Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: whitepearl

Supandana dear..... amidst all the tension filled posts your post is so hilarious...It boost my mood so much.....๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†................thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š.....................sooooo glad it made u laugh๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†ROFL.........i don't know y but since i have started watching GHSP and MAANEET's divine, magical, beautiful and lovely journey so far..............seeing their circumstances and experiences they have faced and their effect on them............i have started to always find some positivity in every negative situation, a ray of hope in the most fearful situation, a single rose in a bush of thorns, a small ray of light in the darkest night......................i hope what i'm saying makes sense๐Ÿ˜†

Also i'm copy pasting my reply to aash also

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

kash aisa ho jaye..........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

after sbs me scared.........

my reply-awwwwwwwwwwwww my darling๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—........................u know in sbs they say that after shaadi Maan ya phir Geet ko hogi jail..............so see the positive side it means shaadi zaroor hogi aur woh bhi jaldi๐Ÿ˜Š.............uske baad MAANEET hamesha saath rahenge............ghar ho ya jail MAANEET's unconditional and selfless love and care is so divine, pure, beautiful and magical that they can make jail also a MAANEET paradise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..........MAANEET know how to face all problems and emerge victorious......infact problems have always made them stronger and everytime they have taught them a lesson which has helped them in their later life..................earlier they used to fight their battles alone but now after shaadi they will face everything together..............be it happiness or sorrow, dream or nightmare, hope or fear....................they r true soulmates who will be together always by each others' side until the end of time and their lives or even beyond that๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š....................now give me ur beautiful smile my dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i seriously hope these two kill each other & let us enjoy our dream couple wedding in peace ....

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice prediction... n hilarious too.. mental hospital bhej denge as v feel sorry for jailors and other prisoners
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i seriously hope these two kill each other & let us enjoy our dream couple wedding in peace ....

i'm with u dear๐Ÿ˜Š...........v all just want tension-free wedding๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜................also v all crazies have so many dreams about after marriage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰................
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

nice prediction... n hilarious too.. mental hospital bhej denge as v feel sorry for jailors and other prisoners

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š....................seriously no one tolerate them๐Ÿ˜†................only both of them can tolerate each other...............they r like made for each other couple๐Ÿ˜†
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious post ............ ๐ŸคฃThanks hun!..
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HEYY I HV JUST INFORMED TO D MH HOSPITAL..THAT 2 MAD N EQUALLY PSYCHO PPL R WONDERING IN MY MUM N DAD'S WEDDING AS A BIN BULAYE MEHMAAN..N THEY R FOND OF PLAYING POLICE POLICE (AS U HV MENTIONED)..SO THEY R CUMING WID THEIR VAN TO CATCH THEM..
SO IF U GET 2 C NT N BRIJ MAMAJI PASSING FRM UR AREA IN A MH VAN..DEN DONN FORGET TO SAY BYEE TO THEM..

Edited by MANEET_BABY - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Hilarious post ............ ๐ŸคฃThanks hun!..

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.............kya kare hamare pyaare MAANEET ko itne saare pscyhos se peecha chudwane ke liye kya kya plans banane pad rahe hum saare MAANEETIANS ko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: MANEET_BABY

HEYY I HV JUST INFORMED TO D MH HOSPITAL..THAT 2 MAD N EQUALLY PSYCHO PPL R WONDERING IN MY MUM N DAD'S WEDDING AS A BIN BULAYE MEHMAAN..N THEY R FOND OF PLAYING POLICE POLICE (AS U HV MENTIONED)..SO THEY R CUMING WID THEIR VAN TO CATCH THEM..
SO IF U GET 2 C NT N BRIJ MAMAJI PASSING FRM UR AREA IN A MH VAN..DEN DONN FORGET TO SAY BYEE TO THEM..

awwwww such a cute pic and thanks for such an awesome reply๐Ÿค—............yea dear v will all say bye to them and also say get well soon!๐Ÿ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sptrno

awwwwwwwwwwwww my darling๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—........................u know in sbs they say that after shaadi Maan ya phir Geet ko hogi jail..............so see the positive side it means shaadi zaroor hogi aur woh bhi jaldi๐Ÿ˜Š.............uske baad MAANEET hamesha saath rahenge............ghar ho ya jail MAANEET's unconditional and selfless love and care is so divine, pure, beautiful and magical that they can make jail also a MAANEET paradise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..........MAANEET know how to face all problems and emerge victorious......infact problems have always made them stronger and everytime they have taught them a lesson which has helped them in their later life..................earlier they used to fight their battles alone but now after shaadi they will face everything together..............be it happiness or sorrow, dream or nightmare, hope or fear....................they r true soulmates who will be together always by each others' side until the end of time and their lives or even beyond that๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š....................

aash but now i don't think  anyone will go to jail bcuz (i'm just copy pasting what i wrote in Hima's post)
also u know in today's epi they showed in sbs about Maan or Geet going to jail after marriage..........how is it possible?.........will it be like Maan in the process of saving Geet from NT and Brij wud kill Brij and this NT might use this situaion against Maan.........i mean may be she might just inform police that Maan tried to kill Brij without telling them it was just accidental when Maan tried to save Geet......she might tell police half-truth but obviously Maan ko kuch nahi hoga bcuz there r so many well-wishers for MAANEET and eye-witnesses to the whole incident who might tell that it is not Maan's fault infact MAANEET were the vicitim and not the culprit?..........so i'm positive that at the end no one will go to jail............not sure if it make any sense 

now give me ur beautiful smile my dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

spee i'ms sure it will be for a day or so only..................
i agree with this theory.....
but still me in bad mood.
no hope of positivity.....๐Ÿ˜ญ