hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

For a Canadian,It holds a whole lot of special meaningπŸ˜ƒ

You said it! 😳😊Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
srry everyone had a call.....................hope i'm not boring u guys with my posts...................πŸ˜†   okk ans is that ppl  watch time almost 90 times in a day...............πŸ˜† this is wat RJ nitin said............😳
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

You said it! 😳😊

Whats the meaning of the mapleleaf?
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Whats the meaning of the mapleleaf?

The mapleleaf is on our flag and we are famous for maple syrup . How else would you eat your pancakesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

arre haan, that moment too.. very good... K's reaction was  funny... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
he is the one who always comes to P's rescue when ever she is in trouble or lands her self in trouble... all this makes it more confusing, is it really about a strong courageous girl πŸ˜• but then she talks big but always relies on people for support.. the message that i get from this show is yes you dare to be a strong woman when you have a loving and supportive life partner like Krishna... and do not open your mouth or even think of protesting-be like Kesar- when you have a husband like Shakti..  more then getting inspired from P many wish to have a hubby like K... πŸ˜†

Actually, Aarushi's is the only one which is portraying the grim reality ...I know pretty soon it will  have an fairy tale ,flimsy ending...but at least  they are showung that A girl cannot stroll in and out of a relationship on her whim..she will have to face the consequence too...

The unrealistic story line has that of Pratigya..In Real life, such woman would not have been tolerated for long in Thakur Household..she either would have been kicked out or worse Killed ..and I have not seen any husbands defending their wife's so stoutly under all circumstances..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

srry everyone had a call.....................hope i'm not boring u guys with my posts...................πŸ˜†   okk ans is that ppl  watch time almost 90 times in a day...............πŸ˜† this is wat RJ nitin said............😳

Tum kaunsi radio sunthi ho...wahan ke RJ's kahan se tapke hain..πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail

I would say ...not possible at any age..The only authenticated record is 24 and half times in IRAN..The Man Collapsed and the Woman was still raring to go...πŸ˜†

🀣

This is what I call a strong woman....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Able to withstand any pressure........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

No you are not boring us. Had a good laugh πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, said the same thing but instead of Krisya scenes, we will get bonded Prashi scenes.....πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haven't they BONDED enough..They practically were siamese Twins Y'day ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tum kaunsi radio sunthi ho...wahan ke RJ's kahan se tapke hain..πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

big 92.7 fm...............RJ nitin's show is my fav there................Embarrassed love his work.................vryyy interesting ................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†