Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Hmmm Deepika... Imagine he is smiling at you, asking you what you do in that Ha daya tone, his hair is being blown away by the soft breeze, his eyes twinkling with happiness, his hands tucked in his pockets, that gap between his teeth is visible ( becasue he his grinning widely on hearing your poems)...........

☺️ ☺️ ☺️...stop saadrita...before i lose all my sanity
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Deepika- Imagine this whole scene is taking place amidst a desert...
ya...in the samm sand dunes of jaisalmer...God...am lost😍..i was supposed to study a topic of "organisational behaviour" after getting offline,now my concentration will never be good enough to study that topic😉
away_from_TV thumbnail
Blame Aditya sir for that, not me.... 😆 I was just trying to put my creativity to good use...
arre...am not blaming anyone...i love to get distracted if the object of distraction happens to be adi sir😉
away_from_TV thumbnail

There goes MB again....

You know, till now, I have never ever had a mushy dream about Aditya sir, all of them were action packed & adventorous, but never those kinds....
i have had both action and mushy kind of dreams about adi sir...and when at times i woke up before the dream got completed i found myself wishing to go back to that dreamland again😍
away_from_TV thumbnail
I only see myself as a fellow officer.. 😳... ACP sir or Daya asking me to accompany Abhijeet to places to protect him; most of the time...
ok...good dreams saadrita...i even at times day dream about him at home or school...once i remember during my accountancy class,i got so lost in his thoughts that i didnt realise that my teacher was asking me to answer a question and when at last i realised this,i was turned outside the class...would you believe it,even then instead of feeling sorry i felt relieved for then i could think about adi sir without any interruptions🤣
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I  am, seeing the MB gang has been making this thread lively!!! Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago