Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Good ?....................................I'm wondering the same thing!

i thought forum will b active 2night..........after d segment............i get to know about it in clg...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i thought forum will b active 2night..........after d segment............i get to know about it in clg...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Which segment........................SBS or SBB?
Komarsh SR? or Police at TN?
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Which segment........................SBS or SBB?
Komarsh SR? or Police at TN?

ofc police in TN....who will be interested in komarsh SR................πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†  atleast not my group.............πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

ofc police in TN....who will be interested in komarsh SR................πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†  atleast not my group.............πŸ˜†

I don't think anyone is interested in Komarsh SRπŸ˜† Just thought I'd ask..........in caseπŸ˜†

Acha beta hum chalay.....................grocery karnay. I've been inside with sick kids for 2 weeks. Desperately need supplies. They are off to school.....................finally!πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Thanks for the input Yummi - glad it worked out for that couple and its prolly as a result of external intervention that it did work out; that and the threat of jail no doubt.......

In Kesar's case, judging by what I have seen in the SBB/SBS footage, Shakti is gonna get shopped to the Police by the Pratster - there's the external help, and indeed the threat of jail.....

Why do I still feel that Kesar will still be unhappy, will still be unloved and still be without a real solution to her problem? Because unlike the copule you know of, Kesar and Shakti will never leave TN and be a copule in the first place, it isnt just the influence of SS and SDS, Shakti himself is rotten tot he core and unredeemeable.

Again I ask then, how can Kesar be helped?

I'm inviting everyone to challenge me on the contention that just like Shakti, Kesar herself may be unredeemable.......

Nukta cheen hai ghamay  dil usko sunay na banay kya banay baat jahan baat banai na banay(Mirza Ghalib turning in his grave............  I'm sure I've butchered his verse)

You get my point!
In this case I'm not sure that they should offer a solution.(oh boy now I've opened my big mouth).
As many on the forum suggested ..........A would have suffered a horrible fate in real life and perhaps CVs should have shown harsh reality. It also holds true that many in Kesar's predicament face death.....................also  a harsh reality. This is serial peopleare involved and care  about  Kesar .In India it is largely accepted as a part of life and many refuse to do anything about it. May just maybe if they show this reality it would cause an uproar and motivate some people to change this reality.

I know I'm in trouble!πŸ˜†

Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Mads , Kesar can be helped in only one way .........by getting her OUT Of there ASAP ..

She shud be sent to an NGO if her maayka is unwilling to take her responsibility . Which is OFTEN the case with battered women like her in INdia . The Maaikas refuse to take responsibility coz acc to typical Indian mentality , once ur married , ur married for life and u gotta FACE UR NASEEB .
Financial compensation shud be taken from SS by giving him dhamkis of bad publicity in press which he will immediately react to as he is in POLITICS and his Biradari people will not vote for him ./Kesar is from his own THAKUR bIraadari so this will affect him .
The financial compensation shud be used to set her up for a new life . A house , and a way of living so she can earn . By using whatever skills she has , if not , she shud be taught some at the NGO
She shud be given a choice as to whether she wants to remain in Illahabad or Baliya [ her maaika] or in an independent place , far away from Shakti
It shud be ensured that Shakti isnt allowed legally within some distance of her . SS can ensure that due to his political image .
Once on her feet and secure , Kesar can adopt a child and make a home with her or him and be happy as I am sure she wud not entertain the thought of marraige .

Your entire theory depends on one thing - Kesar's will

Kesar's free will, her freedom to exercise her own will and make a decision for her own best interests and to conclude that they will be best served if she leaves.

It is precisely this that will never happen.

I cannot see Kesar ever deciding to leave.

Now if what you are suggesting that soemone else should help her to leave, that person would have to do so forcefully coz no way is Kesar gonna leave!

Admit it Kools, Kesar is a gone case, because she CHOOSES to remain where she is and CHOOSES to put up with her rubbish life 

I would even go so far as to say that even if she mustered the courage to leave, with or without help, she is very likely to go back.
Kesar's plight however pitiable, is nonetheless hopeless because she herself has no desire to change her life.

Can I also slip in, the fact thather own family have never bothered with her, has effectively turned its back on her and belongs to the same biraadari as her sasural makes them just as blameworthy as the TNs; if the latter are guilty of abuse then the former are guilty of wilful neglect.

Finally, if you can have the guts to stand up for yourself  and change your life, the sky is the limit to your aspirations.

It's like this Kools, ULTIMATELY, no one is going to risk their life to help you - you have  to help YOURSELF!
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nukta cheen hai ghamay  dil usko sunay na banay kya banay baat jahan baat banai na banay(Mirza Ghalib turning in his grave............  I'm sure I've butchered his verse)

You get my point!
In this case I'm not sure that they should offer a solution.(oh boy now I've opened my big mouth).
As many on the forum suggested ..........A would have suffered a horrible fate in real life and perhaps CVs should have shown harsh reality. It also holds true that many in Kesar's predicament face death.....................also  a harsh reality. This is serial peopleare involved and care  about  Kesar .In India it is largely accepted as a part of life and many refuse to do anything about it. May just maybe if they show this reality it would cause an uproar and motivate some people to change this reality.

I know I'm in trouble!πŸ˜†

Bearing in mind this is an Indian drama serial, showing reality is asking not only too much but goes against the very grain of "escapism" and "creative licence" used by the makers of this diraama to get good ratings.....after all, they gotta get people to watch the show and no one wants to watch doom and gloom day and night  do they........(unless they are MKAP fans!πŸ˜†)

Never ever bought the crap tgiven out that this show was supposed to reflect reality anyway.....

CVs, like politicians, have vested interests to protect and backsides to lick.....πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail

Bearing in mind this is an Indian drama serial, showing reality is asking not only too much but goes against the very grain of "escapism" and "creative licence" used by the makers of this diraama to get good ratings.....after all, they gotta get people to watch the show and no one wants to watch doom and gloom day and night  do they........(unless they are MKAP fans!πŸ˜†)

Never ever bought the crap tgiven out that this show was supposed to reflect reality anyway.....

CVs, like politicians, have vested interests to protect and backsides to lick.....πŸ˜†

No I don't think they are going to show reality either.😊 It was meant for those who want reality in T.V. People want to see things that support their views. I'm guilty tooπŸ˜† 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Your entire theory depends on one thing - Kesar's will

Kesar's free will, her freedom to exercise her own will and make a decision for her own best interests and to conclude that they will be best served if she leaves.

It is precisely this that will never happen.

I cannot see Kesar ever deciding to leave.

Now if what you are suggesting that soemone else should help her to leave, that person would have to do so forcefully coz no way is Kesar gonna leave!

Admit it Kools, Kesar is a gone case, because she CHOOSES to remain where she is and CHOOSES to put up with her rubbish life 

I would even go so far as to say that even if she mustered the courage to leave, with or without help, she is very likely to go back.
Kesar's plight however pitiable, is nonetheless hopeless because she herself has no desire to change her life.

Can I also slip in, the fact thather own family have never bothered with her, has effectively turned its back on her and belongs to the same biraadari as her sasural makes them just as blameworthy as the TNs; if the latter are guilty of abuse then the former are guilty of wilful neglect.

Finally, if you can have the guts to stand up for yourself  and change your life, the sky is the limit to your aspirations.

It's like this Kools, ULTIMATELY, no one is going to risk their life to help you - you have  to help YOURSELF!

Yes . I agree .😊