tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by starlight123

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeksDead....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekendsEmbarrassed

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......LOL

DeadAngry....knowing Pratigya..its very much possibleOuch

?LOLLOL
She did not allow him to touch when Aarushi  first came....now with danger hovering so near..Krishna will be entrusted with the task of Guarding them both or may be it is C/O Terrace for KTS...Big smile
May I ask what is wrong with the daybed in livingroom?LOLLOLLOL

ppl walking about...............Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

Same here KCM! enough of diraaaaama now we want our Kriya dose... I watched the show this whole week on tv in a hope to see some 'touching Kriya moments' but no sign of it yet... Ouch

You want Touching Kriya scene or "TOUCHING" Krisya scene..LOL

LOL LOL you know me so well..   Hug Embarrassed
With K there can it be complete without 16 anna chummi and sharing lipishticks LOL as they are already late in showing the scene so now in compensation want a nice scene Embarrassed

Tanths,

When you said KRISYA scene I thought you meant Krishna, Arushi and Prats touching scene..........DeadLOLLOL.

Ouch The thought alone is painful. Krishna with a wife and one on the side. Luckily we know his views on that. At least Prats knows he won't cheat on her. He has only loved Prats, loves her now and hopefully always love her unless POPS puts the kaibaash on the couple.Ouch
Mera...I hope POP's never go to the usual route of bringing WOH in Kriya's life...as it would be very hard to fathom seeing Krishna's love for Prats for so long....it will create far more bigger uproar and havoc in this forum and on almost all the sites...his love Prats is the trademark of Krishna and this show...I hope CV's would never EVER think of entering into that teritorryOuchConfusedAngry

I hope not..We have seen that the Thakur's hold Marriage Sacred..let us hope Krishna holds on to the belief and is not infected with the modern thoughts ...besides I would not like to see MKAP entering the pedestrian Serial territoryOuchOuchOuch and as you say Shreya..Kriya is the soul of MKAP..and Pratigya is the oxygen for Krishna..I would not have it changed..

You heard that POPS! It's Tanths saying it.............she rules this forum. Geek
Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
double/wrong post!

Edited by Filza.T - 14 January 2011 at 12:42pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
[ Pratigya's nose waffles  cos it is a hard thing for to do]

i love the above. this happens during each argument

I lubbed it - lubbed it all - each time it's better and better. Tanths - mindblowing.

Mangalsutra part - as soon sha said it i started - liar liar at the screen.

Carisma.x
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[ Pratigya's nose waffles  cos it is a hard thing for to do]

i love the above. this happens during each argument

I lubbed it - lubbed it all - each time it's better and better. Tanths - mindblowing.

Mangalsutra part - as soon sha said it i started - liar liar at the screen.

Carisma.x

Thank You,Caris ...

MS part was a big blooper, it looked as if they just wanted to add it to make an impact ...but it came out as cliched..

carisma2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

I dont know what these Saxes siblings have that make Takur siblings go weak on their knees. 

I dont have any sympathy with Shakti and he deserves his pitiful condition of wanting something and not getting it.  For him to say Kesar is useless shows that despite her "uselessness" she is always there when he needs her to be used.  So its bit ironical for him to say Kesar is useless.

If anything does happen to Kesar, will Arushi or her family take any responsibility that they were catalyst to the whole thing and because of Arushi's self centered decision the collateral damage will have far reaching consequences.  I do want Saxes to be partly held accountable and not given a clean chit for any wrongdoings.

I do agree with you in regards to Pratigya's whole stance in this that her primary concern has been Arushi and not once given am iota concern in regards to Kesar and her plight.  Nor would I appreciate if we hear a new lecture by Pratigya when the whole "Kill Kesar" comes out because her concern during the whole annulment of marriage has not been Kesar.  For her she is a forgotten identity and only referred to as pehli biwi.

I rather not say anything on P. Gor acting but I do think she needs to know that arrogantly shouting down the dialogues does not characterize a strong woman.  Assertiveness does and needs to work on it. 

At least in the case of Pratigya, Krishna has categorically stated that he was attracted by her masculinity..but in case of Aarushi I cannot figure out what it is...could it be her shrieks or her age or the fact that she loathes him.

I do not have any Sympathy for Aarushi and Shakthi ..but yes I do feel that Shakthi and the Thakur's were taken for a ride, their emotion's were manipulated by a teeny bopper, and when her game ended ,with typical teen cruelty ..she thought of hopping it and never realized that Thakur's were not her parents who after the initial drama  meekly accepted her..whereas Thakurs are vengeful mean spirits who will take their pound of flesh if crossed.

Forget taking responsibility, I am darn sure that they will not even connect the dots and realize that it was their action that brought about such a horrific outcome, instead they will convenienty pin it on the "JUNGLEE" Thakur'sAngry

Aeryn

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

I dont know what these Saxes siblings have that make Takur siblings go weak on their knees. 

I dont have any sympathy with Shakti and he deserves his pitiful condition of wanting something and not getting it.  For him to say Kesar is useless shows that despite her "uselessness" she is always there when he needs her to be used.  So its bit ironical for him to say Kesar is useless.

If anything does happen to Kesar, will Arushi or her family take any responsibility that they were catalyst to the whole thing and because of Arushi's self centered decision the collateral damage will have far reaching consequences.  I do want Saxes to be partly held accountable and not given a clean chit for any wrongdoings.

I do agree with you in regards to Pratigya's whole stance in this that her primary concern has been Arushi and not once given am iota concern in regards to Kesar and her plight.  Nor would I appreciate if we hear a new lecture by Pratigya when the whole "Kill Kesar" comes out because her concern during the whole annulment of marriage has not been Kesar.  For her she is a forgotten identity and only referred to as pehli biwi.

I rather not say anything on P. Gor acting but I do think she needs to know that arrogantly shouting down the dialogues does not characterize a strong woman.  Assertiveness does and needs to work on it. 

At least in the case of Pratigya, Krishna has categorically stated that he was attracted by her masculinity..but in case of Aarushi I cannot figure out what it is...could it be her shrieks or her age or the fact that she loathes him.

I do not have any Sympathy for Aarushi and Shakthi ..but yes I do feel that Shakthi and the Thakur's were taken for a ride, their emotion's were manipulated by a teeny bopper, and when her game ended ,with typical teen cruelty ..she thought of hopping it and never realized that Thakur's were not her parents who after the initial drama  meekly accepted her..whereas Thakurs are vengeful mean spirits who will take their pound of flesh if crossed.

Forget taking responsibility, I am darn sure that they will not even connect the dots and realize that it was their action that brought about such a horrific outcome, instead they will convenienty pin it on the "JUNGLEE" Thakur'sAngry

AngryAngryAngryAngry

If Kesar survives this then I hope she will not be blinded by the sister's supposed goodness again.......GD and Kesar have always been partial to prats Ouch
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Angry

If Kesar survives this then I hope she will not be blinded by the sister's supposed goodness again.......GD and Kesar have always been partial to prats Ouch

Aeryn,

I doubt whether Kesar will ever realize that it was Sax's action that almost brought her to death's door...as SBB showed it would be Pratigya [with Krishna ] who will do the rescuing act...naturally another round of adulation's and admiration's are coming for Pratigya..

Go to top