~~~|| Crazy ADIans World ||~~~ - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Saadrita

He rarely says that hain, he is rarely accompanied by Daya sir...

😔 ............when we will get to c both of them together 😕😕😕
Chalo got to go now. Bye  Nice talking to you. Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
Wow !!! This is the first time I made an FC and I'm myself inactive !!! Anyways good going gals !!! I'm happy to see my made FC running fast !!! I'll be active in a month or so !! Have exams and personal issues !!! Usske upar se exam on Valentines Day 😭 !!! Anyways good going !!! hoping to open the next one soon !!! Take care byee !!!
Good Morning everyone. 😊
good morning adi sir........... h r u? 😛😛
hello everyone...hello adi sir, i expect to see a lot of you tonight...please dont be as "id ka chand"😆
Good afternoon Adi sir.....😛😛
now, why is adi sir wearing that hideous orange plaid shirt and the brown corduroy coat in tonight's epi? and why is daya sir not with him?😡

That's the most bugging part in all!!! Hamesha they are investigating without each other!!! The onlt time we get to see them with each other is in a series, which at last puts all cold water over our expectations!!!!

well, am waiting for march...what all changes are gonna be there? hope we dont see a mammoth change in abhi sir's character? FW has a tendency to experiment with him the most,they take undue advantage of his versatility