Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

[ Pratigya's nose waffles  cos it is a hard thing for to do]

i love the above. this happens during each argument

I lubbed it - lubbed it all - each time it's better and better. Tanths - mindblowing.

Mangalsutra part - as soon sha said it i started - liar liar at the screen.

Carisma.x

Thank You,Caris ...

MS part was a big blooper, it looked as if they just wanted to add it to make an impact ...but it came out as cliched..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

I dont know what these Saxes siblings have that make Takur siblings go weak on their knees. 

I dont have any sympathy with Shakti and he deserves his pitiful condition of wanting something and not getting it.  For him to say Kesar is useless shows that despite her "uselessness" she is always there when he needs her to be used.  So its bit ironical for him to say Kesar is useless.

If anything does happen to Kesar, will Arushi or her family take any responsibility that they were catalyst to the whole thing and because of Arushi's self centered decision the collateral damage will have far reaching consequences.  I do want Saxes to be partly held accountable and not given a clean chit for any wrongdoings.

I do agree with you in regards to Pratigya's whole stance in this that her primary concern has been Arushi and not once given am iota concern in regards to Kesar and her plight.  Nor would I appreciate if we hear a new lecture by Pratigya when the whole "Kill Kesar" comes out because her concern during the whole annulment of marriage has not been Kesar.  For her she is a forgotten identity and only referred to as pehli biwi.

I rather not say anything on P. Gor acting but I do think she needs to know that arrogantly shouting down the dialogues does not characterize a strong woman.  Assertiveness does and needs to work on it. 

At least in the case of Pratigya, Krishna has categorically stated that he was attracted by her masculinity..but in case of Aarushi I cannot figure out what it is...could it be her shrieks or her age or the fact that she loathes him.

I do not have any Sympathy for Aarushi and Shakthi ..but yes I do feel that Shakthi and the Thakur's were taken for a ride, their emotion's were manipulated by a teeny bopper, and when her game ended ,with typical teen cruelty ..she thought of hopping it and never realized that Thakur's were not her parents who after the initial drama  meekly accepted her..whereas Thakurs are vengeful mean spirits who will take their pound of flesh if crossed.

Forget taking responsibility, I am darn sure that they will not even connect the dots and realize that it was their action that brought about such a horrific outcome, instead they will convenienty pin it on the "JUNGLEE" Thakur's😡
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

At least in the case of Pratigya, Krishna has categorically stated that he was attracted by her masculinity..but in case of Aarushi I cannot figure out what it is...could it be her shrieks or her age or the fact that she loathes him.

I do not have any Sympathy for Aarushi and Shakthi ..but yes I do feel that Shakthi and the Thakur's were taken for a ride, their emotion's were manipulated by a teeny bopper, and when her game ended ,with typical teen cruelty ..she thought of hopping it and never realized that Thakur's were not her parents who after the initial drama  meekly accepted her..whereas Thakurs are vengeful mean spirits who will take their pound of flesh if crossed.

Forget taking responsibility, I am darn sure that they will not even connect the dots and realize that it was their action that brought about such a horrific outcome, instead they will convenienty pin it on the "JUNGLEE" Thakur's😡

AngryAngryAngryAngry

If Kesar survives this then I hope she will not be blinded by the sister's supposed goodness again.......GD and Kesar have always been partial to prats
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

😡

If Kesar survives this then I hope she will not be blinded by the sister's supposed goodness again.......GD and Kesar have always been partial to prats

Aeryn,

I doubt whether Kesar will ever realize that it was Sax's action that almost brought her to death's door...as SBB showed it would be Pratigya [with Krishna ] who will do the rescuing act...naturally another round of adulation's and admiration's are coming for Pratigya..
Aeryn thumbnail

Aeryn,

I doubt whether Kesar will ever realize that it was Sax's action that almost brought her to death's door...as SBB showed it would be Pratigya [with Krishna ] who will do the rescuing act...naturally another round of adulation's and admiration's are coming for Pratigya..

Tanthya,

That Kesar will feel grateful towards prats I can understand but Kesar is a sensible girl. It's difficult for me to digest that Kesar doesn't realise it's Aarushi's willingness to marry her husband (a fact she admitted in front of all) for later deciding she has enough of playing the game (which Thakurs didn't realise they were a part of) that has brought her to point her death became more of an imminent possibility....Plus I find it hard to accept that nor Kesar, GD or Khrisna realise the hypocrisy of P in this whole mess.

tanthya thumbnail

Tanthya,

That Kesar will feel grateful towards prats I can understand but Kesar is a sensible girl. It's difficult for me to digest that Kesar doesn't realise it's Aarushi's willingness to marry her husband (a fact she admitted in front of all) for later deciding she has enough of playing the game (which Thakurs didn't realise they were a part of) that has brought her to point her death became more of an imminent possibility....Plus I find it hard to accept that nor Kesar, GD or Khrisna realise the hypocrisy of P in this whole mess.

Kesar
has not realized and neither will she be allowed to realize..did not u see the Friday epi, she actually will be seeking an apology from Pratigya for not coming to  her aid in freeing Aarushi..In Normal life..would any betrayed wife feel sorry for the mistress, the wife would be the first person to point an accusing finger at the mistress..but here it is played out as though Shakthi kidnapped her, forcefully got married to her ..

Leave those fictitious characters,they are supposed to be blinded by her goodness and are supposed to be her loyal supporter's..what about few viewer's who do  not find fault with some of her action's..esp the current one..
Aeryn thumbnail

Kesar
has not realized and neither will she be allowed to realize..did not u see the Friday epi, she actually will be seeking an apology from Pratigya for not coming to  her aid in freeing Aarushi..In Normal life..would any betrayed wife feel sorry for the mistress, the wife would be the first person to point an accusing finger at the mistress..but here it is played out as though Shakthi kidnapped her, forcefully got married to her ..

Leave those fictitious characters,they are supposed to be blinded by her goodness and are supposed to be her loyal supporter's..what about few viewer's who do  not find fault with some of her action's..esp the current one..

I have not seen the epi, just read the LUD. I agree that it's not in Kesar's nature to be mean but to actually sympathise with her husband mistress 😲Ouch😡 Why CVs are hell bent to make all 'positive characters' think of Shakti as the sole responsible for this mess?! Aarushi herself has many times said she has willingly wed Shakti, she was gloating about being the new badi bahu....Why are they all rendered dumb? To give a stamp of approval to prats' battle? How making prats overtly biased and only concerned (she even forgot Kesar) for her family can be deem as showing her a strong woman fighting for justice?
tanthya thumbnail

I have not seen the epi, just read the LUD. I agree that it's not in Kesar's nature to be mean but to actually sympathise with her husband mistress 😲😡 Why CVs are hell bent to make all 'positive characters' think of Shakti as the sole responsible for this mess?! Aarushi herself has many times said she has willingly wed Shakti, she was gloating about being the new badi bahu....Why are they all rendered dumb? To give a stamp of approval to prats' battle? How making prats overtly biased and only concerned (she even forgot Kesar) for her family can be deem as showing her a strong woman fighting for justice?

Kesar is not mean but she is sensible and she has the knack of asking the most painful and pointed question's in a common place voice,,,and I find it odd that she has never asked Aarushi ,why she chose to destroy her [kesar's] life,what wrong did she do??..I would like Aarushi answer this.

The Cv's must have read our complaints ...on Friday we saw Pratigya coming and offering her shoulder to lean on ...so next time we complain that the heroine did not even care about Kesar...out comes this 2 second scene saying tht ..No Ji..Pratigya was indeed concerned about Kesar,she enquired abt her well being ..The Cv's are adept in portraying such lip sympathy scenes..
hussainramso thumbnail
Hello !
I'm about to make many people angry but it is not my intention. I' ve thinking of this whole A and Kesar situ and I'm not convinced that A is to be blamed for ruining Kesar's life.
Let me stress first that I hate A character and nothing will change that but she is also not responsible for everything that goes wrong on the show. Yes she should go to jail for bigamy!
My ? is......how is Kesar's life any worse than it was before A came. Did she have any rights as a wife or DIL? Her husband had pushed her out of her bed long before A and he had brought other women into her bed . Amma's treatment of Kesar had become worse since the loss of the baby. She was treated like a servant by KN , Amma, and SS.
I've missed many epi of the show I admit but I don't think that A even vaguely suggested that KN should go and rape Kesar. That was KN all by his lonesome. If you get rejected by one woman it doesn't mean you can go and rape another . KN didn't have to have immediate gratification. He needed to put his wee wee back in his pajama . The rape was all him.
Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hello !
I'm about to make many people angry but it is not my intention. I' ve thinking of this whole A and Kesar situ and I'm not convinced that A is to be blamed for ruining Kesar's life.
Let me stress first that I hate A character and nothing will change that but she is also not responsible for everything that goes wrong on the show. Yes she should go to jail for bigamy!
My ? is......how is Kesar's life any worse than it was before A came. Did she have any rights as a wife or DIL? Her husband had pushed her out of her bed long before A and he had brought other women into her bed . Amma's treatment of Kesar had become worse since the loss of the baby. She was treated like a servant by KN , Amma, and SS.
I've missed many epi of the show I admit but I don't think that A even vaguely suggest that KN should go and rape Kesar. That was KN all by his lonesome. If you get rejected by one woman it doesn't mean you can go and rape another . KN didn't have to have immediate gratification. He needed to put his wee wee back in his pajama . The rape was all him.

🤣🤣🤣