Pratigya
Pratigya

Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 37)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yum Mom and Tanths,

the ans is......................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................

888 +
 88 +
   8 +
   8 +

= 1000  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by tanthya

5x5-5+5-5+5-5...Is this the one.......

No, but i made an error its not 100 but 1000 EmbarrassedLOLLOL.

Just realised the error now when you gave me the ans...
Give us a hint ....... should I use 10ROFL

Hint: use 1 single no 8 times to get 1000.
No I mean should i use the number 10 in any combo.......and is division Incl?

No and No, but follow my hint...........Wink
Give up.......................ready whenever you guys are. I think it's some combo of 8OuchOuchLOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths Paro has disappeared do you have anything funny to share?

i have, but its nothing funny but a riddle.

using any numbers 8 times to make 100.  you can use -, + /, x to get to the desired no.
I'm working on it! I'm gonna call my older sickie to work on it with meWinkLOL

Me too..working on it ...along with Hubby dear...or rather has been given the task of working it out...while I take the glory here in case he cracks it .........Wink

Tanths, doing a Pratigya where husband does the hard work and wife is there for the glory and adulation...Wink.LOLLOLLOL

The Cv's want us to be inspired...I am inspired WinkLOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Yum Mom and Tanths,

the ans is......................................................................................................

888 +
 88 +
   8 +
   8 +

= 1000  Big smile

Thankoo!
Oh will I drive my husband crazy today!LOL Look out P!LOL she has competition today!LOL

Edited by yummimommy - 17 January 2011 at 10:00am

-Sheena-

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..

No way .Smile Lets agree to disagree strongly here .

Deal !! Smile
She craves for his attention and acceptance . He is her husband and abuser rolled into one and she has deep seated inferiority complexes embedded deeply in her subconscious ...........all that Kaali Kaluti name calling hasnt helped .To Top it , the ABUSE . The Knowledge that even DEATH is a possibility in this house . Can u imagine the shredded state of that womans mind ? She wud be a fascinating challenge for a therapist .

Abuse has been accepted by her as part and parcel of married life..she has witnessed in her maike and in her sasural..so it would not be traumatic as  it would appear to Pratigya or Aarushi ....Secondly she is not a Pratigya or Aarushi to breakdown..she has stayed and survived in that hell from her birth ..and such kids develop a thick hide ...her mind would have been shredded had she been a princess in her household who is suddenly thrust amidst the beasts...but [basing it from the callous disregard of her maika ppl] she has grown  amidst these beasts..their viciousness, their beastiality will be nothing new...So I do not go with the abuse syndrome..she has grown in this syndrome and it would not be a shocker [to her] as we think it is..

I agree with part that for those who witness a way of life it doesnt come as a shocker .........

But ABUSE is ABUSE and it AFFECTS . There r no hard and fast rules that only a princess who has been plunged  into a horrific situation gets affected and one who has born into it develops a rhino hide and isnt such a victim .  The effect has also taken place on that womans mind , mind u............growing up thinking that abuse is a way of life is in itself an unhealthy effect . Such people r never really normal people like u , me or Pratigya . And describing such a woman as bubbling and sizzling LOL Dear Tanthya , I agree to the Deal of agreeing to disagree .

Yes..There will be effect but it would not be as traumatic as  is made out...second..Kesar has got her defense...she has developed submissiveness and meekness as her defense mechanism ..and this was  helping her tide out..but once Pratigya stepped in with the bull in china shop act ..Things changed for Kesar,It actually became worse, yet she did not lose her equanimity her common sense..she was still rational enough to know that Abuse will never go ,logical enough to realise that she has no other place to go...and she  was looking forward to her future pre- Aarushiya  marriage, her shock when she hears her hubby saying that he will kill her is not that of an apathetic mind, she has a timid and calm demeanor, but  that does not mean that a fire is not raging inside her..hopefully we may see that   pretty soon ...I do not call Kesar a Abused, dispirited,hopeless mind ..Kools...I would say she is a sensible,rational,mature woman  who has  not had multiple option's like Pratigya..

Hey Thanths Smile

@ bold must disagree yes Kesar is sensible and rational enough to understand her situation hence she tolerates the abuses inflicted upon her but this cannot be compared to a normal individuals tolerance level she is a women who has chosen to blame herself for her sufferings she is in a state of denial where the definition of sensibility and rationality if quite different from what one would expect ! She is not hopeless but not someone who can be labeled normal because in her mind she is the one to blame for her state which is sad  but true she has tolerated everything not because of her rational mind but because she hopes for KN to feel some sort of affection for her.... which is why any small amount of hope from his side is more then enough to keep her quiet !! I personally see her as an abused, tormented women who has no options in her mind in turn tolerating everything to survive..hopefully one ready to erupt !

Binny Big smile...

Busy Hogayi kya.........??

Tell me when has she blamed herself...I cant recall the incidents...I remember her blaming it on her destiny , on the parampara...but I do not recall her blaming herself Pre-Aarushi.....I am not claiming that she is normal, I said that she is not traumatized..she has compromised  but she still is aware of the injustice of it...Neither am I saying she is not abused , She is abused but she is not broken by that abuse, she has taken it on the chin...And I think she is taking it on the chin bec  she has no option's like Pratigya ...for in my opinion there is a fire raging inside her ...I want that fire to erupt...annihilate  her oppressors..
Yes Thanths too much work these day classes and preparations !! missed talking to you though Tongue

There is no need for her to explicitly state that she has blamed herself but she has repeatedly blamed her skin color for KN's behavior towards her when it was never her skin tone that was the problem but her husbands outlook on life the fact that he never chose her for himself always bothered him and she has paid the price ! Also she never revolts yes she has no place to go  but is that truly the reason No she wants her husbands love and that is what has broken her on the inside she understands she is being abused but women in her condition refuse to accept their husband is in the wrong they prefer to believe everything is fine although they are distressed and are in dire need of some help !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
There is no need for her to explicitly state that she has blamed herself but she has repeatedly blamed her skin color for KN's behavior towards her when it was never her skin tone that was the problem but her husbands outlook on life the fact that he never chose her for himself always bothered him and she has paid the price ! Also she never revolts yes she has no place to go  but is that truly the reason No she wants her husbands love and that is what has broken her on the inside she understands she is being abused but women in her condition refuse to accept their husband is in the wrong they prefer to believe everything is fine although they are distressed and are in dire need of some help !!

BINGO .

hussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

BINGO .

How can Kesar be helped?Confused
If the solution to her problem is her husband's love and reform - that will never ever ever happen.Period - about that we can at least be agreed that there is no hope for he is unredeemable.

So what then?
How can she be helped? I'm genuinely interested to knowSmile

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

HI MMG,

I'm not a therapist nor do I know very much on the subject of spousal abuse but I can tell you what my neighbor told me about her personal experience.
For the first 5 yrs of her marriage she was a battered wife. The police came to her house several times and each time she made an excuse for him. Once she was hospitalized and that's when social services stepped in. They kept the couple apart..........possible jail sentence. They received individual as well as couples therapy. MIL and SIL were major influences on their relationship.........So they had to move away from them. they are okay now, but this is Canada and I don't know anything about India. Plus IMO each situ is diff and some people are beyond help.............either the husband kills the wife or she kills him in a fit of rage. 
Again not suggesting any solution ....................just sharing one of my stories on the subject

Edited by yummimommy - 18 January 2011 at 6:24am

corvette

Go to top