Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

pleaseeeeeeee read......it's regarding NT and Brij (Page 3)

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hilarious post ............ ROFLThanks hun!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
HEYY I HV JUST INFORMED TO D MH HOSPITAL..THAT 2 MAD N EQUALLY PSYCHO PPL R WONDERING IN MY MUM N DAD'S WEDDING AS A BIN BULAYE MEHMAAN..N THEY R FOND OF PLAYING POLICE POLICE (AS U HV MENTIONED)..SO THEY R CUMING WID THEIR VAN TO CATCH THEM..
SO IF U GET 2 C NT N BRIJ MAMAJI PASSING FRM UR AREA IN A MH VAN..DEN DONN FORGET TO SAY BYEE TO THEM..

Edited by MANEET_BABY - 14 January 2011 at 5:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmsptrnoAbsoluv

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Hilarious post ............ ROFLThanks hun!..
thanks dearSmileSmileSmile.............kya kare hamare pyaare MAANEET ko itne saare pscyhos se peecha chudwane ke liye kya kya plans banane pad rahe hum saare MAANEETIANS koLOLLOL
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MANEET_BABY

HEYY I HV JUST INFORMED TO D MH HOSPITAL..THAT 2 MAD N EQUALLY PSYCHO PPL R WONDERING IN MY MUM N DAD'S WEDDING AS A BIN BULAYE MEHMAAN..N THEY R FOND OF PLAYING POLICE POLICE (AS U HV MENTIONED)..SO THEY R CUMING WID THEIR VAN TO CATCH THEM..
SO IF U GET 2 C NT N BRIJ MAMAJI PASSING FRM UR AREA IN A MH VAN..DEN DONN FORGET TO SAY BYEE TO THEM..

awwwww such a cute pic and thanks for such an awesome replyHug............yea dear v will all say bye to them and also say get well soon!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MANEET_BABYAbsoluv

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

kash aisa ho jaye..........CryCryCry

after sbs me scared.........
awwwwwwwwwwwww my darlingHugHugHug........................u know in sbs they say that after shaadi Maan ya phir Geet ko hogi jail..............so see the positive side it means shaadi zaroor hogi aur woh bhi jaldiSmile.............uske baad MAANEET hamesha saath rahenge............ghar ho ya jail MAANEET's unconditional and selfless love and care is so divine, pure, beautiful and magical that they can make jail also a MAANEET paradiseDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..........MAANEET know how to face all problems and emerge victorious......infact problems have always made them stronger and everytime they have taught them a lesson which has helped them in their later life..................earlier they used to fight their battles alone but now after shaadi they will face everything together..............be it happiness or sorrow, dream or nightmare, hope or fear....................they r true soulmates who will be together always by each others' side until the end of time and their lives or even beyond thatSmileSmileSmile....................

aash but now i don't think  anyone will go to jail bcuz (i'm just copy pasting what i wrote in Hima's post)
also u know in today's epi they showed in sbs about Maan or Geet going to jail after marriage..........how is it possible?.........will it be like Maan in the process of saving Geet from NT and Brij wud kill Brij and this NT might use this situaion against Maan.........i mean may be she might just inform police that Maan tried to kill Brij without telling them it was just accidental when Maan tried to save Geet......she might tell police half-truth but obviously Maan ko kuch nahi hoga bcuz there r so many well-wishers for MAANEET and eye-witnesses to the whole incident who might tell that it is not Maan's fault infact MAANEET were the vicitim and not the culprit?..........so i'm positive that at the end no one will go to jail............not sure if it make any sense 

now give me ur beautiful smile my dearSmileHug

spee i'ms sure it will be for a day or so only..................
i agree with this theory.....
but still me in bad mood.
no hope of positivity.....Cry

Chaudhrytm

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Hi my dear CRAZIES/MAANEETIANSHugSmile

Let me tell u now itself that this is not my prediction but a crazy thought that came to my mindLOL

This is actually my wish and I guess every MAANEETIAN' wishLOLWink

By now v all know that NT and Brij both with a gun trying to shoot our pyaari GeetCry...............but imagine instead od NT shooting Geet or Brij shooting Geet, NT and Brij shoot at each otherLOL.........v know dono pe khoon sawaar hai toh kyun na yeh dono kudh ko markar kamse kam marne se pehle ek toh subh kaam kar deLOL......................they say lohe hi lohe koh kaattha hai........if u apply this to NT and Brij both r psychosLOL so psycho hi psycho ko kaat sakta haiROFLROFL...............

Also it seems dono NT and Brij ko gun se kelne ka bahut shauk hai agar pehle hi bata dete toh hum saare MAANEETIANS tum dono ko ek poora truck guns ka bej dete taaki tum dono jail mein police police khel sakte aaram seLOLROFL aur hum sab hamare lovely MAANEET ke Dream WeddingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming tum dono pscychos ke bina enjoy kar sakte theLOL..............i know even now v r all having fun in divine MAANEET's shaadi but still tum dono maan na maan mein tera mehamaan banke aagayeLOL

Also this time if NT or Brij bach jaayenge ek dusare ke haath se which i doubt bcuz dono ki dimaag ki haalat toh hum sab jaante hi hai naLOL...................toh hum sab milke tum dono ko m*ntal hospital bej dege not jail bcuz v feel sorry for jailors and other prisoners in jail if again they have to tolerate u thereLOL

Too Good Post dear & funny....I wud love if that ACTUALLY happens....LOL...Atleast MAANEET wedding will happen peacefully & v will get to c a HOTTTT SR...Wink...nahi toh with the current news floating around, about the jail track, has me all depressed kinda...Ouch
But I loved ur post dear....Thumbs Up

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

i seriously hope these two kill each other & let us enjoy our dream couple wedding in peace ....

i'm with u dearSmile...........v all just want tension-free weddingSmileDay Dreaming................also v all crazies have so many dreams about after marriageLOLWink................

yeah we def do .. i wa planning this since the KBM night ... i picked up wedding night songs too ... conducted a poll too ... i think u 2 selected a song didn't u ... & BTW ixx had a scene written tooo ...LOLWink

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

kash aisa ho jaye..........CryCryCry

after sbs me scared.........
awwwwwwwwwwwww my darlingHugHugHug........................u know in sbs they say that after shaadi Maan ya phir Geet ko hogi jail..............so see the positive side it means shaadi zaroor hogi aur woh bhi jaldiSmile.............uske baad MAANEET hamesha saath rahenge............ghar ho ya jail MAANEET's unconditional and selfless love and care is so divine, pure, beautiful and magical that they can make jail also a MAANEET paradiseDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..........MAANEET know how to face all problems and emerge victorious......infact problems have always made them stronger and everytime they have taught them a lesson which has helped them in their later life..................earlier they used to fight their battles alone but now after shaadi they will face everything together..............be it happiness or sorrow, dream or nightmare, hope or fear....................they r true soulmates who will be together always by each others' side until the end of time and their lives or even beyond thatSmileSmileSmile....................

aash but now i don't think  anyone will go to jail bcuz (i'm just copy pasting what i wrote in Hima's post)
also u know in today's epi they showed in sbs about Maan or Geet going to jail after marriage..........how is it possible?.........will it be like Maan in the process of saving Geet from NT and Brij wud kill Brij and this NT might use this situaion against Maan.........i mean may be she might just inform police that Maan tried to kill Brij without telling them it was just accidental when Maan tried to save Geet......she might tell police half-truth but obviously Maan ko kuch nahi hoga bcuz there r so many well-wishers for MAANEET and eye-witnesses to the whole incident who might tell that it is not Maan's fault infact MAANEET were the vicitim and not the culprit?..........so i'm positive that at the end no one will go to jail............not sure if it make any sense 

now give me ur beautiful smile my dearSmileHug

spee i'ms sure it will be for a day or so only..................
i agree with this theory.....
but still me in bad mood.
no hope of positivity.....Cry
my aashu hun!...............don't cryHug.................tonight let's hope v get a nice epiSmileWink

Go to top