Pratigya
Pratigya

Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 4)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I am serious when I pose this ? . Outside of GD and P who is really going to be concerned about Kesar disappearance ? The police won't be bothered either ...... Sadly!
Ouch...I know u r rightConfused...apart from GD and P, no one have ever cared about Kesar...I was surprised yesterday when Krishna freed Aarushi from Shakti yesterday and he never seemed to bother when Kesar was getting beaten by Shakti before...I was like Pratigya toh chalo thik hai that she is her sister but Krishna also seems to care more about his in-laws than his own familyConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by starlight123

@ KSM and Tanthya

I do think the Takurs are more intelligent than this but it is just a means to get caught rather than anything else.  I do think they would have buried her in some remote place where no one would have known.

The Thakur's are not Intelligent Star ,IMO They are cunning , clever, practical,pragmatic  and level headed...

such families would not carry such dastardly act  so brazenly  [unless the woman was being punished] ...in this instances..Ss could have easily disposed off Kesar in his quarry or buried her in his farm ...no one would question if he had dug in the farm , he could have claimed ,"I am tilling the soil or fertilizinf it"...but for the story's sake..they are showing Thakur's as Nit wits..Ouch

This is what I meant that for storyline purpose they are making it too easy for Pratigya to find out.  Showing the opposition as brainless does not automatically make Prats a strong character.  I think the Cvs dont have confidence in the character of Pratigya that they need to show other weak to make Prats strong. 
I dont think thats the case Star..well atleast in this trackConfused...now that i think of it...if Kesar was buried alive in some far away place then chances of her being alive when rescued are none...CV's could have done that if Kesar's character was ending but since its not...to keep her alive...this is the best CV's could do...and about making other characters nit wits to show Pratigya stronger, well CV's have done that with every characters at some point whether it was related to Pratigya or not...So I feel more than any characters..CV's are the nit wits as more than often they seem to loose the plot and characters as wellOuchAngryDead

NO,Shreya ...if it was shown that GD has seen Shakthi carrying A unconscious Kesar and Shakthi catches her watching ...and the brutal Shakthi tying up GD and leaving to complete his deadly work..gd yelling and bringing Pratigya  into pic ..Pratigya and Krishna working it out ..and rescuing Kesar in the nick of time  would have been acceptable..but then again we are racing ahead of the story..lets wait and see what reason the CV's drum up for digging  in broad daylight and that too right behind their house..
u r right...u r too good Tanthya...u should have been in CV's team then we would have been assured of getting lallantop episodes everydayEmbarrassedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoultanthya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Wowieeee Tanthya... What a lubbly post... I really lub it... U and Mera di always make boring episodes interesting with the wundaful analysis... Awesum... Really liked Jaswant yesterday..

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Bonjour Madame Tanths
I guess it's appropriate today Smile you started with French so I thought I would too. LOL
I love reading your posts!

Thank You YM...

I did wonder at ur French usage..thought u might be from France...now knowing ur place of origin..jee ko tandak milgaya..sort of the happy feeling one gets when u find the answer to the question puzzling u..Big smile

How is the Kid..On the road to recovery..Smile

Thanks for asking about my boy....... He's much better!
You could have asked me about my place of origin Smile I would have gladly replied.
Canada being bilingual ...... It's a good idea to know a few sentences ROFL
Nobody outside of Quebec speaks a word ...... Big cultural battle! Ouch
@Star your mapleleaf is deceiving. Shocked LOL

That's great....

I will surely do that next time I have any q's YM...Smile

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I am serious when I pose this ? . Outside of GD and P who is really going to be concerned about Kesar disappearance ? The police won't be bothered either ...... Sadly!

</div>
<div>Ouch...I know u r rightConfused...apart from GD and P, no one have ever cared about Kesar...I was surprised yesterday when Krishna freed Aarushi from Shakti yesterday and he never seemed to bother when Kesar was getting beaten by Shakti before...I was like Pratigya toh chalo thik hai that she is her sister but Krishna also seems to care more about his in-laws than his own familyConfusedOuch

K has never liked Kesar and nobody in that house likes her either so it is difficult for K to be concerned for her when he has neverbeen taught to care for her. He haslearned to like A because P loves her like her own child. A is someone of value .......Who values Kesar? Sad but true
Yesterday K did show concern for her when he actually mentioned her by name and said that her life would be ruined. IMO he was also the only one other than GD who appeared to feel pity for her when she dropped the glass.

Edited by yummimommy - 14 January 2011 at 5:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

@ KSM and Tanthya

I do think the Takurs are more intelligent than this but it is just a means to get caught rather than anything else.  I do think they would have buried her in some remote place where no one would have known.

The Thakur's are not Intelligent Star ,IMO They are cunning , clever, practical,pragmatic  and level headed...

such families would not carry such dastardly act  so brazenly  [unless the woman was being punished] ...in this instances..Ss could have easily disposed off Kesar in his quarry or buried her in his farm ...no one would question if he had dug in the farm , he could have claimed ,"I am tilling the soil or fertilizinf it"...but for the story's sake..they are showing Thakur's as Nit wits..Ouch

This is what I meant that for storyline purpose they are making it too easy for Pratigya to find out.  Showing the opposition as brainless does not automatically make Prats a strong character.  I think the Cvs dont have confidence in the character of Pratigya that they need to show other weak to make Prats strong. 
I dont think thats the case Star..well atleast in this trackConfused...now that i think of it...if Kesar was buried alive in some far away place then chances of her being alive when rescued are none...CV's could have done that if Kesar's character was ending but since its not...to keep her alive...this is the best CV's could do...and about making other characters nit wits to show Pratigya stronger, well CV's have done that with every characters at some point whether it was related to Pratigya or not...So I feel more than any characters..CV's are the nit wits as more than often they seem to loose the plot and characters as wellOuchAngryDead

NO,Shreya ...if it was shown that GD has seen Shakthi carrying A unconscious Kesar and Shakthi catches her watching ...and the brutal Shakthi tying up GD and leaving to complete his deadly work..gd yelling and bringing Pratigya  into pic ..Pratigya and Krishna working it out ..and rescuing Kesar in the nick of time  would have been acceptable..but then again we are racing ahead of the story..lets wait and see what reason the CV's drum up for digging  in broad daylight and that too right behind their house..
u r right...u r too good Tanthya...u should have been in CV's team then we would have been assured of getting lallantop episodes everydayEmbarrassedConfused

Shreya Dear ,

That  is  very Sweet of you...Big smileHug
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Wowieeee Tanthya... What a lubbly post... I really lub it... U and Mera di always make boring episodes interesting with the wundaful analysis... Awesum... Really liked Jaswant yesterday..

KL,

Have you changed Color...In case you have ...then CONGOS , Dear Party

Thank You KL...

Jaswant was simply superb ..I was simply fascinated by the level of his delusion ...his refusal to accept anything contrary to his own perception,his belief that god had created Aarushi for his pleasure,his conviction that the 2 sax sisters were made for the 2 Sax brothers,  ..and his intention to have his object of desire  at any price..he was very good portraying all this
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

The Sax  will be..and as u say outside of the sax,Pratigya and GD,None will be bothered about Kesar...in fact ..I dont think Many even know that Kesar exists...Ouch
Yeah that's what I was thinking .......... People are concerned with proof of marriage I say prove Kesar exists. No family, no friends................ Is there any record of Kesar anywhwere?

tanthya

Go to top