Pratigya

Rule Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa !! - Page 4

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Wowieeee Tanthya... What a lubbly post... I really lub it... U and Mera di always make boring episodes interesting with the wundaful analysis... Awesum... Really liked Jaswant yesterday..

KL,

Have you changed Color...In case you have ...then CONGOS , Dear πŸ₯³

Thank You KL...

Jaswant was simply superb ..I was simply fascinated by the level of his delusion ...his refusal to accept anything contrary to his own perception,his belief that god had created Aarushi for his pleasure,his conviction that the 2 sax sisters were made for the 2 Sax brothers,  ..and his intention to have his object of desire  at any price..he was very good portraying all this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

The Sax  will be..and as u say outside of the sax,Pratigya and GD,None will be bothered about Kesar...in fact ..I dont think Many even know that Kesar exists...

Yeah that's what I was thinking .......... People are concerned with proof of marriage I say prove Kesar exists. No family, no friends................ Is there any record of Kesar anywhwere?
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

K has never liked Kesar and nobody in that house likes her either so it is difficult for K to be concerned for her when he has neverbeen taught to care for her. He haslearned to like A because P loves her like her own child. A is someone of value .......Who values Kesar. Sad but true
Yesterday K did show concern for her when he actually mentioned her by name and said that her life would be ruined. IMO he was also the only one other than GD who appeared to feel pity for her when she dropped the glass.

No, YM..

I have a different take on this ...Krishna does not dislike Kesar..Krishna is indifferent to her ...By her meekness, submissiveness and her retiring manners have not created any favorable impression on him .. one does not look at wallflowers nor are they aware of the existence of mute wall flowers ...Kesar has been just that ..A mute Wallflower...She has never articulated her pain , her desires ...She has never made any attempt  to establish herself as a Human ....

Krishna is aware of her,values her opinion [we saw him seek her out and sought her opinion  when Pratigya walked out]..He does care for her but it is not strong [he had tears when she tries to commit suicide] but senses her discomfort to his nearness  so maintains a distance..
tanthya thumbnail

Yeah that's what I was thinking .......... People are concerned with proof of marriage I say prove Kesar exists. No family, no friends................ Is there any record of Kesar anywhwere?

We don't even know from which part of UP ,She has come....
hussainramso thumbnail

No, YM..

I have a different take on this ...Krishna does not dislike Kesar..Krishna is indifferent to her ...By her meekness, submissiveness and her retiring manners have not created any favorable impression on him .. one does not look at wallflowers nor are they aware of the existence of mute wall flowers ...Kesar has been just that ..A mute Wallflower...She has never articulated her pain , her desires ...She has never made any attempt  to establish herself as a Human ....

Krishna is aware of her,values her opinion [we saw him seek her out and sought her opinion  when Pratigya walked out]..He does care for her but it is not strong [he had tears when she tries to commit suicide] but senses her discomfort to his nearness  so maintains a distance..

Tanths I agree to the indifference part but I think he asked for her advice because she was one of two people who liked P. If I remember corerectly he went to GD for sympathy too. The only 2 people who would care if P was gone
tanthya thumbnail

Tanths I agree to the indifference part but I think he asked for her advice because she was one of two people who liked P. If I remember corerectly he went to GD for sympathy too. The only 2 people who would care if P was gone

No..he did not go to GD..GD realized the pain he was going through and provided the strength and support ...and there always was some bond with GD even before P's arrival..Krishna became much more aware of Kesar only during the pregs track....but it has not developed into any strong bond ..the same can be said for Kesar too..Kesar is closer to Pratigya than to Komal or Krishna..
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another great post Tanthya... β­οΈ such in-depth analysis.. WOW too good.. πŸ‘ 

of all i loved Amma's suggestion to P the most when she says to her  '' you are newly married so should better go and have fun with your hubby instead of poking your nose in affairs at TN'' only if she had agreed to it, it would be such a treat for us KriYa fans... or at least K i expected would pay any heed to it but..... dil tor diya ous ne... πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† Amma does give some interesting advices at times...πŸ˜‰

like you mentioned Shakti was no doubt the star of the episode, everything was perfect about him, i liked K too in the scene where both grab each other's collar, AB looks hot when he makes that angry face and goes wild... β˜ΊοΈ and the way he runs every-time to protect P is adorable.. love the way he loves and cares for her... πŸ˜³

i am not at all impressed by Arushi... she has dialogues but still fails to make appropriate expressions... i want to feel sorry for her but cant... she doesn't appears as someone in a miserable condition or shattered and guilty... Kesar did not have a single dialogue, but those few seconds when focus was on her were powerful enough that it forced viewers to sympathize with her and actually feel her agony.. she is so expressive and her eyes said a lot... but Arushi has failed to do that, no sympathy for her still, tolerance maybe... even GD conveys so much with complete perfection just with her facial expressions.. 

and PG too was not good in yesterday's episode.. such serious scenes are not her cup of tea πŸ˜• it seems she tries to give required looks but its not working...  the way she gives those warnings in no way make her appear as a strong woman or something... 

btw Tanths, loved that Rumi's quote.. 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail

No..he did not go to GD..GD realized the pain he was going through and provided the strength and support ...and there always was some bond with GD even before P's arrival..Krishna became much more aware of Kesar only during the pregs track....but it has not developed into any strong bond ..the same can be said for Kesar too..Kesar is closer to Pratigya than to Komal or Krishna..

I agree Tanths he was very disrespectful when we were first introduced to the Thakurs Didn't he introduce her to Sax  as kali bhabi? If he shed tears at suicide attempt than that is because P made him aware of Kesar's plight. Otherwise the Thakurs would have been glad to be rid of her.
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

another great post Tanthya... β­οΈ such in-depth analysis.. WOW too good.. πŸ‘ 

of all i loved Amma's suggestion to P the most when she says to her  '' you are newly married so should better go and have fun with your hubby instead of poking your nose in affairs at TN'' only if she had agreed to it, it would be such a treat for us KriYa fans... or at least K i expected would pay any heed to it but..... dil tor diya ous ne... πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† Amma does give some interesting advices at times...πŸ˜‰

like you mentioned Shakti was no doubt the star of the episode, everything was perfect about him, i liked K too in the scene where both grab each other's collar, AB looks hot when he makes that angry face and goes wild... β˜ΊοΈ and the way he runs every-time to protect P is adorable.. love the way he loves and cares for her... πŸ˜³

i am not at all impressed by Arushi... she has dialogues but still fails to make appropriate expressions... i want to feel sorry for her but cant... she doesn't appears as someone in a miserable condition or shattered and guilty... Kesar did not have a single dialogue, but those few seconds when focus was on her were powerful enough that it forced viewers to sympathize with her and actually feel her agony.. she is so expressive and her eyes said a lot... but Arushi has failed to do that, no sympathy for her still, tolerance maybe... even GD conveys so much with complete perfection just with her facial expressions.. 

and PG too was not good in yesterday's episode.. such serious scenes are not her cup of tea πŸ˜• it seems she tries to give required looks but its not working...  the way she gives those warnings in no way make her appear as a strong woman or something... 

btw Tanths, loved that Rumi's quote.. 

'

Thank you,Filza ...πŸ€—

The other part of Amma's advice was good "why are you behaving like an old crone and poking ur nose into each and every affair"...I just began to laugh seeing the expression and hearing the words of her's...

My fav K moment was ...when he grits his teeth, controlling his temper, cos he knows an angry altercation will lead to fights and he wants to avoid that..and that hands throwing in frustration

To me AH's acting was a lot better than when she was in Chai house...agree with you on PG's Skills though...they did not connect or lacked the gravity ..The tone she adopts trying to show Pratgya as a firm and strong girl comes across as authoritarian ,rude...She needs to work on serious scenes..

yes,it was my fav one too
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very very good excellent post tanthya asusual i just loved te golden moments luv ya keep up the good work and thankyou for bringing soo much happiness in our lives through your brilliant writing skillsπŸ€—