Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! (Page 14)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by tanthya

another great post Tanthya... Star such in-depth analysis.. WOW too good.. Clap 

of all i loved Amma's suggestion to P the most when she says to her  '' you are newly married so should better go and have fun with your hubby instead of poking your nose in affairs at TN'' only if she had agreed to it, it would be such a treat for us KriYa fans... or at least K i expected would pay any heed to it but..... dil tor diya ous ne... Broken Heart LOL Amma does give some interesting advices at times...Wink

like you mentioned Shakti was no doubt the star of the episode, everything was perfect about him, i liked K too in the scene where both grab each other's collar, AB looks hot when he makes that angry face and goes wild... Blushing and the way he runs every-time to protect P is adorable.. love the way he loves and cares for her... Embarrassed

i am not at all impressed by Arushi... she has dialogues but still fails to make appropriate expressions... i want to feel sorry for her but cant... she doesn't appears as someone in a miserable condition or shattered and guilty... Kesar did not have a single dialogue, but those few seconds when focus was on her were powerful enough that it forced viewers to sympathize with her and actually feel her agony.. she is so expressive and her eyes said a lot... but Arushi has failed to do that, no sympathy for her still, tolerance maybe... even GD conveys so much with complete perfection just with her facial expressions.. 

and PG too was not good in yesterday's episode.. such serious scenes are not her cup of tea Confused it seems she tries to give required looks but its not working...  the way she gives those warnings in no way make her appear as a strong woman or something... 

btw Tanths, loved that Rumi's quote.. 
'

Thank you,Filza ...Hug

The other part of Amma's advice was good "why are you behaving like an old crone and poking ur nose into each and every affair"...I just began to laugh seeing the expression and hearing the words of her's...

My fav K moment was ...when he grits his teeth, controlling his temper, cos he knows an angry altercation will lead to fights and he wants to avoid that..and that hands throwing in frustration

To me AH's acting was a lot better than when she was in Chai house...agree with you on PG's Skills though...they did not connect or lacked the gravity ..The tone she adopts trying to show Pratgya as a firm and strong girl comes across as authoritarian ,rude...She needs to work on serious scenes..

yes,it was my fav one too

arre haan, that moment too.. very good... K's reaction was  funny... LOLLOL  
he is the one who always comes to P's rescue when ever she is in trouble or lands her self in trouble... all this makes it more confusing, is it really about a strong courageous girl Confused but then she talks big but always relies on people for support.. the message that i get from this show is yes you dare to be a strong woman when you have a loving and supportive life partner like Krishna... and do not open your mouth or even think of protesting-be like Kesar- when you have a husband like Shakti..  more then getting inspired from P many wish to have a hubby like K... LOL

Actually, Aarushi's is the only one which is portraying the grim reality ...I know pretty soon it will  have an fairy tale ,flimsy ending...but at least  they are showung that A girl cannot stroll in and out of a relationship on her whim..she will have to face the consequence too...

The unrealistic story line has that of Pratigya..In Real life, such woman would not have been tolerated for long in Thakur Household..she either would have been kicked out or worse Killed ..and I have not seen any husbands defending their wife's so stoutly under all circumstances..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.corvetteMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

srry everyone had a call.....................hope i'm not boring u guys with my posts...................LOL   okk ans is that ppl  watch time almost 90 times in a day...............LOL this is wat RJ nitin said............Embarrassed

Tum kaunsi radio sunthi ho...wahan ke RJ's kahan se tapke hain..ConfusedBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Thussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

I would say ...not possible at any age..The only authenticated record is 24 and half times in IRAN..The Man Collapsed and the Woman was still raring to go...LOL

ROFL

This is what I call a strong woman....LOLLOL. Able to withstand any pressure........WinkLOL

hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

srry everyone had a call.....................hope i'm not boring u guys with my posts...................LOL   okk ans is that ppl  watch time almost 90 times in a day...............LOL this is wat RJ nitin said............Embarrassed
No you are not boring us. Had a good laugh Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeksDead....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekendsEmbarrassed

Same here KCM! enough of diraaaaama now we want our Kriya dose... I watched the show this whole week on tv in a hope to see some 'touching Kriya moments' but no sign of it yet... Ouch

You want Touching Kriya scene or "TOUCHING" Krisya scene..LOL

Tanths, said the same thing but instead of Krisya scenes, we will get bonded Prashi scenes.....DeadLOLLOL

Haven't they BONDED enough..They practically were siamese Twins Y'day ...ConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.-Sheena-hussainramsoMERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Tum kaunsi radio sunthi ho...wahan ke RJ's kahan se tapke hain..ConfusedBig smileBig smileBig smile
big 92.7 fm...............RJ nitin's show is my fav there................Embarrassed love his work.................vryyy interesting ................LOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Whats the meaning of the mapleleaf?
The mapleleaf is on our flag and we are famous for maple syrup . How else would you eat your pancakesLOL[/QUOTE]

D'oh

LOLLOL
LOL

MERARAIhussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme