ahhh........i lyk boondi k ladooo...................EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeksDead....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekendsEmbarrassed

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulhussainramsotanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
sathya di .........now u shd be ready.........i'm here to spoil ur theard...........with ur permission ofc.............LOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths, I think you are the only one who seems to sense an improvement in AH acting skills.  My problem is that I can not tell when AH finishes and Arushi starts.  Granted I dont know AH but all I see is AH playing a character and not the character taking over AH.  I mean if that makes any sense.

There is no connection to her character and nor the plight of her character.  There is too much arrogance in her body language and in her dialogue delivery.

I can stil recall that Fake pregs track and few scenes [the rolli one's ] and her acting was Dead..but y'day she was better than that nightmarish days ..

The director must have controlled her to point for her to deliver a somewhat measured performance for you to see it. 

Under most circumstances one can sympathise with a character who impulsively marries a beast and once realising her mistake is unable to get out of the mess.  Unfortunately, AH has not been able to convey that whereas we have pitied a character like Shakti over his lust/love for Arushi.

for the simple reason that she is no match for Jaswant ...but she did touch a cord when she would be yelling for someone to free her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeksDead....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekendsEmbarrassed

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......LOL

humo aye khenay walay thayLOLLOLLOL Pur phir humnay sbb dekha to woh apnay kamray say aaraha tha. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful-Sheena-tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Tanths, I think you are the only one who seems to sense an improvement in AH acting skills.  My problem is that I can not tell when AH finishes and Arushi starts.  Granted I dont know AH but all I see is AH playing a character and not the character taking over AH.  I mean if that makes any sense.

There is no connection to her character and nor the plight of her character.  There is too much arrogance in her body language and in her dialogue delivery.

I can stil recall that Fake pregs track and few scenes [the rolli one's ] and her acting was Dead..but y'day she was better than that nightmarish days ..

The director must have controlled her to point for her to deliver a somewhat measured performance for you to see it. 

Under most circumstances one can sympathise with a character who impulsively marries a beast and once realising her mistake is unable to get out of the mess.  Unfortunately, AH has not been able to convey that whereas we have pitied a character like Shakti over his lust/love for Arushi.

for the simple reason that she is no match for Jaswant ...but she did touch a cord when she would be yelling for someone to free her..

But she was heard and not seen which made a difference.  Her body language and softness of face was all wrong when we actually see her in that scene.

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hello YM n starlight.................Embarrassed 

\ nyone lyk to ans my ques...................LOL

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

humo aye khenay walay thayLOLLOLLOL Pur phir humnay sbb dekha to woh apnay kamray say aaraha tha. LOL

He could be all alone and Prats in Arushi's room. LOLLOLLOL. Phir bhi Arushi bangayee kabab me haddi........LOLLOL

hussainramso

Go to top