Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oho...may i know why?πŸ˜‰...did adi sir dominate your thoughts?
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😳😳😳😳 Yes, completely dominated my thoughts!!!!! 😳😳😳😳
arre, even i am in such a predicament...adi sir is in my thoughts 24*7, and now everyone who is close to me gives knowing looks whenever i blush on seeing him,it is so embarrassing at times☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
LadyMeringue thumbnail
At school toh all my friends tease my about this!!! So embarrasing when other girls keeep staring at you like hell.... with all your "gaal gulabi"!!!!
you know, am teased even more because earlier i used to admonish all my friends who harboured a crush on some or the other celebrity but now that i have fallen for adi sir, they all keep saying, "so, even deepika is susceptible to having a crush on a celebrity, the quiet, brooding and "practical" deepika can blush too"πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Normally, I used to originally be teased for having a crush over RK....... and even today, it's the same case.... and now with my crush over Adi sir, they are like "Kya baat hai, Rashida does know how to be "changing her crush" very welll!!! And my haalat is like "Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye"!!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....hota hei,hota hei, well, truth is i also have had my share of ample crushes on both tv and big screen actors of both indian and foreign origin, but in case of adi sir, its like madness....i mean one of my friends is worried lest i become obsessed for him
LadyMeringue thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah...... once toh I reemember that we were learning "Sambandhbodhak" in Hindi.... when there was asentence " Desh ke khilaf kaam karne waalon ko deshdrohi kehte hai"...... and after teacher told that answer, she was " Woh kehte hai na serials mein, ke Tum deshdrohi ho, tumhe to phaansi hogi".... and that was it!!!! I and my friend bursted out laughing so bad, because the previous day "Deshdrohiyon Ke Virrudh CID" was aired, and ACP sir had told this dialogue!!!! And our teacher scolded us bad as usual, since we whole day keep gigling in the class!!! We were wondering the whole day whetehr our teacher too watched CID or not!!!!πŸ˜†
giggling is a teenage characterstic, but you know what in my class, i say something funny which makes my friends ROFL but i manage to control my laughter, so i get saved from any rebukes from the teacher but all my friends land into trouble and later they beat me mockingly and tease me mercilessly for my crush on adi sirπŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
My friend actually envy me for the same reason.... I do all the mischief, make my friends ROFL, I get saved from shouting, and they land up in trouble all the time!!!!! They always think how do I supress my laughter soo well!!!!πŸ˜‰ And yeah, baad mein mujhse hisaab baraabar kar lete hai Adi sir ko bewajaah beech mein laake!!!😳Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago