Abhishek -Nandini get closer

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhishek-Nandini get closer

Love is in the air for Nandini (Deepali Pansare) and Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humeinon STAR One. At first it was just Abhishek who had fallen for the pretty Nandini but now even she has started responding and is trying to get to know him better.

More on Dhoondh Lengi Manzil Humein : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

We spoke to Nandini aka Deepali Pansare who says "Our love track has now started as I am now developing feelings for Abhishek. I am giving him my time and attention and trying to find out who the real Abhishek is". Nandini is completely opposite compared to Abhishek in terms of personality, so what can we expect in the future episodes? Nandini reveals "There are some cute sequences coming up like there was recently a scene where he was trying to hold my hand but was hesitant about how I will react and even I was feeling awkward. So even in the upcoming episodes you will get to see Abhishek behaving like a cute lover boy. He will try his best to impress me because I am finally speaking to him after a lot of effort from his side". Nandini also reveals that she aims to transform him completely and turn him into a good son and dynamic politician. Nitin Mali, the Creative Head of the show says " Nandini has realized that even though Abhishek does wrong things, his intention is right. She will now try to turn him into a better person".

Nityanand Tiwari is well aware about Abhishek's love for Nandini and she is happy that he has accepted her. "Yes, he has realized that Abhishek is now paying attention towards his career after I have entered his life. He is treating me very well and has accepted me as part of the family". Nitin adds "Nityanand is playing a game as he has suddenly accepted Nandini. He wants Abhishek to concentrate on his career and that is now happening due to Nandini's presence in his life, so NNT has taken a wise decision. Now what we will have to see is how a simple girl like Nandini adjusts in this political family and what is her view on Abhishek's decisions regarding his career".

We tried contacting Abhishek aka Deepak Wadhwa but he was unavailable for comment.

Will Nandini be successful in her plans to transform Abhishek? Has Nityanand really accepted Nandini or does he have some ulterior motive? To find out keep watching Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, Monday to Saturday, at 9:00 PM, on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Friday, January 14, 2011

http://starone.in/news/1217/abhisheknandini-get-closer.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing
yayy their love story is moving on..no more kidnapping!!
nehap84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Thanks for sharing

yayy their love story is moving on..no more kidnapping!!

lol...but m happy that finally we can see them getting closer 😉
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehap84

lol...but m happy that finally we can see them getting closer 😉

i'm waiting for those lovely scenes☺️
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

i'm waiting for those lovely scenes☺️