, her attempts to save him are almost negligible... Anyways let's leave it, otherwise Aditi's atma will haunt me at night. πŸ˜†
saadrita...abhijeet had hidden the truth what else could she do,even daya had noted that abhijeet had all of a sudden bought new shoes...if abhijeet and aditi's position had been reversed,he would have done the same....
Originally posted by deep_baner

i have been coming here quite regularly now....πŸ˜ƒ

ya... it feels great to see many of us here...!! πŸ˜ƒ

and let me take this opportunity to share something with u all...!! πŸ˜‰am sure by now,  those who are familiar with this line of mine will very well guess what am saying about...πŸ˜†

Ok coming back -  Please post ur comments in TRIO's profiles.. which helps in increase their ranks ..  Due to comparatively less comments TRIO's ranks are decreasing..!!  and so the show's rank 

those who are intrested to see their TRIO's rank increase, can post there comments on their profiles - if cast's rank's increase simultaneously the show's rank too will increase πŸ˜Š

CID forum > Popular cast > Aditya Srivastava > Post comment 

Please Note : when we spare so much of time for our favourite show and its related discussions.. why not make efforts wto increase their ranks when we can do .. iπŸ˜›
@ Deepika- If i continue this debate any longer, Aditi's atma will haunt me tonight.... πŸ˜† No hard feelings against her, but for what purpose are search warrants issued?
Anyways forget it, others here will get bored of our never ending debate. . πŸ˜†
@ Twinkle- I have been posting comments there for almost 2 months now.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
twinky di...so you are back...encouraging us to visit trios profile.........😊.....yesterday tanni di and I was saying the same thing.......ke twinky aa jaye gi....toh...ranking bhi baadh jayegi...πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜†
ok...last thing saadrita-when have CID cared for "search warrants"?πŸ˜‰...forget about it...its just like the "shruti situation"...we wont agree here tooπŸ˜†...no hard feelings
@ Deepika- CID as a whole can care a hang for search warrants because it's one whole team representing the government to prevent laws being broken.
But here Aditi was one New CID officer, assigned the task of finding who the culprit was. & the person's house in which she broke into is no ordinary person,but  an experienced CID officer who is a frequent in newspapers for his acts of bravery. Even CID had to issue search warrants sometimes, remember The case of the Death Sentence????
Anyways lets forget it, we are both devoted Adi sir fans, only trying to protect him but with a different approach. πŸ€—
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditi.

twinky di...so you are back...encouraging us to visit trios profile.........😊.....yesterday tanni di and I was saying the same thing.......ke twinky aa jaye gi....toh...ranking bhi baadh jayegi...πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜†

Don't worry ... Until am here I'll make sure everyone ( those who are intrested ) will never miss their posts πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Saadrita

@ Twinle- I have been posting comments there for almost 2 months now.

Yup..!! these days am seeing u there regularily...please continue...!!

@deepika - why didn't u reply me yet πŸ˜‰