Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 21)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by HamiSky

Filza....

A loving n caring husband is a great souce od strength to his woman.
Here for instance, wen Amma tried to assault Pratigya....wat do u expect her to do as a strong woman..give back to amma..that is not correct na..she woudl have taken a legal support later but with a husband like Krishna..she is all sound n safe not needing all these things!

Yes..she need not meddle into other's affairs..the best she could do for her husband!

True sis.. Correct on Amma part.. Even her trying to help out her loved ones is alright understandable. But At times she takes decisions in haste that defy logic.. How she dealt with angad initially, at the end of the day it was K who proved to be her savior as in on a whole this show isnt more of women empowerment na

Yes,Filza..it is almost as if the rule book says so ..and she follows it blindly,never bothering to indulge in thinking things through,or even considering how the opponent will react ...she lacks practical thinking ...and high on idealism...which will not get u anywhere unless ur idealism is backed by either clout,money,influence  or all of them combined...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

@filza-hey why ur light is red............LOL

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............LOL

Logged in from phone, that is set in appear offline mode... LOL net issues, its too slow here on phone... LOL
   i see..............it's soo important for u to be OL that u used fone.................LOLLOL

We are talking about her krishna..how can she go off line...ShockedShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Filza.Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............LOL

Logged in from phone, that is set in appear offline mode... LOL net issues, its too slow here on phone... LOL
   i see..............it's soo important for u to be OL that u used fone.................LOLLOL

We are talking about her krishna..how can she go off line...ShockedShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
is krishna a lolly pop.........being distributed among all...................LOLLOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

Filza....

A loving n caring husband is a great souce od strength to his woman.
Here for instance, wen Amma tried to assault Pratigya....wat do u expect her to do as a strong woman..give back to amma..that is not correct na..she woudl have taken a legal support later but with a husband like Krishna..she is all sound n safe not needing all these things!

Yes..she need not meddle into other's affairs..the best she could do for her husband!

True sis.. Correct on Amma part.. Even her trying to help out her loved ones is alright understandable. But At times she takes decisions in haste that defy logic.. How she dealt with angad initially, at the end of the day it was K who proved to be her savior as in on a whole this show isnt more of women empowerment na

Yes,Filza..it is almost as if the rule book says so ..and she follows it blindly,never bothering to indulge in thinking things through,or even considering how the opponent will react ...she lacks practical thinking ...and high on idealism...which will not get u anywhere unless ur idealism is backed by either clout,money,influence  or all of them combined...

But there is no groW*H whatsoever.  I mean all others have either grown or regressed but Pratigya has remained the same.  Was Pratigya as a character never meant to grow and evolve?  She seems to be the same and her approach on how to do things have not changed.

I saw No one killed Jessica the other day and if it was not for the media to pick the case after injustice was served then Jessica would never had got justice.  Real life is a lot harder to get justice than what is shown on Pratigya.  If SS has so much influence in Allahabad then even if this case goes to court, he can still win.

Edited by starlight123 - 14 January 2011 at 9:28am

Aerynhussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I dont know what these Saxes siblings have that make Takur siblings go weak on their knees. 

Neither I,At least in the case of Pratigya,Krishna did say that he was attracted by her courage and fearlessness but in case of Aarushi..I still am waiting for an explantion since I am unable to come up with my own..

I dont have any sympathy with Shakti and he deserves his pitiful condition of wanting something and not getting it.  For him to say Kesar is useless shows that despite her "uselessness" she is always there when he needs her to be used.  So its bit ironical for him to say Kesar is useless.

Agree with you ,Shakthi deserves what he got ..but Aarushi too needs a lesson..it is ironical that Aarushi who wants out is considered a Thakurain property while Pratigya who steadfastly remains in TN putting up with the Daily abuses is considered an outsider..

If anything does happen to Kesar, will Arushi or her family take any responsibility that they were catalyst to the whole thing and because of Arushi's self centered decision the collateral damage will have far reaching consequences.  I do want Saxes to be partly held accountable and not given a clean chit for any wrongdoings.

With the inbuilt sense of survival ,they will pass the buck to Shakthi...

I do agree with you in regards to Pratigya's whole stance in this that her primary concern has been Arushi and not once given am iota concern in regards to Kesar and her plight.  Nor would I appreciate if we hear a new lecture by Pratigya when the whole "Kill Kesar" comes out because her concern during the whole annulment of marriage has not been Kesar.  For her she is a forgotten identity and only referred to as pehli biwi.

I rather not say anything on P. Gor acting but I do think she needs to know that arrogantly shouting down the dialogues does not characterize a strong woman.  Assertiveness does and needs to work on it.  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>        nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............LOL

yes! LOL bhery important.. LOL let me get home first thing i will do is open computer LOL

Pragati.T

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Peggy...hum toh humre Jassi ko dekh rahe the toh aur koi dikha hi nahiEmbarrassed
  tumre jaisi.....kaun bey...........arrushi.............WinkLOLLOL
kahe humra insult kar rahi hai bey....hum kuch kiye hai ka tumka...arreeeyyy hum toh hamre Jaswant ki baat kar rahe theWinkTongueSmile

ShreyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ROFLROFLROFL...I so wanted to see your reaction....LOLLOLLOL

Pragati.Ttanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Peggy...hum toh humre Jassi ko dekh rahe the toh aur koi dikha hi nahiEmbarrassed
  tumre jaisi.....kaun bey...........arrushi.............WinkLOLLOL
kahe humra insult kar rahi hai bey....hum kuch kiye hai ka tumka...arreeeyyy hum toh hamre Jaswant ki baat kar rahe theWinkTongueSmile

ShreyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ROFLROFLROFL...I so wanted to see your reaction....LOLLOLLOL
but why shez soo angry ....................LOLLOLLOL

Alwayshopeful

Go to top