Pratigya

Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 27)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

@ Tanthya, the way they've used marriage has hurt me because I have seen the fallout and consequences of a bad marriage and how much effort one has put to make a marriage work, even if it is one sided effort.Unhappy

I know ?Hun..by all tokens...the marriage's of younger generation's would have come apart [had it been real life] .....There would have been family discussion , sorting out or even separation ...but here All they are concerned about is Chai,samosa, prestige and status..Ouch

Tanths, out of the three marriages I sympathise with Komal the most because my mother was in a similar position as hers.  From forced marriage to a husband who never supported his wife.  I can understand Komal's plight of being in a loveless, no hope marriage. 

No educated woman would want a husband like Adarsh and trust me these husbands are just as bad as Shakti.  Just because they have all values and are respectable to their wife, it does not mean they are good husbands or for the matter of fact good fathers.  These type of men just want women to submit to them without them making any changes in their own behaviour.

I just dont get why ppl dont question Adarsh's behaviour as a husband or a man.  He seems to be given a free ride on his treatment to his wife. May be I am blindly looking it from a personal angle but I dont see any kind of ingenuity from him to work on the marriage.  It is always Komal who is making the effort.

Did the Prof teach his kids marriage is fun and that getting married to ruin other people's life is what marriage is all about. Because this is exactly how each of his kids have done and none seem to take it seriously for them to believe in the sacred institution.

Edited by starlight123 - 17 January 2011 at 6:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryna_umakoolsadhu1000hussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Madmadgirl, by reading your post. It feels like keser still hasn't opened up yet! I was waiting for her to explode long time ago! Eh not all dreams come true. I was thinking after baby died, she'd beat the crap out of shakti. No, I was wrong. After the wedding, nothing happened.

Ganti dadi will speak soon. I'm sure keser will raise hell in a few days.

Me too Adil - will  make my month!!!Smile

I sooo want January to be over......hate it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Revenge of woman spurned gainst married man..........erm not an entirely unheard of situation but in this scenario, exactly what would be gained by the spurned woman, that wouldnt be simply momentary?

Woman seeks revenge...but this was one of the unrealistic scene..could understand had she flipped for Shakthi and married him ...but this  will be taken with a pinch of salt..

Again if u are speaking about Kesar as a spurned woman and what she will get as  revenge...first ..she will get the satisfaction of having  brought the culprits to justice, second she will now have the courage to get on with her life [after seeing that the perps are under lock and key...she will understand that there is something even more powerful than Thaks and Thaks can be cowed]..three ..finance..if she goes to her maika..same fate meets ..or perhaps even worse..but if she fights at least she will be given maintenance leading to financial independence

The married man is firmly married to woman he prefers to be with,on his way to have baby, so what is the flippin point of wasting energy on revenge? exactly what is going to change in any great material way in the future of the spurned woman? Nothing, I would suggest, other than positive action and getting on wid life is what will help such a woman...in these circumstances, revenge is time and energy wasted unless all you want is a brief moment of satisfaction.....

How will she get on with life, MMG...when she has no money,no education, no back up..to acquire money..she needs to fight in the court, to get protection she needs to fight in the court..

Phew.....*wiping the sweat off my brow*...I'm glad I am not the intended person of this post.Big smileLOL
LOL

Sorry babe, i dint make myself clear at all.....I was referring to Argh!oosiya as the woman spurned and Aman as the married man in this scenario!!!!Big smileLOL

I am hoping this will make a bit more sense after this!!!Wink

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Revenge of woman spurned gainst married man..........erm not an entirely unheard of situation but in this scenario, exactly what would be gained by the spurned woman, that wouldnt be simply momentary?

Woman seeks revenge...but this was one of the unrealistic scene..could understand had she flipped for Shakthi and married him ...but this  will be taken with a pinch of salt..

Again if u are speaking about Kesar as a spurned woman and what she will get as  revenge...first ..she will get the satisfaction of having  brought the culprits to justice, second she will now have the courage to get on with her life [after seeing that the perps are under lock and key...she will understand that there is something even more powerful than Thaks and Thaks can be cowed]..three ..finance..if she goes to her maika..same fate meets ..or perhaps even worse..but if she fights at least she will be given maintenance leading to financial independence

The married man is firmly married to woman he prefers to be with,on his way to have baby, so what is the flippin point of wasting energy on revenge? exactly what is going to change in any great material way in the future of the spurned woman? Nothing, I would suggest, other than positive action and getting on wid life is what will help such a woman...in these circumstances, revenge is time and energy wasted unless all you want is a brief moment of satisfaction.....

How will she get on with life, MMG...when she has no money,no education, no back up..to acquire money..she needs to fight in the court, to get protection she needs to fight in the court..

Phew.....*wiping the sweat off my brow*...I'm glad I am not the intended person of this post.Big smileLOL
LOL

Sorry babe, i dint make myself clear at all.....I was referring to Argh!oosiya as the woman spurned and Aman as the married man in this scenario!!!!Big smileLOL

I am hoping this will make a bit more sense after this!!!Wink

Now it does !!...I did wonder cos some of the lines did not fit the triangle ,but for the life of me I could not remember that   powdered vampire....LOLLOLLOL...Yes...revenge is waste of energy and as proved in Aarushi's case ..it can also end from the frying pan and into the fire...but I still want just punishment for her plus a few uncomfortable question either from the SI,Kesar or the judge ...

a_uma

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

I am quite in agreement with you  , MMG ...I could never give a clean chit to Kesar re Abortion's..to me it always appeared like she wanted Shakthi more than the kids..and would have willingly killed dozen's more just to stay with him..

I wud differ slightly over here with all due respect tanthya .Smile I have myself said this once to prove a point but Kesar is a horribly abused woman with severe spirit damage ...........Abuse breaks the spirit of a woman and she lives in a terror zone ....in her mind there is NO ESCAPE ROUTE . The last effect of  abuse is

connecting to ur abuser and wanting his good opinion .  Everything else stops mattering then , all concepts of right or wrong , good or bad .Years and years with that abuser leaves one only with that connection.........between that abused and the abuser .The abused holds on tightly to it as she has nothing else left anymore except that abuse . Its horrific , yes , but its there ..

Years of marital rape , mental torture of the vilest kind , beatings , forced abortions ........Kesar has perhaps tasted not one particular form of abuse but ALL TYPES OF ABUSE out there .Imagine the effect on her mind .A counsellor wud tell us that she is a gone case , she wud perhaps never recover . OMg I cant even talk about it .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn-Sheena-tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello !
I'm about to make many people angry but it is not my intention. I' ve thinking of this whole A and Kesar situ and I'm not convinced that A is to be blamed for ruining Kesar's life.
Let me stress first that I hate A character and nothing will change that but she is also not responsible for everything that goes wrong on the show. Yes she should go to jail for bigamy!
My ? is......how is Kesar's life any worse than it was before A came. Did she have any rights as a wife or DIL? Her husband had pushed her out of her bed long before A and he had brought other women into her bed . Amma's treatment of Kesar had become worse since the loss of the baby. She was treated like a servant by KN , Amma, and SS.
I've missed many epi of the show I admit but I don't think that A even vaguely suggested that KN should go and rape Kesar. That was KN all by his lonesome. If you get rejected by one woman it doesn't mean you can go and rape another . KN didn't have to have immediate gratification. He needed to put his wee wee back in his pajama . The rape was all him.

Kesar life was ruined the day she was married into the Thakur household ...but at least she was part of the household until the new princess arrived and she was relegated to to a status lesser than that of Piyasiya.

I do not hate Aarushi..My ire is that Aarushi very well know that Shakthi was married, Aarushi had a rapport with Kesar.....yet in a flick of an eye she  rubbished all that , destroyed the values she learned and cold bloodedly  chose to destroy a Woman's life without even sufferring a momentary twinge is somehow hard for me to reconcle...Her crime is even greater than Thakur's [for me]..Thakur's are killing a Body whereas Aarushi killed a soul..This despite many years of learning right and wrong,values,ethics ....
Hey Tanths I feel that her status was already below Piyassia's  the moment they learned she could not conceive, Amma wouldn't even let her have a glass of milk. She had to work if she wanted to continue living there .
Kesar   was given shelter but never had a home. IMO a home is where you feel safe and secure and you are loved unconditionally by atleast on person. Kesar never had any of this. A entrance into TN did not alter her condition in anyway. I can't see how her life was ruined by A.
Sane people do not look at murder as a solution to their problems. I don't think that A and P are responsible for other peoples crazy acts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

@ Tanthya, the way they've used marriage has hurt me because I have seen the fallout and consequences of a bad marriage and how much effort one has put to make a marriage work, even if it is one sided effort.Unhappy

I know ?Hun..by all tokens...the marriage's of younger generation's would have come apart [had it been real life] .....There would have been family discussion , sorting out or even separation ...but here All they are concerned about is Chai,samosa, prestige and status..Ouch

Tanths, out of the three marriages I sympathise with Komal the most because my mother was in a similar position as hers.  From forced marriage to a husband who never supported his wife.  I can understand Komal's plight of being in a loveless, no hope marriage. 

No educated woman would want a husband like Adarsh and trust me these husbands are just as bad as Shakti.  Just because they have all values and are respectable to their wife, it does not mean they are good husbands or for the matter of fact good fathers.  These type of men just want women to submit to them without them making any changes in their own behaviour.

I just dont get why ppl dont question Adarsh's behaviour as a husband or a man.  He seems to be given a free ride on his treatment to his wife. May be I am blindly looking it from a personal angle but I dont see any kind of ingenuity from him to work on the marriage.  It is always Komal who is making the effort.

Did the Prof teach his kids marriage is fun and that getting married to ruin other people's life is what marriage is all about. Because this is exactly how each of his kids have done and none seem to take it seriously for them to believe in the sacred institution.

I find the SAX culpable than his Son , his way of treating his wife inspite of the AAp's  is deplorable..All her suggestion's have gone unheeded or  laughed off..where Thakur is loud and voluble,Sax is stealth and refined snobbery....she is just his valet who takes his bag n helmet ,maid who irons,serves and a cook ....I have not seen him respecting her wishes ...how can the children be any different ...Adarsh practices it on wife while Pratigya  practices it on Krishna,Amma n mummy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynkoolsadhu1000-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I am quite in agreement with you  , MMG ...I could never give a clean chit to Kesar re Abortion's..to me it always appeared like she wanted Shakthi more than the kids..and would have willingly killed dozen's more just to stay with him..

I wud differ slightly over here with all due respect tanthya .Smile I have myself said this once to prove a point but Kesar is a horribly abused woman with severe spirit damage ...........Abuse breaks the spirit of a woman and she lives in a terror zone ....in her mind there is NO ESCAPE ROUTE . The last effect of  abuse is

connecting to ur abuser and wanting his good opinion .  Everything else stops mattering then , all concepts of right or wrong , good or bad .Years and years with that abuser leaves one only with that connection.........between that abused and the abuser .The abused holds on tightly to it as she has nothing else left anymore except that abuse . Its horrific , yes , but its there ..

Years of marital rape , mental torture of the vilest kind , beatings , forced abortions ........Kesar has perhaps tasted not one particular form of abuse but ALL TYPES OF ABUSE out there .Imagine the effect on her mind .A counsellor wud tell us that she is a gone case , she wud perhaps never recover . OMg I cant even talk about it .
OMG Kools you and I agreeLOLLOLLOL I feel like Kesar has always wanted KN approval more than children otherwise she could have approached SS for security. He would have helped her at the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn-Sheena-koolsadhu1000tanthya

Go to top