Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

She is not a gone case, MMG..there is fire inside her, just recall her furious glare when the Kothewali comes or her feeling of humiliation  when She is forced to take part in Aarushi's muh dikhayi ...There ticks a vibrant heart MMG and not a resigned heart...what stops her is the thought of her future...

Tanthya darling I dunno why ur calling me MMG😔 Its me KOOLS 😆 who is differing with u
Furious glare ? Do u see fury in her glares Tanthya ? I don't . I see a totally abused woman with a broken spirit , who cant even lift her head up to talk . Totally totally resigned to her fate . So terrified in her mind , that purging her mind of that terror will be a tough job for a counsellor .
Btw I saw fury in the glares of Pratigya only . Especially in that Dheem Tana music background where she glances furiously with hair flowing in the background . Its so CORNY , but thats the Hindi serial way of showing SPIRIT .

ooops ,Kools..Am so sorry,Dear..these quote boxes had me confused 😳😃

Yes,,There will be anger at the Kothewali but not at Shakthi ..and I disagree  as to Kesar's resigned status..what u say should have yielded to an apathetic status, I do not see her in apathy..she still wants her hubby to love...in fact Shakthi is the Sun of her universe not by fate but by her choice..she did not harbor any resentment or anger instead she was absolutely thrilled when Shakthi began to sweet talk to her..I did not see her mourning the loss [except for that momentary suicide bid]..she wanted to get him back into her life...so she asked for Magic kajal..she volunteered to provide Sex which was rejected ..which caused her enrmous hurt..I do not see any resigned Woman in her reaction's..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

😔 
Why so sad? 😭
Originally posted by yummimommy

Why so sad? 😭
bz nobody noticed my post................was waiting if someone toh  reply.................😆 but noone did...........

bz nobody noticed my post................was waiting if someone toh  reply.................😆 but noone did...........
I'm sorry what did you have to say? I will reply now.
..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..

No way .😊 Lets agree to disagree strongly here .
She craves for his attention and acceptance . He is her husband and abuser rolled into one and she has deep seated inferiority complexes embedded deeply in her subconscious ...........all that Kaali Kaluti name calling hasnt helped .To Top it , the ABUSE . The Knowledge that even DEATH is a possibility in this house . Can u imagine the shredded state of that womans mind ? She wud be a fascinating challenge for a therapist .

I'm sorry what did you have to say? I will reply now.

srry to disappoint u.....nothing related to trhe tehard or show....................😳😆😆😆  i've no srength left to think about d show now................🥱😆😆😆

srry to disappoint u.....nothing related to trhe tehard or show....................😳😆😆😆  i've no srength left to think about d show now................🥱😆😆😆
I didn't think it was about the show. I always enjoy your trivia. Do you have any?
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

..I see a bubbling  and sizzling woman who is unable to see any woman by her hubby's side..

No way .😊 Lets agree to disagree strongly here .

Deal !! 😊
She craves for his attention and acceptance . He is her husband and abuser rolled into one and she has deep seated inferiority complexes embedded deeply in her subconscious ...........all that Kaali Kaluti name calling hasnt helped .To Top it , the ABUSE . The Knowledge that even DEATH is a possibility in this house . Can u imagine the shredded state of that womans mind ? She wud be a fascinating challenge for a therapist .

Abuse has been accepted by her as part and parcel of married life..she has witnessed in her maike and in her sasural..so it would not be traumatic as  it would appear to Pratigya or Aarushi ....Secondly she is not a Pratigya or Aarushi to breakdown..she has stayed and survived in that hell from her birth ..and such kids develop a thick hide ...her mind would have been shredded had she been a princess in her household who is suddenly thrust amidst the beasts...but [basing it from the callous disregard of her maika ppl] she has grown  amidst these beasts..their viciousness, their beastiality will be nothing new...So I do not go with the abuse syndrome..she has grown in this syndrome and it would not be a shocker [to her] as we think it is..

I am putting my Magnifying glasses and looking for ur Post ..is it again that RJ Nitin's ..

I didn't think it was about the show. I always enjoy your trivia. Do you have any?

noo..........😆 2day was busy in outing didn't heard FM...............😳😆😆 i thought i bored everyone with my behooda questions...............🤣