Pratigya

Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 32)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..

No way .Smile Lets agree to disagree strongly here .

Deal !! Smile
She craves for his attention and acceptance . He is her husband and abuser rolled into one and she has deep seated inferiority complexes embedded deeply in her subconscious ...........all that Kaali Kaluti name calling hasnt helped .To Top it , the ABUSE . The Knowledge that even DEATH is a possibility in this house . Can u imagine the shredded state of that womans mind ? She wud be a fascinating challenge for a therapist .

Abuse has been accepted by her as part and parcel of married life..she has witnessed in her maike and in her sasural..so it would not be traumatic as  it would appear to Pratigya or Aarushi ....Secondly she is not a Pratigya or Aarushi to breakdown..she has stayed and survived in that hell from her birth ..and such kids develop a thick hide ...her mind would have been shredded had she been a princess in her household who is suddenly thrust amidst the beasts...but [basing it from the callous disregard of her maika ppl] she has grown  amidst these beasts..their viciousness, their beastiality will be nothing new...So I do not go with the abuse syndrome..she has grown in this syndrome and it would not be a shocker [to her] as we think it is..

Me agree TanthsClap

Kesar has swallowed the bitter pill which is Saktiya will never lover or accept her as a wife. She said as much clearly in the last episode I think when P displayed concern for her webeing, stating instead she was grateful to the TN family for having put a roof over her head despite now being a "redundant individual"

Kesar has simply thickened her hide, numbed herself to the pain those bast***s have inflicted on her all those years - she isnt surprised by anything now, or at least that is what we have been led to believe.....

C'mon Kesar, one last time - give us a treat to watch! Lose your cool once and for all when that excuse for a man tried to bury you.......throttle the poo-poo outta him!!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

[
I didn't think it was about the show. I always enjoy your trivia. Do you have any?[/QUOTE]

noo..........LOL 2day was busy in outing didn't heard FM...............EmbarrassedLOLLOL i thought i bored everyone with my behooda questions...............ROFL
[/QUOTE] Then what was your post?Smile[/QUOTE] 

nothing just made my presence on the theard................LOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Kools I agree and have always agreed with the forum members that A should be in jail for bigamy but it is unfair to blame her for everything from the common cold to black death.
Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen P complaining about her in-laws to K nor is she unhappy w/ K .So why would she seek a divorce? It wouldn't make sense for them to walk out of TN right now because they have nowhere to go. If she took this step then everyone would complain that she made a decision again without thinking of the consequences.

No one is blaming Arushi for the common cold and black death darling . But yes ........her own actions , defo need to be blamed on HER only .

When she agreed to marry a married man , didnt she realise his wife wud be involved in the repercussions of her action too ? And thats EXACTLY wats happened today . Unwittingly , Kesar has been pulled into whats happening between Arushi and Shakti . Therrs an old saying , with the dry wood , sometimes the odd wet wood also catches fire .And thats Kesar for u in this situation .

Why be this crazy about Aman .......a man she BARELY Knew ? Quite frankly what did she know about Aman to love him even more than Pratigya and to do such foolishly dangerous things to show her grief over losing him ?

Pratigya cud have taken a divorce when she left Krishna after he slapped her .We see her telling at Golgappa stand UR UNFIT to be my hubby , Im way ABOVE U . Then wats stopping u , woman ? Why were u waiting for ur sasur to show up at the door and apologise and take u back ?If ur this bold , go one step further na !

And why no effort to move out , to work , to earn , to educate her hubby ? Why no bold fight THERE ? Why is she wasting her time trying to SUDHROFY monsters who r unwilling to change and never will ?

So I dont feel any sympathy for her and her family .Her brother toh bugs me the most ...........he has destroyed Komals LIFE . These Sax children mess with LIVES , and not just their own . UNdoubtedly Thakurs r monsters but these self righteous prigs r NO LESS .

Thanks Kools. totally agree with you here.......Thumbs Up.

I am so glad someone else is bugged by Adarsh the most.  There are just a few who disagree with his treatment and so many believe that she deserves it because of her uncouth behaviour.

I hate the way he points and arrogantly speaks to his Komal with so much disrespect. I find his approach aggressive. I dont know whether it is his acting or is he meant to speak this way.  Either way its annoying. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

I am quite in agreement with you  , MMG ...I could never give a clean chit to Kesar re Abortion's..to me it always appeared like she wanted Shakthi more than the kids..and would have willingly killed dozen's more just to stay with him..

I wud differ slightly over here with all due respect tanthya .Smile I have myself said this once to prove a point but Kesar is a horribly abused woman with severe spirit damage ...........Abuse breaks the spirit of a woman and she lives in a terror zone ....in her mind there is NO ESCAPE ROUTE . The last effect of  abuse is

connecting to ur abuser and wanting his good opinion .  Everything else stops mattering then , all concepts of right or wrong , good or bad .Years and years with that abuser leaves one only with that connection.........between that abused and the abuser .The abused holds on tightly to it as she has nothing else left anymore except that abuse . Its horrific , yes , but its there ..

Years of marital rape , mental torture of the vilest kind , beatings , forced abortions ........Kesar has perhaps tasted not one particular form of abuse but ALL TYPES OF ABUSE out there .Imagine the effect on her mind .A counsellor wud tell us that she is a gone case , she wud perhaps never recover . OMg I cant even talk about it .

I hear you Kools, and understand what you say very well, however surely even you cant deny that the possibility of an escape route did indeed present itself and that too in the form of the Pratster herself - whatever else can be said about her, at least in her Kesar had a degree of support and an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, at least with her "higher than thou" tones P presented the possibility, a glipse of a different type of life.....

agreed - the CVs goofed amazingly when having taken Kesar to PO and made complaint against the TNs, she bought her back to the hell hole, but I truly believe had she even contemplated redress or relief from Shakti's abuse then not only P but K too would have supported her.....

You cannot help an abused woman until and unless she wants A) - to help herself  B)- your help

No seriously , I dont see Pratigya offering Kesar ANY support whatsoever . The very much abused  uneducated Kesar has what the nOn abused educated Pratigya doesn't have ........common sense . What support has the Pratser offered ? She advised her to register a police complaint against the monster who beat her and made her miscarry and brought her back to the same house , holding her hand and taking her to the same bedroom to share it with the same monster .................what the hell was THAT support ? Was it even any support ?Or was it ENDANGERING her ? The least she had was her life , even that wud have been snuffed out by the enraged monster if he had snapped at knowing that she did police complaint ! The fact that he didnt at that point doesnt make Pratigyas actions any less stupid and horrific !

When Pratigya didnt have any option to Kesar's messy situation , why did she meddle ? She didnt know an NGO , she didnt make arrangements to take Kesar to Kesars maayka , she didnt take Kesar to her own Maayka ...........she took Kesar back to the lion's den . For what .......for dying ?

And the abuse that Kesar has endured dear ........Pratigyas verbal support will make no difference in that terror zone that her mind has become . Years of counselling will not heal it , what will Pratigyas occasional verbal support do yaar ? That too , while living in the SAME house of horror s ?Kesar needs to gET OUT ASAP , be in a safe place , and she requires intense therapy and counselling and even then , mind u , she may not recover and pine to go back to shakti . What we see there is the worst damage done to a woman . Irrepairable damage . I am anti abortion , but hers is one of the cases where I wudnt dream of laying any blame on her . U see , she ain't NORMAL in her mind .

Kools ,

@ colored..did not understand...can U pls elaborate..
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

She is not a gone case, MMG..there is fire inside her, just recall her furious glare when the Kothewali comes or her feeling of humiliation  when She is forced to take part in Aarushi's muh dikhayi ...There ticks a vibrant heart MMG and not a resigned heart...what stops her is the thought of her future...

Tanthya darling I dunno why ur calling me MMGUnhappy Its me KOOLS LOL who is differing with u
Furious glare ? Do u see fury in her glares Tanthya ? I don't . I see a totally abused woman with a broken spirit , who cant even lift her head up to talk . Totally totally resigned to her fate . So terrified in her mind , that purging her mind of that terror will be a tough job for a counsellor .
Btw I saw fury in the glares of Pratigya only . Especially in that Dheem Tana music background where she glances furiously with hair flowing in the background . Its so CORNY , but thats the Hindi serial way of showing SPIRIT .

ROFL

Thank you yaar Kools!!!!Thumbs Up

Eh Tanthya - tumao bhi na!!!  WackoSilly 

Hum jaante hain, hum baot cool hain, lekin humri apni pehchaan hai bhai!!! Humka Itna Kool bhi mat banao!!!!!!LOLWinkBig smile

kya Karen ,MMg..Dhimak paglagaye hain ...beta...Shayad Belan ki asar hai..WinkLOLLOLLOL

Tum keh rahi ho belan ka assar hai, hum kehte hein belan ko tumhare sar par agar dui chaar baar maarein, to sab ek dum se chakachak hui jabo.....ka kehti ho??????WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Awwwwwww, only joking sweetheart!!! <<lotsofhuggggggs>>>>>>
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Kools I agree and have always agreed with the forum members that A should be in jail for bigamy but it is unfair to blame her for everything from the common cold to black death.
Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen P complaining about her in-laws to K nor is she unhappy w/ K .So why would she seek a divorce? It wouldn't make sense for them to walk out of TN right now because they have nowhere to go. If she took this step then everyone would complain that she made a decision again without thinking of the consequences.

No one is blaming Arushi for the common cold and black death darling . But yes ........her own actions , defo need to be blamed on HER only .

When she agreed to marry a married man , didnt she realise his wife wud be involved in the repercussions of her action too ? And thats EXACTLY wats happened today . Unwittingly , Kesar has been pulled into whats happening between Arushi and Shakti . Therrs an old saying , with the dry wood , sometimes the odd wet wood also catches fire .And thats Kesar for u in this situation .

Why be this crazy about Aman .......a man she BARELY Knew ? Quite frankly what did she know about Aman to love him even more than Pratigya and to do such foolishly dangerous things to show her grief over losing him ?

Pratigya cud have taken a divorce when she left Krishna after he slapped her .We see her telling at Golgappa stand UR UNFIT to be my hubby , Im way ABOVE U . Then wats stopping u , woman ? Why were u waiting for ur sasur to show up at the door and apologise and take u back ?If ur this bold , go one step further na !

And why no effort to move out , to work , to earn , to educate her hubby ? Why no bold fight THERE ? Why is she wasting her time trying to SUDHROFY monsters who r unwilling to change and never will ?

So I dont feel any sympathy for her and her family .Her brother toh bugs me the most ...........he has destroyed Komals LIFE . These Sax children mess with LIVES , and not just their own . UNdoubtedly Thakurs r monsters but these self righteous prigs r NO LESS .

Thanks Kools. totally agree with you here.......Thumbs Up.

I am so glad someone else is bugged by Adarsh the most.  There are just a few who disagree with his treatment and so many believe that she deserves it because of her uncouth behaviour.

I hate the way he points and arrogantly speaks to his Komal with so much disrespect. I find his approach aggressive. I dont know whether it is his acting or is he meant to speak this way.  Either way its annoying. 

I have always wondered u know when Krishna does not kowtow Pratigya;s line...tons of thread pop up saying Now that Krishna has got what he wanted..he is not bothered about Pratigya..he is an unpad,uncouth rowdy whereas Adarsh insults and humiliates Komal [a woman ] day in and day out ..he orders her   about  as if she is a bonded slave ...and I dont see even one thread denouncing him or even Nainaji..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryncorvette-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

MMG, Sorry for going off topic but what happened to your old pp.  It brought so much joy to us all..........LOLLOLLOL
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..

No way .Smile Lets agree to disagree strongly here .

Deal !! Smile
She craves for his attention and acceptance . He is her husband and abuser rolled into one and she has deep seated inferiority complexes embedded deeply in her subconscious ...........all that Kaali Kaluti name calling hasnt helped .To Top it , the ABUSE . The Knowledge that even DEATH is a possibility in this house . Can u imagine the shredded state of that womans mind ? She wud be a fascinating challenge for a therapist .

Abuse has been accepted by her as part and parcel of married life..she has witnessed in her maike and in her sasural..so it would not be traumatic as  it would appear to Pratigya or Aarushi ....Secondly she is not a Pratigya or Aarushi to breakdown..she has stayed and survived in that hell from her birth ..and such kids develop a thick hide ...her mind would have been shredded had she been a princess in her household who is suddenly thrust amidst the beasts...but [basing it from the callous disregard of her maika ppl] she has grown  amidst these beasts..their viciousness, their beastiality will be nothing new...So I do not go with the abuse syndrome..she has grown in this syndrome and it would not be a shocker [to her] as we think it is..

I agree with part that for those who witness a way of life it doesnt come as a shocker .........

But ABUSE is ABUSE and it AFFECTS . There r no hard and fast rules that only a princess who has been plunged  into a horrific situation gets affected and one who has born into it develops a rhino hide and isnt such a victim .  The effect has also taken place on that womans mind , mind u............growing up thinking that abuse is a way of life is in itself an unhealthy effect . Such people r never really normal people like u , me or Pratigya . And describing such a woman as bubbling and sizzling LOL Dear Tanthya , I agree to the Deal of agreeing to disagree .
Kools di you are too much LOL Smile

I agree with you while Kesar has become accustomed to her surroundings and her own situation that does not mean there is no affect on her brain an individual may  feels perfectly fine and content but they are distressed regardless of their feelings gradually the abuse has a drastic impact on their brains which wither as time goes by. This is Kesars' state at the moment she has been abused her entire life and has been affected without her realization yes she will do anything for her husbands love but she has no other option she wants the only thing that will help her to survive in a house full of people who could truly care less about her !! A women in this situation needs someone to point out the faults in her life until she is willing to accept them she needs to be shown a life in contrast to her  own for her to understand what she has been going through a lecture and a few words of support will do nothing !! Kesar is a terrified women one who has been left with no options in her mind and that is a thought extremely difficult to get rid of !

Edited by Binny1247 - 17 January 2011 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynkoolsadhu1000

Go to top