Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

keep[ it alive...😊

so it doesn't matter if i talk from outside the topic of therd...............πŸ˜† good good.....thats wat i wanted................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

hello YM...........srry wat u asked me........didn't get it....................😳
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

okkk.....wat is the thing which an average person do almost 90 times in a day...............???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   srry if u thought  the ques whd be related to d show................πŸ˜†

No, I did not think it was show related............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

My guess is stoking their hair......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

He could be all alone and Prats in Arushi's room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Phir bhi Arushi bangayee kabab me haddi........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Star i don't know if you saw my comment earlier directed to you about the deceptive mapleleaf? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail

so it doesn't matter if i talk from outside the topic of therd...............πŸ˜† good good.....thats wat i wanted................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

hello YM...........srry wat u asked me........didn't get it....................😳

You asked me a ? I din't understand the ? so I asked you to repeat it😊
Pragati.T thumbnail

ahhh,so u know me.........that i'll ask outside 4m d show............πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhadiya hai................Embarrassed

nop........it's not d ryt ans.........nyone else wanna try....................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail

I'll be bold and direct...................................SexπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But not at my age🀣
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

You asked me a ? I din't understand the ? so I asked you to repeat it😊

okk......i said hello to u................😊  i asked a ques...................lets see who gives d correct ans.............πŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeks🀒....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekends😳

Same here KCM! enough of diraaaaama now we want our Kriya dose... I watched the show this whole week on tv in a hope to see some 'touching Kriya moments' but no sign of it yet...
tanthya thumbnail

ahhh,so u know me.........that i'll ask outside 4m d show............πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhadiya hai................😳

nop........it's not d ryt ans.........nyone else wanna try....................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

say Thank u or seek permission..
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

I'll be bold and direct...................................SexπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But not at my age🀣

😲😲  u feel ppl at young age doo sex almost 90 times a day..............😲🀣 πŸ€£   not even krishna whd doo that much...................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†