Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Saadrita

@ Deepika- I am not shy at all, I am more of the restless, commanding type. But when it comes to matters of the heart..... 😳.. I don't know why, but I don't have the guts to go &  talk to him... i know I am being stupid...

i can understand completely...i too will never have the guts to meet him because i will become so overwhelmed by his presence that i will have sweaty hand-palms, trembling like a leaf and my voice will fail me completely😳😳
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Deepika-Absolutely. What will he think of me when he gets to know that I was almost run over by a car once, had stopped talking to few people who have criticised him, secretly sneaked in IF to chat with you about him, stayed awake all night for the buffering problem, injured myself on trying to climb up something dangerously to connect the TV with a cord from the terrace....... all because of him....
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@saadrita...i applaud you and bow before you for your true love for adi sir....πŸ‘....even i have had to battle with my relatives and friends who dared to criticise him and sat late into the night to discuss on IF despite my mother screaming blue murder at me
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

oh deepika...!! 

I can very well imagine ur vision 😍

similar to this πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok friends... time for me to go... !!

bye everyone...!! 😊
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
away_from_TV thumbnail
@ Deepika- You are nowhere behind dear...  πŸ‘You are inspiring me..... Well that's why IF is like a family  for us... Nobody to scold you or make fun of you here... my mom is too is against this obsession... But kya kare...
away_from_TV thumbnail
Bye.. Abhijeet time for you to investigate where are the going??? πŸ˜†
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bye Deepika and Twinkle.
I am leaving too. Bye saadrita, purni. see u.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saadrita

@ Deepika-Absolutely. What will he think of me when he gets to know that I was almost run over by a car once, had stopped talking to few people who have criticised him, secretly sneaked in IF to chat with you about him, stayed awake all night for the buffering problem, injured myself on trying to climb up something dangerously to connect the TV with a cord from the terrace....... all because of him....

Ek salaam, aapke iss chaahat ke naam di!!!! Wow, seriously wow!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Morning everyone. 😊