Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Horrible January

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ltl's Jan 2011 starts with Dutta's nakhras (naku se pyar karta hun per jataunga nehi )πŸ˜†, Kala's evil eyes😈 & naku's tears 😭.

Kala deliver her first spin ball by sud … dutta smash it But her next delivery (by chaskar ) was dangers for dutta. He played that but with naku we all waited long time for third umpire decision (naku still waiting ). Yes he is not out 😊 but due to injury umpire send him to ICU (Seema's Den). Naku take over the charges of field & she managing very well.

I told all this things with very light but all sequences were very horrible.

On the other hand Jan 2010 starts with naku's tears (as usual), babi's worried face & Morey's Natak.

Nakusha earn some money from a heart wrenching & horrible show of "Goodbye Ugly 2009 & well come fair 2010" ( actually naku goodbyes her ugly face in 2010 ) for her mother. Then Morey came to know about nakusha's fair look & start his nasty game.😑

But but but at last end of Jan 10, Nakusha met with her "❀️" (thanks, Morey Nakusha ko haat pakad ke dutta ke paas le janekeliye.) & we all met with a good Tabalchi ( jo har waqt kisi na kisi ko bajate rahete hay.) he can also play with car bonnet & steering like a Tabla (with his four fingers which is full of rings  trrrrt …… trrrrt )πŸ˜†. With this they start a good journey of 2010.

I hope at the end of  Jan 2011 they once again start a good journey of  their life.😍

---------
ritun 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Very good! Superbly written.πŸ‘

Aur mere Sweetheart ko andha banadiya,uska kya?????😭
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very well written i cant stop laughing ... actually i started watching LTL when mishal made an entry so cant comment about the events that took place before.
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although january is being horrible so far but still i m pretty sure that it vl end on a very happy note, may be TaSha's reunion. 😍

Don't worry, lyk january 2010, january 2011 vl also end on a very positive note. Last year, we got dutta at the end of jan, this year, we vl get TaSha reunion.
pbtghosh thumbnail

@ ZUBBY

ro mat zubby sab thik ho jayega.   per tumarha ye gusse wala photo mujhe darate rahte haiπŸ˜†.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

@ ZUBBY

ro mat zubby sab thik ho jayega.   per tumarha ye gusse wala photo mujhe darate rahte haiπŸ˜†.

Daro nahi yaar! Yeh toh meri jaan ka issshhhhtyle hai!"Muah"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pbtghosh thumbnail
very well written i cant stop laughing ... actually i started watching LTL when mishal made an entry so cant comment about the events that took place before.

@ stranger

why are you laughing?πŸ˜† by the way I also started watching LTL from may 10 but I catch all imp epi from youtube.  you can also.
ShuVin thumbnail
very nice post yaar......lyk sum descriptionπŸ˜† too gudπŸ‘

wht 😲Tabalaji........πŸ˜† i lyk D's dt style...d way he did  dat on car bonnent n camera show him wit very diff angles his earrings n his fingures dt ws superbbbbbbbb.........n also  nw few days b4 he did same wit his staringwheel in car wit baaji.......same style😍
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

@ stranger

why are you laughing?πŸ˜† by the way I also started watching LTL from may 10 but I catch all imp epi from youtube.  you can also.

i was laughing at the way u described dutta ...tabalchi ...me only interested in mishal so caught up with the show as soon as he made the entry 😊
pbtghosh thumbnail
@ shruti

end of jan TaSha reunion? I don't think so πŸ˜’. let's see.  agar hota hai to achchahi hay.😊