Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

I can stil recall that Fake pregs track and few scenes [the rolli one's ] and her acting was 🀒..but y'day she was better than that nightmarish days ..

The director must have controlled her to point for her to deliver a somewhat measured performance for you to see it. 

Under most circumstances one can sympathise with a character who impulsively marries a beast and once realising her mistake is unable to get out of the mess.  Unfortunately, AH has not been able to convey that whereas we have pitied a character like Shakti over his lust/love for Arushi.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good evening, good afternoon and good morning Ladies!

Tanths,

I fell asleep with my fingers on the keyboard yday while writing my post.😲 That's never happened before.  So edited out the story and stuck to commentary and that's still 3 pages longπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€”πŸ˜². Was initally going to post it on your thread after finishing it this morning but decided there might be readers who don't want to read a long post so will upload it as a seperate thread now.

An action packed episode after the electrocution one. πŸ‘
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Good evening, good afternoon and good morning Ladies!

Tanths,

I fell asleep with my fingers on the keyboard yday while writing my post.😲 That's never happened before.  So edited out the story and stuck to commentary and that's still 3 pages long😲. Was initally going to post it on your thread after finishing it this morning but decided there might be readers who don't want to read a long post so will upload it as a seperate thread now.

An action packed episode after the electrocution one. πŸ‘

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))

dont stay awake into late nites dear....
ok now waiting for ur thread!
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera...
Behenein is the one moving to the afternun slot leaving room the new show to be started on Feb 14th
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

while Pratigya was reiterating that you are destroying Aarushi's life...she comes across as a selfish woman, whose sole concern is her own Kith and Kin..This does not speak well for a protagonist ...If u are intending to show  her as an modern , intelligent woman then again you are failing for we see her CONFRONTING the Thakur's head on and failing ...she has preached, ordered, commanded, spoken in firm voice but all her ruse have given negative results... Why is it not shown to learn her lesson  from her repeated encounter's , ?Why is she not shown changing her way of handling any crisis ?? why does not she work out on her approach??
And Please CV's ...do not make her say :Kanoon" and "Gair Kanoon" again ...Ppl don't live their lives  according to Kanoon every day , no individual can live by the book , So let us not see her flipping through Kannon and Gair kanon..It would be much more acceptable if she uses the right and wrong way ..cos that is what a common man is concerned with..The right and wrong of his action's and not whether his action's violate law or not..

Outstanding post Tanthya.... especially the last part.... I love the way u put down your words so succinctly.....πŸ‘πŸΌ  U R a Great Writer.... Hats off to you...πŸ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Mera...
Behenein is the one moving to the afternun slot leaving room the new show to be started on Feb 14th

We figured as much a while ago. YRKKH and CCBM are from same creators and SP likes them.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may i come in mam...................πŸ˜†
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do anyone think today we will get to see one of those touching moments between Kriya as mentioned in the article few days back? As I am so bored and tired of seeing same nautanki from last 2 weeks🀒....I hopw they end this week's episode with nice kriya moment for us to cherish in weekends😳
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Outstanding post Tanthya.... especially the last part.... I love the way u put down your words so succinctly.....πŸ‘πŸΌ  U R a Great Writer.... Hats off to you...πŸ‘

Thank You,Uma....It is frnds like you who keep me going ...πŸ˜ƒ
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

may i come in mam...................πŸ˜†

chocolatewa lai ho ka...then only u can enterπŸ˜†