hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

[
I didn't think it was about the show. I always enjoy your trivia. Do you have any?

noo..........LOL 2day was busy in outing didn't heard FM...............EmbarrassedLOLLOL i thought i bored everyone with my behooda questions...............ROFL
Then what was your post?Smile

nothing just made my presence on the theard................LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Ppa-pa-re pa  ..* Drum Rolls*..Pragati Tankha is here ..All rise and clap ur hands.......ClapClapClapClap
[/QUOTE]   i know u r teasing n being sarcastic on this but still thaxx for claps................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL[/QUOTelE]  So tell us something funny!

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..

No way .Smile Lets agree to disagree strongly here .

Deal !! Smile
She craves for his attention and acceptance . He is her husband and abuser rolled into one and she has deep seated inferiority complexes embedded deeply in her subconscious ...........all that Kaali Kaluti name calling hasnt helped .To Top it , the ABUSE . The Knowledge that even DEATH is a possibility in this house . Can u imagine the shredded state of that womans mind ? She wud be a fascinating challenge for a therapist .

Abuse has been accepted by her as part and parcel of married life..she has witnessed in her maike and in her sasural..so it would not be traumatic as  it would appear to Pratigya or Aarushi ....Secondly she is not a Pratigya or Aarushi to breakdown..she has stayed and survived in that hell from her birth ..and such kids develop a thick hide ...her mind would have been shredded had she been a princess in her household who is suddenly thrust amidst the beasts...but [basing it from the callous disregard of her maika ppl] she has grown  amidst these beasts..their viciousness, their beastiality will be nothing new...So I do not go with the abuse syndrome..she has grown in this syndrome and it would not be a shocker [to her] as we think it is..

Me agree TanthsClap

Kesar has swallowed the bitter pill which is Saktiya will never lover or accept her as a wife. She said as much clearly in the last episode I think when P displayed concern for her webeing, stating instead she was grateful to the TN family for having put a roof over her head despite now being a "redundant individual"

Kesar has simply thickened her hide, numbed herself to the pain those bast***s have inflicted on her all those years - she isnt surprised by anything now, or at least that is what we have been led to believe.....

C'mon Kesar, one last time - give us a treat to watch! Lose your cool once and for all when that excuse for a man tried to bury you.......throttle the poo-poo outta him!!!!Clap

Don't we all ..I hope that Kesar does it and it does not turn into adulation of Pratigya..Aarushi was given the spotlight without Pratigya in that halo, now  I would like that self same spotlight on Kesar and kesar alone..

Arushi is a Sax, so that is allowed. LOLLOLLOL

Heavens forbid a timid Takur taking on the wretched Takurs and getting glory by herself....Pratigya's aatma saaman cannot handle that.  Her moment has to be there too.WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..

Deal !! Smile
She craves for his attention and acceptance . He is her husband and abuser rolled into one and she has deep seated inferiority complexes embedded deeply in her subconscious ...........all that Kaali Kaluti name calling hasnt helped .To Top it , the ABUSE . The Knowledge that even DEATH is a possibility in this house . Can u imagine the shredded state of that womans mind ? She wud be a fascinating challenge for a therapist .

Abuse has been accepted by her as part and parcel of married life..she has witnessed in her maike and in her sasural..so it would not be traumatic as  it would appear to Pratigya or Aarushi ....Secondly she is not a Pratigya or Aarushi to breakdown..she has stayed and survived in that hell from her birth ..and such kids develop a thick hide ...her mind would have been shredded had she been a princess in her household who is suddenly thrust amidst the beasts...but [basing it from the callous disregard of her maika ppl] she has grown  amidst these beasts..their viciousness, their beastiality will be nothing new...So I do not go with the abuse syndrome..she has grown in this syndrome and it would not be a shocker [to her] as we think it is..

I agree with part that for those who witness a way of life it doesnt come as a shocker .........

But ABUSE is ABUSE and it AFFECTS . There r no hard and fast rules that only a princess who has been plunged  into a horrific situation gets affected and one who has born into it develops a rhino hide and isnt such a victim .  The effect has also taken place on that womans mind , mind u............growing up thinking that abuse is a way of life is in itself an unhealthy effect . Such people r never really normal people like u , me or Pratigya . And describing such a woman as bubbling and sizzling LOL Dear Tanthya , I agree to the Deal of agreeing to disagree .

Yes..There will be effect but it would not be as traumatic as  is made out...second..Kesar has got her defense...she has developed submissiveness and meekness as her defense mechanism ..and this was  helping her tide out..but once Pratigya stepped in with the bull in china shop act ..Things changed for Kesar,It actually became worse, yet she did not lose her equanimity her common sense..she was still rational enough to know that Abuse will never go ,logical enough to realise that she has no other place to go...and she  was looking forward to her future pre- Aarushiya  marriage, her shock when she hears her hubby saying that he will kill her is not that of an apathetic mind, she has a timid and calm demeanor, but  that does not mean that a fire is not raging inside her..hopefully we may see that   pretty soon ...I do not call Kesar a Abused, dispirited,hopeless mind ..Kools...I would say she is a sensible,rational,mature woman  who has  not had multiple option's like Pratigya..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Deal !! Smile

Me agree TanthsClap

Kesar has swallowed the bitter pill which is Saktiya will never lover or accept her as a wife. She said as much clearly in the last episode I think when P displayed concern for her webeing, stating instead she was grateful to the TN family for having put a roof over her head despite now being a "redundant individual"

Kesar has simply thickened her hide, numbed herself to the pain those bast***s have inflicted on her all those years - she isnt surprised by anything now, or at least that is what we have been led to believe.....

C'mon Kesar, one last time - give us a treat to watch! Lose your cool once and for all when that excuse for a man tried to bury you.......throttle the poo-poo outta him!!!!Clap

Don't we all ..I hope that Kesar does it and it does not turn into adulation of Pratigya..Aarushi was given the spotlight without Pratigya in that halo, now  I would like that self same spotlight on Kesar and kesar alone..

Arushi is a Sax, so that is allowed. LOLLOLLOL

Heavens forbid a timid Takur taking on the wretched Takurs and getting glory by herself....Pratigya's aatma saaman cannot handle that.  Her moment has to be there too.WinkLOLLOL

Her Aatma Samman can go for tel lene ,just this once.......I am not ready for wide eyed,unblinking "Hums"AngryLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

[
I didn't think it was about the show. I always enjoy your trivia. Do you have any?

noo..........LOL 2day was busy in outing didn't heard FM...............EmbarrassedLOLLOL i thought i bored everyone with my behooda questions...............ROFL
Then what was your post?Smile

nothing just made my presence on the theard................LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Ppa-pa-re pa  ..* Drum Rolls*..Pragati Tankha is here ..All rise and clap ur hands.......Clap
[/QUOTE]   i know u r teasing n being sarcastic on this but still thaxx for claps................LOL[/QUOTE]

Paro, I am teasing and being funny..but I am not sarcastic...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Tanthya I once had a talk with a therapist who dealt with only abused women and I argued exactly the way u did .
When I said SHe AINT NORMAL IN HER MIND .............I meant exactly that ...........WE have a minfd that is not PERPETUALLY TERRIFIED . HERS is a mind that is CONSTANTLY TERRIFIED . Thats the basic difference , that therapist told me . They live in a TERROR ZONE and they dont see ANY DOOR of escape . They identify with their abuser and somewhere start blaming themselves for the abuse .They say its tHEIR fault for the abuse ...........What to do , Im dark na , he doesnt like it , he is saddled with me for LIFE , its not really his fault .U see , the shredding of the mind STARTS THERE ............at the blaming point . It later intensifies to the point of willing to do anything for him ...........to gain his approval . Its SICK , Tanthya , its SICKNESS . The poor woman doesnt even know she has it just like people dont know they have Alzheimers . Talk to any therapist and she will tell u this .I got so fascinated by that explanation , I started reading up on it . Imagine a terrified mind in which we dont see escape .Such women , even if they r taken away , they dont see escape in their mind , they feel eventually they will go back to the abuser and perhaps thats BEST . See our mind and see thirs ..........is theirs remotely normal ? Dont go by the things they do upwardly ......eating , dressing up , wanting kajal for sex . Just imagine the TERROR .

That is quite fascinating, Kools... Can u PM  me the links...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

MMG, Sorry for going off topic but what happened to your old pp.  It brought so much joy to us all..........LOLLOLLOL

Hey Star!Big smile

Mere bachpan ki photo kisi ko jaada pasand nahi aayi......sub humko Komal ke naam se pukaarne lage, behoode!!!OuchLOL

Tumko achchi lagi - sooKriya, sooKriya!EmbarrassedStar

SooKriya....Is it code for Aarsooyia,Kriya  LOLLOLLOL
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths Paro has disappeared do you have anything funny to share?

Go to top