~~~|| Crazy ADIans World ||~~~ - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monika21

yeahh want a spcl epi 4 duo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........
oh yeahhhhhhh... mere JAI-VEERU..............😳😳

πŸ€—

😳😳😳😳

Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
ooo !!! what's going on here ??
missed u yday adi sir πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›............ u were snatching title of mr.india from ur best frnd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... good to see back in bureau πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.......... nice to see the good old abhijit πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....... but u were missed during investigation πŸ˜” ... hope to see more of u today πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
[QUOTE=Puri_2711]missed u yday adi sir πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........me too adi sir.. .where did u vanish....i was expecting some good duo moments after AKAKR... u were snatching title of mr.india from ur best frnd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..plz. don't do that..............you both are not perfect for this title plz. handover this title to Sachin........ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... good to see back in bureau πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.......yepp..... nice to see the good old abhijit πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....... but u were missed during investigation πŸ˜” ... hope to see more of u today πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  lets pray for the good 😳 😳😳
😳

look how impeccably handsome he looks...such perfect features😍☺️
It was a long time coming, I am sorry but may I join here

Name: Rajnandini
User Name: nandiniraizada
Birthday:10th Jan
Sun-Sign: Capricorn
describe Yourself: I am a friendly person. A bit shy and reserve, but quite talkative when I am in the mood
Any Unforgettable Dream: I once saw myself at Marine drive with the CID tea,
Fvt TV Show (except CID): Friends,
Fvt Actor (except Abhi Sir): Dayanand Shetty, Hritic Roshan
Fvt Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Fvt Jodi in CID:Abhi-Daya
IF is: Lovely
CID is:Rocking
Something abt Abhi Sir:Awsome.
some words or phrases you use most:Awsome
your hobbies:Reading, dancing
fvt dialogue in CID:Hamare aansu sukh chuke hain,par hammre dil abhi pathar ke nahin huye

YesI am here. I got scared of the scolding!!!1
welcome to Adi Sir's FC Nandini... nice to see u here..πŸ˜› 

but what r u saying..?? 😲 why are u scared of scolding...??  If u don't mind me in asking, what happen ...??

@deepika - nice caps re...!!
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
i read the adi-daya thread where the natures of duo were being discussed,even i agree that abhijeet is more aggressive than daya and this is the main reason why am attracted towards him...now,this doesnt mean daya is any less attractive,he has his own charm but dunno something about abhijeet simply leaves me stupefied and grips my soul Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago