tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello !
I'm about to make many people angry but it is not my intention. I' ve thinking of this whole A and Kesar situ and I'm not convinced that A is to be blamed for ruining Kesar's life.
Let me stress first that I hate A character and nothing will change that but she is also not responsible for everything that goes wrong on the show. Yes she should go to jail for bigamy!
My ? is......how is Kesar's life any worse than it was before A came. Did she have any rights as a wife or DIL? Her husband had pushed her out of her bed long before A and he had brought other women into her bed . Amma's treatment of Kesar had become worse since the loss of the baby. She was treated like a servant by KN , Amma, and SS.
I've missed many epi of the show I admit but I don't think that A even vaguely suggested that KN should go and rape Kesar. That was KN all by his lonesome. If you get rejected by one woman it doesn't mean you can go and rape another . KN didn't have to have immediate gratification. He needed to put his wee wee back in his pajama . The rape was all him.

Kesar life was ruined the day she was married into the Thakur household ...but at least she was part of the household until the new princess arrived and she was relegated to to a status lesser than that of Piyasiya.

I do not hate Aarushi..My ire is that Aarushi very well know that Shakthi was married, Aarushi had a rapport with Kesar.....yet in a flick of an eye she  rubbished all that , destroyed the values she learned and cold bloodedly  chose to destroy a Woman's life without even sufferring a momentary twinge is somehow hard for me to reconcle...Her crime is even greater than Thakur's [for me]..Thakur's are killing a Body whereas Aarushi killed a soul..This despite many years of learning right and wrong,values,ethics ....
Hey Tanths I feel that her status was already below Piyassia's  the moment they learned she could not conceive, Amma wouldn't even let her have a glass of milk. She had to work if she wanted to continue living there .
Kesar   was given shelter but never had a home. IMO a home is where you feel safe and secure and you are loved unconditionally by atleast on person. Kesar never had any of this. A entrance into TN did not alter her condition in anyway. I can't see how her life was ruined by A.
Sane people do not look at murder as a solution to their problems. I don't think that A and P are responsible for other peoples crazy acts.

The status of Piyasiya was always way high..even higher than Pratigya ...

What I am saying is Kesar was beaten up by her hubby  at regular basis..but the whole scale abuse started when Kesar was seen Pro-Pratigya.....Amma would have let her have the milk had it been some one else taking the milk but since it was Pratigya , she had to shoot it down....

Kesar never had a home either in maike [where she would have been considered a bhoj or in Sasural [ where she came to be regarded as the sympathizer of Pratigya] ..her situ became worse after the advent of Pratigya  and turned worst after  the pulpit proclamation of Shakthi's marital status.......the irony is that A and P are not  directly responsible for the ensuing hungama , but their interference always creates a havoc ..much like a stone thrown at a still pond causing a ripple...the pond will have muck,dirt  etc ..but it would still be  calm and placid..the A n P's with their Stone throw act cause a ever widening ripple which disturbs the calmness of the pond..and there is a uneasy shift of mucks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

@ Tanthya, the way they've used marriage has hurt me because I have seen the fallout and consequences of a bad marriage and how much effort one has put to make a marriage work, even if it is one sided effort.Unhappy

I know ?Hun..by all tokens...the marriage's of younger generation's would have come apart [had it been real life] .....There would have been family discussion , sorting out or even separation ...but here All they are concerned about is Chai,samosa, prestige and status..Ouch

Tanths, out of the three marriages I sympathise with Komal the most because my mother was in a similar position as hers.  From forced marriage to a husband who never supported his wife.  I can understand Komal's plight of being in a loveless, no hope marriage. 

No educated woman would want a husband like Adarsh and trust me these husbands are just as bad as Shakti.  Just because they have all values and are respectable to their wife, it does not mean they are good husbands or for the matter of fact good fathers.  These type of men just want women to submit to them without them making any changes in their own behaviour.

I just dont get why ppl dont question Adarsh's behaviour as a husband or a man.  He seems to be given a free ride on his treatment to his wife. May be I am blindly looking it from a personal angle but I dont see any kind of ingenuity from him to work on the marriage.  It is always Komal who is making the effort.

Did the Prof teach his kids marriage is fun and that getting married to ruin other people's life is what marriage is all about. Because this is exactly how each of his kids have done and none seem to take it seriously for them to believe in the sacred institution.

I find the SAX culpable than his Son , his way of treating his wife inspite of the AAp's  is deplorable..All her suggestion's have gone unheeded or  laughed off..where Thakur is loud and voluble,Sax is stealth and refined snobbery....she is just his valet who takes his bag n helmet ,maid who irons,serves and a cook ....I have not seen him respecting her wishes ...how can the children be any different ...Adarsh practices it on wife while Pratigya  practices it on Krishna,Amma n mummy

Tanths, by saying this Shakti is not to blame as he has learnt from his father on how to treat his wife....LOL
LOL
Yep, the Sax has an ego as big as SS.  Uff....everything has to be about him, him, and him. Pratigya follows him blindly without having a mind of her own.  Its always papa, papa and papa.

Even after papa refused to believe about Aman, the bond seems to be more stronger than before. It was her husband who was her major support but she blindly forgets that when it comes to her father. He has a hold on Pratigya.

I am not saying she should cut ties from her father, but she needs to realise that her father is fallible and her husband is the one who has given her the true support when needed the most.

It is more of an blind and fanatic tie....I too feel uncomfortable with this  so strong bond.....such type of bonds will not allow other bonds to flourish ...Krishna must begin to set terms...I personally feel that Pratigya has trampled long enough, time for her to grow up and move away from the cradle..
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I am quite in agreement with you  , MMG ...I could never give a clean chit to Kesar re Abortion's..to me it always appeared like she wanted Shakthi more than the kids..and would have willingly killed dozen's more just to stay with him..

I wud differ slightly over here with all due respect tanthya .Smile I have myself said this once to prove a point but Kesar is a horribly abused woman with severe spirit damage ...........Abuse breaks the spirit of a woman and she lives in a terror zone ....in her mind there is NO ESCAPE ROUTE . The last effect of  abuse is

connecting to ur abuser and wanting his good opinion .  Everything else stops mattering then , all concepts of right or wrong , good or bad .Years and years with that abuser leaves one only with that connection.........between that abused and the abuser .The abused holds on tightly to it as she has nothing else left anymore except that abuse . Its horrific , yes , but its there ..

Years of marital rape , mental torture of the vilest kind , beatings , forced abortions ........Kesar has perhaps tasted not one particular form of abuse but ALL TYPES OF ABUSE out there .Imagine the effect on her mind .A counsellor wud tell us that she is a gone case , she wud perhaps never recover . OMg I cant even talk about it .
OMG Kools you and I agreeLOLLOLLOL I feel like Kesar has always wanted KN approval more than children otherwise she could have approached SS for security. He would have helped her at the time.

Huma [May I call u that]

looks like all 3 of us are rather unanimous in this ...Smile
  Yes Tanths you may call me Huma and darling if you wantLOLLOLLOL
Only I misread the post when I posted. It thought that Kols was agreeing with us but at second glance she is saying the opposite. So it's just the two of usLOLLOLLOL
So many posts here I'm confusedConfused But just read Kools Post below and she does agree with usLOLLOLLOL

Edited by yummimommy - 17 January 2011 at 7:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
She is not a gone case, MMG..there is fire inside her, just recall her furious glare when the Kothewali comes or her feeling of humiliation  when She is forced to take part in Aarushi's muh dikhayi ...There ticks a vibrant heart MMG and not a resigned heart...what stops her is the thought of her future...

Tanthya darling I dunno why ur calling me MMGUnhappy Its me KOOLS LOL who is differing with u
Furious glare ? Do u see fury in her glares Tanthya ? I don't . I see a totally abused woman with a broken spirit , who cant even lift her head up to talk . Totally totally resigned to her fate . So terrified in her mind , that purging her mind of that terror will be a tough job for a counsellor .
Btw I saw fury in the glares of Pratigya only . Especially in that Dheem Tana music background where she glances furiously with hair flowing in the background . Its so CORNY , but thats the Hindi serial way of showing SPIRIT .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryncorvettetanthya

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
My dear yummymommy I guess we DID agree on Kesars abused mind and the fact that she aint to be blamed for the abortions as it isnt as simplistic as it seems ........
We differ on Prats and Arushi I guess . But Hey we did agree on SOMETHING .Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettehussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

She is not a gone case, MMG..there is fire inside her, just recall her furious glare when the Kothewali comes or her feeling of humiliation  when She is forced to take part in Aarushi's muh dikhayi ...There ticks a vibrant heart MMG and not a resigned heart...what stops her is the thought of her future...

Tanthya darling I dunno why ur calling me MMGUnhappy Its me KOOLS LOL who is differing with u
Furious glare ? Do u see fury in her glares Tanthya ? I don't . I see a totally abused woman with a broken spirit , who cant even lift her head up to talk . Totally totally resigned to her fate . So terrified in her mind , that purging her mind of that terror will be a tough job for a counsellor .
Btw I saw fury in the glares of Pratigya only . Especially in that Dheem Tana music background where she glances furiously with hair flowing in the background . Its so CORNY , but thats the Hindi serial way of showing SPIRIT .

ROFL

Thank you yaar Kools!!!!Thumbs Up

Eh Tanthya - tumao bhi na!!!  WackoSilly 

Hum jaante hain, hum baot cool hain, lekin humri apni pehchaan hai bhai!!! Humka Itna Kool bhi mat banao!!!!!!LOLWinkBig smile

Edited by Madmadgirl - 17 January 2011 at 7:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000hussainramso

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
The status of Piyasiya was always way high..even higher than Pratigya ...

Not really . Piyasiya knows how to SURVIVE in that situation . Thats it . Its all about survival really . There r situations and situations and then there r the means to survive them . Piyasiya know how to do this survival better than Pratigya , Arushi and Kesar .  She doesnt try to change the situation or even wud dream of it , she focusses on getting the bEST out of it . Smart woman .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryncorvettehussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
OuchUnhappy 

Go to top