Pratigya

Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 19)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

@filza-hey why ur light is red............LOL 

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............LOL
Peggy...hum toh humre Jassi ko dekh rahe the toh aur koi dikha hi nahiEmbarrassed

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Star,

CONGOS PartyDancing  Clap
Dancing
wat happn...............ShockedLOLLOL

Star Delivered ..........................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................

Before u get any ideas .............................................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Let me complete.....Star delivered her 1000 th Post....LOL

You delivered a star..............in your avatar. Wow! a rhyme. Going to miss the kids at school today.Unhappy

It is supposed to represent the eerie,witching hour when the macabre burial takes place...Smile

All I see is a shining star. ..........Ganti Dadi when she shouts "PRATIGWA".Wink

You haven't commented on my avatar which is a section of a larger painting. Will email the actual pic.Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.T

Same here KCM! enough of diraaaaama now we want our Kriya dose... I watched the show this whole week on tv in a hope to see some 'touching Kriya moments' but no sign of it yet... Ouch

You want Touching Kriya scene or "TOUCHING" Krisya scene..LOL

LOL LOL you know me so well..   Hug Embarrassed
With K there can it be complete without 16 anna chummi and sharing lipishticks LOL as they are already late in showing the scene so now in compensation want a nice scene Embarrassed

Tanths,

When you said KRISYA scene I thought you meant Krishna, Arushi and Prats touching scene..........DeadLOLLOL.

Ouch The thought alone is painful. Krishna with a wife and one on the side. Luckily we know his views on that. At least Prats knows he won't cheat on her. He has only loved Prats, loves her now and hopefully always love her unless POPS puts the kaibaash on the couple.Ouch
Mera...I hope POP's never go to the usual route of bringing WOH in Kriya's life...as it would be very hard to fathom seeing Krishna's love for Prats for so long....it will create far more bigger uproar and havoc in this forum and on almost all the sites...his love Prats is the trademark of Krishna and this show...I hope CV's would never EVER think of entering into that teritorryOuchConfusedAngry

I hope not..We have seen that the Thakur's hold Marriage Sacred..let us hope Krishna holds on to the belief and is not infected with the modern thoughts ...besides I would not like to see MKAP entering the pedestrian Serial territoryOuchOuchOuch and as you say Shreya..Kriya is the soul of MKAP..and Pratigya is the oxygen for Krishna..I would not have it changed..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.-Sheena-MERARAIhussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Star,

Dancing

Star Delivered ..........................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Before u get any ideas .............................................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................................

You delivered a star..............in your avatar. Wow! a rhyme. Going to miss the kids at school today.Unhappy

It is supposed to represent the eerie,witching hour when the macabre burial takes place...Smile

And heres me thinking its the guiding light for all to follow and find the safety in your threads.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Star,

Dancing

And heres me thinking its the guiding light for all to follow and find the safety in your threads.Big smile

We have KP for that...they will safely lead us out of this mess.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Same here KCM! enough of diraaaaama now we want our Kriya dose... I watched the show this whole week on tv in a hope to see some 'touching Kriya moments' but no sign of it yet... Ouch

You want Touching Kriya scene or "TOUCHING" Krisya scene..LOL

LOL LOL you know me so well..   Hug Embarrassed
With K there can it be complete without 16 anna chummi and sharing lipishticks LOL as they are already late in showing the scene so now in compensation want a nice scene Embarrassed

Tanths,

When you said KRISYA scene I thought you meant Krishna, Arushi and Prats touching scene..........DeadLOLLOL.

Ouch The thought alone is painful. Krishna with a wife and one on the side. Luckily we know his views on that. At least Prats knows he won't cheat on her. He has only loved Prats, loves her now and hopefully always love her unless POPS puts the kaibaash on the couple.Ouch
Mera...I hope POP's never go to the usual route of bringing WOH in Kriya's life...as it would be very hard to fathom seeing Krishna's love for Prats for so long....it will create far more bigger uproar and havoc in this forum and on almost all the sites...his love Prats is the trademark of Krishna and this show...I hope CV's would never EVER think of entering into that teritorryOuchConfusedAngry

I hope not..We have seen that the Thakur's hold Marriage Sacred..let us hope Krishna holds on to the belief and is not infected with the modern thoughts ...besides I would not like to see MKAP entering the pedestrian Serial territoryOuchOuchOuch and as you say Shreya..Kriya is the soul of MKAP..and Pratigya is the oxygen for Krishna..I would not have it changed..
Exactly tanths....CV's have brought up idiotic tracks in the show...so they are capable of coming up with stupid ideas but just a mere thought of Krishna thinking of anyone else except Prats is not digestable at all....if at all this track comes up in future it will kill the whole essence of this show....I hope CV's know their boundary when it comes to Kriya at leastOuchConfusedAngryOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.MERARAItanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

@filza-hey why ur light is red............LOL 

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............LOL
Peggy...hum toh humre Jassi ko dekh rahe the toh aur koi dikha hi nahiEmbarrassed
  tumre jaisi.....kaun bey...........arrushi.............WinkLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Whats the meaning of the mapleleaf?
The mapleleaf is on our flag and we are famous for maple syrup . How else would you eat your pancakesLOL

D'oh

LOLLOL
LOL

With jam or sour cream. Wink Or melted gud.  Have you tried pancakes with potato curry? Yummy!

Tanths is going to jump in here, she is a foodie.Big smile
[/QUOTE]

What Sort of Potato Curry ??

Tanths will not disappoint you !!LOL

Go to top