Pratigya

Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 22)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

I dont know what these Saxes siblings have that make Takur siblings go weak on their knees. 

Neither I,At least in the case of Pratigya,Krishna did say that he was attracted by her courage and fearlessness but in case of Aarushi..I still am waiting for an explantion since I am unable to come up with my own..  My explanation is that Arushi is something exotic, a woman who is out of Shakti reach and very different to other women he has been with.  Shakti is a sexual predator who wants women for sexual pleasure and pleasure from Arushi will be far more satisfying than any other women as she comes from a respectable family. Something Shakti has never experienced.  

I dont have any sympathy with Shakti and he deserves his pitiful condition of wanting something and not getting it.  For him to say Kesar is useless shows that despite her "uselessness" she is always there when he needs her to be used.  So its bit ironical for him to say Kesar is useless.

Agree with you ,Shakthi deserves what he got ..but Aarushi too needs a lesson..it is ironical that Aarushi who wants out is considered a Thakurain property while Pratigya who steadfastly remains in TN putting up with the Daily abuses is considered an outsider..

If anything does happen to Kesar, will Arushi or her family take any responsibility that they were catalyst to the whole thing and because of Arushi's self centered decision the collateral damage will have far reaching consequences.  I do want Saxes to be partly held accountable and not given a clean chit for any wrongdoings.

With the inbuilt sense of survival ,they will pass the buck to Shakthi...

I do agree with you in regards to Pratigya's whole stance in this that her primary concern has been Arushi and not once given am iota concern in regards to Kesar and her plight.  Nor would I appreciate if we hear a new lecture by Pratigya when the whole "Kill Kesar" comes out because her concern during the whole annulment of marriage has not been Kesar.  For her she is a forgotten identity and only referred to as pehli biwi.

I rather not say anything on P. Gor acting but I do think she needs to know that arrogantly shouting down the dialogues does not characterize a strong woman.  Assertiveness does and needs to work on it.  Thumbs Up

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I dont know what these Saxes siblings have that make Takur siblings go weak on their knees. 

Neither I,At least in the case of Pratigya,Krishna did say that he was attracted by her courage and fearlessness but in case of Aarushi..I still am waiting for an explantion since I am unable to come up with my own..  My explanation is that Arushi is something exotic, a woman who is out of Shakti reach and very different to other women he has been with.  Shakti is a sexual predator who wants women for sexual pleasure and pleasure from Arushi will be far more satisfying than any other women as she comes from a respectable family. Something Shakti has never experienced.  

Could it be the Lolita Syndrome ??..Since as we have seen in the earlier episodes that SS has enough clout to bring out his son [from prison] had he committed rape..and Shakthi being socially active ..he would have come across females from different BG and with his power he could have had his fill

I dont have any sympathy with Shakti and he deserves his pitiful condition of wanting something and not getting it.  For him to say Kesar is useless shows that despite her "uselessness" she is always there when he needs her to be used.  So its bit ironical for him to say Kesar is useless.

Agree with you ,Shakthi deserves what he got ..but Aarushi too needs a lesson..it is ironical that Aarushi who wants out is considered a Thakurain property while Pratigya who steadfastly remains in TN putting up with the Daily abuses is considered an outsider..

If anything does happen to Kesar, will Arushi or her family take any responsibility that they were catalyst to the whole thing and because of Arushi's self centered decision the collateral damage will have far reaching consequences.  I do want Saxes to be partly held accountable and not given a clean chit for any wrongdoings.

With the inbuilt sense of survival ,they will pass the buck to Shakthi...

I do agree with you in regards to Pratigya's whole stance in this that her primary concern has been Arushi and not once given am iota concern in regards to Kesar and her plight.  Nor would I appreciate if we hear a new lecture by Pratigya when the whole "Kill Kesar" comes out because her concern during the whole annulment of marriage has not been Kesar.  For her she is a forgotten identity and only referred to as pehli biwi.

I rather not say anything on P. Gor acting but I do think she needs to know that arrogantly shouting down the dialogues does not characterize a strong woman.  Assertiveness does and needs to work on it.  Thumbs Up
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I did..these 3 seem inseparable now....

Shocked pati, patni and woh Shocked
Nah! I hope not.. Neither K, P or even Arushi can even think like that... Confused

This is more like mother, father and daughter... Family complete.. LOL

Edited by Filza.T - 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

@filza-hey why ur light is red............LOL 

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............LOL
Peggy...hum toh humre Jassi ko dekh rahe the toh aur koi dikha hi nahiEmbarrassed
  tumre jaisi.....kaun bey...........arrushi.............WinkLOLLOL
kahe humra insult kar rahi hai bey....hum kuch kiye hai ka tumka...arreeeyyy hum toh hamre Jaswant ki baat kar rahe theWinkTongueSmile

ShreyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ROFLROFLROFL...I so wanted to see your reaction....LOLLOLLOL
but why shez soo angry ....................LOLLOLLOL
We both are fighting for jaswant TongueLOLWink

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeksDead....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekendsEmbarrassed

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......LOL

DeadAngry....knowing Pratigya..its very much possibleOuch

She did not allow him to touch when Aarushi  first came....now with danger hovering so near..Krishna will be entrusted with the task of Guarding them both or may be it is C/O Terrace for KTS...Big smile

Alwayshopeful

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

@filza-hey why ur light is red............LOL 

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............LOL
Peggy...hum toh humre Jassi ko dekh rahe the toh aur koi dikha hi nahiEmbarrassed
  tumre jaisi.....kaun bey...........arrushi.............WinkLOLLOL
kahe humra insult kar rahi hai bey....hum kuch kiye hai ka tumka...arreeeyyy hum toh hamre Jaswant ki baat kar rahe theWinkTongueSmile

ShreyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAngry
ROFLROFLROFL...I so wanted to see your reaction....LOLLOLLOL
but why shez soo angry ....................LOLLOLLOL
We both are fighting for jaswant TongueLOLWink

No Fighting ....Jassi is already in my Kitty...Shreya can only droooooollllllLOLLOL

Alwayshopeful

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeksDead....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekendsEmbarrassed

Who knows?  Pratigya may ask Arushi to stay with her in her room to avoid Shakti, so any touching moments will go tel lene......LOL

DeadAngry....knowing Pratigya..its very much possibleOuch

?LOLLOL
She did not allow him to touch when Aarushi  first came....now with danger hovering so near..Krishna will be entrusted with the task of Guarding them both or may be it is C/O Terrace for KTS...Big smile
May I ask what is wrong with the daybed in livingroom?LOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Tanths,

When you said KRISYA scene I thought you meant Krishna, Arushi and Prats touching scene..........DeadLOLLOL.

I did..these 3 seem inseparable now....

Shocked pati, patni and woh Shocked
Nah! I hope not.. Neither K, P or even Arushi can even think like that... Confused

This is more like mother, father and daughter... Family complete.. LOL[/QUOTE]

poor Krishna,

Blessed with such a kid...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.hussainramso

Go to top