Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 2)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

hey ur new DP is nice!
yen ennoda Like button work aga matenguthu? Confused

It happens Sometimes , Hams..for few days ..I clould not click like to Star's posts at all while I could click like to other's posts..Smile

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hey Tanths,

I forgot to say I enjoyed reading your take of yesterday's epi. 

These Takur's seem to have become repetitive now with killing their bahus.  First it was Mission Prats and now is Mission Kesar.   As Prats goes on and on about Law, Law Law, the Takurs go on and on about plotting to kill.

But it seems bit stupid to bury on the doorstep where everything is visible and the mud is still fresh from the diggingConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoultanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Clap clap clap clap!! Beautifully done. You have caught every emotion wonderfully, infact better . I too hope that the word "Kanoon" is soon left out as talking of it every now & then doesnt make sense.

Thank You Sunshine.........

Yes..Normal People do not talk kanoon , Kanoon every time...one normally says yeh galath hai..yeh teek nahi hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hey Tanths,

I forgot to say I enjoyed reading your take of yesterday's epi. 

These Takur's seem to have become repetitive now with killing their bahus.  First it was Mission Prats and now is Mission Kesar.   As Prats goes on and on about Law, Law Law, the Takurs go on and on about plotting to kill.

But it seems bit stupid to bury on the doorstep where everything is visible and the mud is still fresh from the diggingConfused

Thank You , Star...

repititive yes ...but I think it is done more to highlight the fact that the Thakurs do not like obstacles  and will move to eradicate them without a second thought, be it law or life..they value their happiness more than the life of others..

may be the ruse  will be that they are gardening or building something..

-Sheena-

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@ Starlight123: Thats exactly what I said in LUD yesterday that for someone who excels in criminal activity...it was kind of a stupid idea to ask S to bury Kesar in their backyard especially after S's public declaration ok intending on killing KesarDead
@ Tanthya: Wonderful post as usualClap....after so long I watched the whole episode today and Jaswant was rocking...I Loved how his action and expression changed in a second when Aarushi resuses his love...the way he ruffles his hair and in that second he becomes his usual evil self....though I did not feel sorry for him
I also loved SS in first segment...he is a wonderful actor but rest of the cast didnt appeal to me...it felt same old..same old as far as Amma, Pratigya and even Krishna is concerned..as in I didnt feel anything out of ordinary from their acting...I just hope this track gets it pace as its kind of getting boring seeing them in that hall from last many episode and I hope writers give some actors different and new dialougues as it all seems very repititive...most of the time I know what would be the next lines of certain charactersUnhappyAngry

but I loved ur post as usual...Hug

PristineSoultanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@ KSM and Tanthya

I do think the Takurs are more intelligent than this but it is just a means to get caught rather than anything else.  I do think they would have buried her in some remote place where no one would have known.

tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Bonjour Madame Tanths
I guess it's appropriate today Smile you started with French so I thought I would too. LOL
I love reading your posts!

corvettetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Bonjour Madame Tanths
I guess it's appropriate today Smile you started with French so I thought I would too. LOL
I love reading your posts!

Thank You YM...

I did wonder at ur French usage..thought u might be from France...now knowing ur place of origin..jee ko tandak milgaya..sort of the happy feeling one gets when u find the answer to the question puzzling u..Big smile

How is the Kid..On the road to recovery..Smile

corvette

Go to top