Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Chinnu resize that image...

And ok, I am stuck with some mixed feelings. I'll tell you all what...

I may be upsetting some people. Sorry about that. In the last 10 days, I saw 2 movies of Aditya - Kaalo and Aalwar. And after seeing both, I must really admit that I liked him in Aalwar a wee bit more. I don't know why. He looks good in both, he has acted well in both. It's not that...the movie itself has bothered me.

It's a proper big-budget movie, a mainstream movie and he has such a big presence there. Someone else has dubbed for him, but I was able to look through it.

To catch a glimpse of him on the big screen in a Hindi movie people have to go to sidey, empty theatres and beg and plead with friends for company or wait till a pirated version of the movie comes online.

In Hindi he comes in such low budget movies whereas a Tamil film could find him a role he really deserves and which has such a high level of visibility.  I can't explain....I am so upset. 😭

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tamil movie makers always welcome hindi film stars and they will be well accepted there. But bollywood is always behind chocolate boys. Rajnikanth or mohan lal can never be a super star if they were on bollywood. This industry is beauty and fair lady lovers.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

Tamil movie makers always welcome hindi film stars and they will be well accepted there. But bollywood is always behind chocolate boys. Rajnikanth or mohan lal can never be a super star if they were on bollywood. This industry is beauty and fair lady lovers.

exactly bollywood is more about beauty than talent .........  😆😆😆😆 .........
visrom thumbnail
Chinnu, red border - I use 'snipping tool' to make caps, not print screen and pasting onto paintbrush.

That way I can avoid opening it again and cropping and all that stuff.

M-Kal and Monika, being 'silent members' doesn't let us know that you are there. We need Rockerz to come there and start intelligent discussions not stay silent. We don't have any way of knowing that you are reading our posts except when you hit the like buttons. That's not what we want. There's nothing like 'unable to cope' with the discussions. You have to start something on your own and reduce others' OT chit-chat. As senior members the responsibility lies with you too.

I hope you understand.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yepp mam.. i understood......😃........but kya karun.. shayad mai intellectual nahi hun.. but will try definitely .. first thing yaar.. i'm very poor in remembering the cases............poorvi ko purni samajh leti hun 😆😆
monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

exactly bollywood is more about beauty than talent .........  😆 .........

same with television also.........all the chocolate heroes & heroines get more space....
Chiinnu thumbnail
I agree with visrom... Its true thst forum needs attention. But many members here are fcians other than cidians. The reason is forum is off sometimes.
visrom thumbnail

I suppose people are more comfortable doing chit chat on a FC where the rules are more relaxed than a forum where there is a stupid viewbie all the time. 😕

monika21 thumbnail
not only that chinnu............lets take my example.. i can't see re-runs and thats  y can't take part in re-run thread.........and as i said that i'm very poor in remembering the cases how can i take part in the discussions.. and especially when it is of director, screenplay etc .. thats y i'm saying i'm not intellectual 😕😕 but yeah i take part in new episodes discussions..... 😆😆😆
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
but we have got an 'intelligent viewbie' 😆

The chit chat thread just killed our forum, and I was waiting for you to respond. I dislike one line chatting there on forum. Our forum is neat and perfect.