Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
actually most of adi sir's fans keep posting on the thread "adi-daya discussions and comments" started by nandini
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep_baner

actually most of adi sir's fans keep posting on the thread "adi-daya discussions and comments" started by nandini

ohh.. well i never visited there.. will try to visit at least once...πŸ˜ƒ
are you aware of the illustrious "meerabai" gang monika?πŸ˜‰
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

are you aware of the illustrious "meerabai" gang monika?πŸ˜‰

yeah i read it something.. but not fully aware about it............................. but i think rashida is the founder of this MB Gang and she uses dp also....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ya...right....😊 us all girls are like meerabai for adi sir😳...this name though was given by visrom when saadrita once said that she would admire adi sir even if he walked bare-footed and in shabby clothes...such is our unconditional devotion towards him🀣...many songs modern as well as traditional have been dedicated to him in that thread and i have written a few poems on him as well....☺️ Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monika21

yeah i read it something.. but not fully aware about it............................. but i think rashida is the founder of this MB Gang and she uses dp also....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

meerabai gang πŸ€”
 sounds intresting  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......is it similar to our dayanian gang mona πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

oh...its quite interesting purni...everyone simply goes crazy in that gang.....and you know till date saadrita and nandini(members of the gang) have not been ale to forgive shruti for breaking abhi sir's heart...πŸ˜†though am a member of this "notorious" gang i have been a bit generous on that front for i never bore a grudge towards shruti for she was in a situation over which she had no control
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

oh...its quite interesting purni...everyone simply goes crazy in that gang...----
dats nice πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
..and you know till date saadrita and nandini(members of the gang) have not been ale to forgive shruti for breaking abhi sir's heart...πŸ˜†----- they still remember shruti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so how they dealt with maya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.......... they wud have killed her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
though am a member of this "notorious" gang i have been a bit generous on that front for i never bore a grudge towards shruti for she was in a situation over which she had no control

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow a nice conversation about MB gang is going on here....
yup...i was enlightening them about this much sought after gang🀣.....