Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, When you said KRISYA scene I thought you meant Krishna, Arushi and Prats touching scene..........πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

and i thought she meant an intimate scene, and that 16 anna kiss! 😳 πŸ˜† silly me! behooda minds like K always wondering in that direction when it comes to kriya 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

The thought alone is painful. Krishna with a wife and one on the side. Luckily we know his views on that. At least Prats knows he won't cheat on her. He has only loved Prats, loves her now and hopefully always love her unless POPS puts the kaibaash on the couple.
Mera...I hope POP's never go to the usual route of bringing WOH in Kriya's life...as it would be very hard to fathom seeing Krishna's love for Prats for so long....it will create far more bigger uproar and havoc in this forum and on almost all the sites...his love Prats is the trademark of Krishna and this show...I hope CV's would never EVER think of entering into that teritorryOuchπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
@filza-hey why ur light is red............πŸ˜† 

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Filza.T

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you know me so well..   πŸ€— 😳
With K there can it be complete without 16 anna chummi and sharing lipishticks πŸ˜† as they are already late in showing the scene so now in compensation want a nice scene 😳

Tanths,

When you said KRISYA scene I thought you meant Krishna, Arushi and Prats touching scene..........πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

and i thought she meant an intimate scene, and that 16 anna kiss! 😳 πŸ˜† silly me! behooda minds like K always wondering in that direction when it comes to kriya 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Filza, I think we all be disappointed and get a bonded sisterly moment with K all alone in his room.....πŸ˜†.

May be one of you all can keep him warm until Prats remembers that she is married and has a husband and not a babysitter to sit and protect Arushi........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

@filza-hey why ur light is red............πŸ˜† 

nyone notice ........arhaan was looking vry comforrtable in talking to sbb reporter......n for a change he was also smiling..............πŸ˜†
Peggy...hum toh humre Jassi ko dekh rahe the toh aur koi dikha hi nahi😳
Originally posted by tanthya

It is supposed to represent the eerie,witching hour when the macabre burial takes place...😊

All I see is a shining star. ..........Ganti Dadi when she shouts "PRATIGWA".πŸ˜‰

You haven't commented on my avatar which is a section of a larger painting. Will email the actual pic.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Mera...I hope POP's never go to the usual route of bringing WOH in Kriya's life...as it would be very hard to fathom seeing Krishna's love for Prats for so long....it will create far more bigger uproar and havoc in this forum and on almost all the sites...his love Prats is the trademark of Krishna and this show...I hope CV's would never EVER think of entering into that teritorryπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

I hope not..We have seen that the Thakur's hold Marriage Sacred..let us hope Krishna holds on to the belief and is not infected with the modern thoughts ...besides I would not like to see MKAP entering the pedestrian Serial territory and as you say Shreya..Kriya is the soul of MKAP..and Pratigya is the oxygen for Krishna..I would not have it changed..

It is supposed to represent the eerie,witching hour when the macabre burial takes place...😊

And heres me thinking its the guiding light for all to follow and find the safety in your threads.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by starlight123

And heres me thinking its the guiding light for all to follow and find the safety in your threads.πŸ˜ƒ

We have KP for that...they will safely lead us out of this mess.....

I hope not..We have seen that the Thakur's hold Marriage Sacred..let us hope Krishna holds on to the belief and is not infected with the modern thoughts ...besides I would not like to see MKAP entering the pedestrian Serial territory and as you say Shreya..Kriya is the soul of MKAP..and Pratigya is the oxygen for Krishna..I would not have it changed..
Exactly tanths....CV's have brought up idiotic tracks in the show...so they are capable of coming up with stupid ideas but just a mere thought of Krishna thinking of anyone else except Prats is not digestable at all....if at all this track comes up in future it will kill the whole essence of this show....I hope CV's know their boundary when it comes to Kriya at leastOuchπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘Ouch