Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Kesar is not mean but she is sensible and she has the knack of asking the most painful and pointed question's in a common place voice,,,and I find it odd that she has never asked Aarushi ,why she chose to destroy her [kesar's] life,what wrong did she do??..I would like Aarushi answer this.

The Cv's must have read our complaints ...on Friday we saw Pratigya coming and offering her shoulder to lean on ...so next time we complain that the heroine did not even care about Kesar...out comes this 2 second scene saying tht ..No Ji..Pratigya was indeed concerned about Kesar,she enquired abt her well being ..The Cv's are adept in portraying such lip sympathy scenes..

Pratigya flaws are blantantly obvious but the CVs will not show her introspecting because the lead actress cannot be wrong or be questioned.  There is this allergy when it comes to showing such characters a mirror. 

See my understanding of a strong woman seems to differ from the portrayal of CVs understanding of a strong woman in the form of Pratigya.  I do not like how she gives lectures without finding any solutions to the problems.  She gives her lectures and at the end she is given the credit because she happens to be there as she is vocal. We never see her do anything proactive to get results.  It is always someone else who seems to do the thinking and legwork to find solutions .

In many ways I personally should be offended with the way they have treated the institution  of marriage and the' way they've allowed Pratigya and Arushi to make light of the issue.  Marriage is no joke but these Saxes have given it no value and made it sound as if one can make a mistake and come out of it like its a game.  This infuriates me no ends! 

I
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hello !
I'm about to make many people angry but it is not my intention. I' ve thinking of this whole A and Kesar situ and I'm not convinced that A is to be blamed for ruining Kesar's life.
Let me stress first that I hate A character and nothing will change that but she is also not responsible for everything that goes wrong on the show. Yes she should go to jail for bigamy!
My ? is......how is Kesar's life any worse than it was before A came. Did she have any rights as a wife or DIL? Her husband had pushed her out of her bed long before A and he had brought other women into her bed . Amma's treatment of Kesar had become worse since the loss of the baby. She was treated like a servant by KN , Amma, and SS.
I've missed many epi of the show I admit but I don't think that A even vaguely suggested that KN should go and rape Kesar. That was KN all by his lonesome. If you get rejected by one woman it doesn't mean you can go and rape another . KN didn't have to have immediate gratification. He needed to put his wee wee back in his pajama . The rape was all him.

Yum Mom,

My take is that whatever Shakti has done is his own doing.  Arushi's decision to marry was for selfish reasons and not once did she think about Kesar.  Her hasty decision has led to such collateral damage where once idle threats have become reality. 

Thakurs and Arushi  were playing their own game.  Each were using each other for their selfish reason.  Now to make one look totally innocent and playing the victim is not correct when all should get their comeuppance. Why should Takurs pay whilst Arushi is let off? Just because she is a Sax and she is Pratigya's sister should not mean she should escape justice. 

All I hope for is that the Saxes reflect on this that one decision by them can have far reaching consequences.  They are not victims in this and putting blame on others when your own kin has done wrong is not correct. 
hussainramso thumbnail
Hi Star!
I had just finger typed a response but I lost it and can't remember all I said. I will respond once I figure out if anyone is able to govto school today.
-Sheena- thumbnail

Hi Star!
I had just finger typed a response but I lost it and can't remember all I said. I will respond once I figure out if anyone is able to govto school today.

It happens at times........😆 and can be very infuriating....

How was your weekend and hope your kids are feeling better today..........😊

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi. The episode was good. I agree, and I still have to watch it. But I understood everything from the post. Bravo !
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yummy mother! How's the kid doing ?? Fully recovered ?? Is he recovered to an extent that he's got you on your toes all day!
tanthya thumbnail

Hello !
I'm about to make many people angry but it is not my intention. I' ve thinking of this whole A and Kesar situ and I'm not convinced that A is to be blamed for ruining Kesar's life.
Let me stress first that I hate A character and nothing will change that but she is also not responsible for everything that goes wrong on the show. Yes she should go to jail for bigamy!
My ? is......how is Kesar's life any worse than it was before A came. Did she have any rights as a wife or DIL? Her husband had pushed her out of her bed long before A and he had brought other women into her bed . Amma's treatment of Kesar had become worse since the loss of the baby. She was treated like a servant by KN , Amma, and SS.
I've missed many epi of the show I admit but I don't think that A even vaguely suggested that KN should go and rape Kesar. That was KN all by his lonesome. If you get rejected by one woman it doesn't mean you can go and rape another . KN didn't have to have immediate gratification. He needed to put his wee wee back in his pajama . The rape was all him.

Kesar life was ruined the day she was married into the Thakur household ...but at least she was part of the household until the new princess arrived and she was relegated to to a status lesser than that of Piyasiya.

I do not hate Aarushi..My ire is that Aarushi very well know that Shakthi was married, Aarushi had a rapport with Kesar.....yet in a flick of an eye she  rubbished all that , destroyed the values she learned and cold bloodedly  chose to destroy a Woman's life without even sufferring a momentary twinge is somehow hard for me to reconcle...Her crime is even greater than Thakur's [for me]..Thakur's are killing a Body whereas Aarushi killed a soul..This despite many years of learning right and wrong,values,ethics ....
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Yum Mom,

My take is that whatever Shakti has done is his own doing.  Arushi's decision to marry was for selfish reasons and not once did she think about Kesar.  Her hasty decision has led to such collateral damage where once idle threats have become reality. 

Thakurs and Arushi  were playing their own game.  Each were using each other for their selfish reason.  Now to make one look totally innocent and playing the victim is not correct when all should get their comeuppance. Why should Takurs pay whilst Arushi is let off? Just because she is a Sax and she is Pratigya's sister should not mean she should escape justice. 

All I hope for is that the Saxes reflect on this that one decision by them can have far reaching consequences.  They are not victims in this and putting blame on others when your own kin has done wrong is not correct. 

Oh I am sooo glad I dipped into this thread!!!!!!😊 

I have been in such a militant mood after writing a post on another thread which I'll copy here too coz I'd love to hear your comments.....I had willed myself to stay schtumm but then I'm not bery good quiet!😆 
So I let the dam burst and all my fire and brimstone spewed out, henceI feel a bit like a deflated tyre!!!!

Great post Huma and you Star!!!👏👏 Am so glad to find myself agreeing with you guys, an approach I consider a lot more balanced than some round here......

Here's what I wrote.... go get a cup of chai before you do though, it's a long-un!!!🥱

"People - this is fictional!
Can you simply not see that analyising on a real life basis is a fallacy in itself?

The potholes are enormous, no character is blameless or blameworthy in their entirety, which is the only realistic part - life is simply not black and white but many shades between.......

this diraama is virtual, people, but in my opinion, if the analyses here are remotely indicative of how some people here would deal with real-life issues, then I am seriously worried......

Revenge of woman spurned gainst married man..........erm not an entirely unheard of situation but in this scenario, exactly what would be gained by the spurned woman, that wouldnt be simply momentary?

The married man is firmly married to woman he prefers to be with,on his way to have baby, so what is the flippin point of wasting energy on revenge? exactly what is going to change in any great material way in the future of the spurned woman? Nothing, I would suggest, other than positive action and getting on wid life is what will help such a woman...in these circumstances, revenge is time and energy wasted unless all you want is a brief moment of satisfaction.....

The pitiful first wife and serially abused woman - is in my opinion a lost cause. Am opportunity raised itself to stand against her oppressor(s) and that opportunity was wasted. Any woman that fails to stand against such people, at the point  where her own child is murdered n the womb, is beyond redemption. This woman had a choice and I dont care if someone screams until theyre blue in the face at me that I'm wrong , I will still refuse to accept that a woman does not have a choice to walk away from such people if not even bring herself to take action against them. Every day on this earth is a new opportunity to do things differently This woman never has and never will.

As for holding others reponsible in some way for her untimely death (should that happen) that is utter crap. The person reponsible for her death is the one that carries out - no other person's actions can be said to be responsible. That's like saying you and me have an argument, you choose to walk out of it and get in a car and drive off in a rage, get angry coz some other motorist shouts at you for your mad driving, you get out and thump that motorist who falls on the pavement and dies - I guess that's my fault huh?? NOT!

The point I am trying to make is that no one is as good as you think they are and by the same token no one is as bad either. This is a fictional situation and even in real life things are never so clearly defined, because one persons heaven is another's hell....what i fid really difficult to digest however is the wide berth that ought to be given to this diraama when it suggests it is representative of reality, people cant use their own common sense to make up their mind whether these are mere words to entice you to watch a serial or whether they speak the truth.

And another thing!😆

Arushi standing up to Sakti is no problem to me whatsoever!

At least she has reached a point it would appear where she no longer cares whether she gets hurt, hit, killed or otherwise, but will stand up for what she believes is the right thing for her to do, unlike Kesar, and not just give in to her misery. Unlike revenge, fighting for the right to to live a life your way, or in Kesar's case fighting for the right to exist, is a fight worth spending time and energy on.

I sooo hope the CVs have got us all in a twist for nothing and Kesar will be shown to finally rise up and take no more from the TNs - in which case I will take it all back about her being hopeless.

Otherwise in my opinion, she would have had a better life as a cow, who in that country are at least fed amd looked after, and worshipped if lucky.....

Phew........................I'm cream-crackered after that!!!!!!🥺"

"

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Pratigya flaws are blantantly obvious but the CVs will not show her introspecting because the lead actress cannot be wrong or be questioned.  There is this allergy when it comes to showing such characters a mirror. 

See my understanding of a strong woman seems to differ from the portrayal of CVs understanding of a strong woman in the form of Pratigya.  I do not like how she gives lectures without finding any solutions to the problems.  She gives her lectures and at the end she is given the credit because she happens to be there as she is vocal. We never see her do anything proactive to get results.  It is always someone else who seems to do the thinking and legwork to find solutions .

In many ways I personally should be offended with the way they have treated the institution  of marriage and the' way they've allowed Pratigya and Arushi to make light of the issue.  Marriage is no joke but these Saxes have given it no value and made it sound as if one can make a mistake and come out of it like its a game.  This infuriates me no ends! 

I

I think she must be shown introspecting ..the Cv's did show  her realizing the enormity of her action's when Amma made her drink foot water ....and it is only great ppl who introspect .....If the CV's really wish to give any credibility to Pratigya..Then they must show her introspecting her action's.....If  Pratigya is the Moral voice of Krishna then Krishna can become her  Pragmatic voice...and she must listen to this voice just as Krishna listens to her voice..

Agree with you on the Marriage institution, Star...They have made  a mockery of a sacred and solemn  institution....😡
-Sheena- thumbnail
@ Tanthya, the way they've used marriage has hurt me because I have seen the fallout and consequences of a bad marriage and how much effort one has put to make a marriage work, even if it is one sided effort.😔