Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay & Piya/ Vivian & Sukirti: MUST SEE

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Hug Hows everyone doing? Big smile

Well i am superbored today, i am giving my creativity a little break as in a break from making siggies and stuff LOL so thought i'll come here and share something really interesting with you guys Embarrassed 

ok so i was just browsing through the net and went onto google..and since i am really very obsessed with Abhay and Piya , i typed in their names , and then suddenly something striked me..thought to myself..why not search the meaning of their names Embarrassed

and i must tell you guys, their names are so so compatible with their characters Shockedand their real names themselves too , just read it, u'll know what im talking about Wink

have a look:

Meaning of Abhay - Fearless ..oh man, Abhay is indeed fearless Embarrassed our hero Day Dreaming

Meaning of Pia- Pious .. meaning exhibiting a religious reverence, im not sure, if Pia is really a religious person ..u guys clear that doubt for me

now coming to their real names:
this is perfect i must say, i was completely speechless

Meaning of Vivian - lively ..that is so true..he is indeed a jovial and a lively person

Meaning of Sukirti - well praised, fame ..this is the most perfect meaning ive ever come across, Sukirti is indeed well praised, and has an awesome amount of fans and of course shes popular and will be the top actress one day Approve

Now i see why Abhay and Piya aka Vivian and Sukirti are totally meant to be.........
Do share your views guys Big smile

Mods: if this topic is repeated , can surely close it Embarrassed

Edited by -Ragini- - 14 January 2011 at 2:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raocutemugMavi18.Mehak.brokenmirrorsrose.threekaushiki9readingworms.snitchseekerAisha.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Aww i know Rags, see we were just discussing this right now....gosh its interesting how their real & reel life names match so much with their character and real life. Its so miraculous Embarrassed

Edited by .Yamini. - 14 January 2011 at 2:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Aww i know Rags, see we were just discussing this right now....gosh its interesting how their real & reel life names match so much with their character and real life. Its so miraculous Embarrassed

ur were fast at reserving ur spot ShockedROFL

anyways i know gosh its absolutely amazing, how thier names totally match with what they actually are Day Dreaming

relentless.

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing

i thought vivian word has no meaning

but it hasSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

anyways i know gosh its absolutely amazing, how thier names totally match with what they actually are Day Dreaming

i told u i wanted to be the very first to comment Approve ROFL Approve

agree on the second line you wrote Embarrassed
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

thnx 4 sharing

i thought vivian word has no meaning

but it hasSmile

Aww ur welcome :)
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ragini-

i told u i wanted to be the very first to comment Approve ROFL Approve

agree on the second line you wrote Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ur toh crazy

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i know Cool ROFLROFLROFL

ragzz.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index