~~~|| Crazy ADIans World ||~~~ - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

I don;t even know if any chat is taking place in the actual chat thread on the chat forum now.

I checked it once and saw nothing. Many new comers know nothing about our show and I just hate the good for nothing one line posts there. Like 'yeah, I hope so' or 'where is x vanished?'
Nowadays even the series thread has no difference to chat thread.

Can we renew our rules?
We are going Ot here....come to the 'Gen discussion thread' there and post your views and suggestions.
No yaar. I dont want new comers to hate me. And just wanted to post it somewhere. Dont worry, it is fc so can do chit chat to a limit !

can we just add a rule that one line posts are banned? May be tough to follow, but it paiful to see our threads like this.
hello everyone...!! 😃😃  welcome to new FC and congratulations for the 4th FC.. 😃

so what's the topic of the day...?? 😉
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

but we have got an 'intelligent viewbie' 😆

The chit chat thread just killed our forum, and I was waiting for you to respond. I dislike one line chatting there on forum. Our forum is neat and perfect.

I agree with Chinnu.
Some days before some members were very much active in that thread and formed a particular gang, otherwise the forum was silent. I tried to participate in discussions but failed, was waiting for your action. And nowadays I feel many are upset due to the current series and as a result the forum becomes silent.
But I am very much present in the forum, whenever I feel I can contribute, I do. I took part in story contest, I try to write reviews after the episodes.
In future also I will try my best.

hello T ji and M ji.

Guess the tigress is back after royal luncheon !
Hello C ji.
Yes u are right, I am back after lunch. But not royal.😆
welcome visrom di...  nice to see u here 😃

coming back to thr topic - "silence in the forum."   well I contribute my part whenever I feel I can ...  😊