India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why we criticise?

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

I was thinking of why we criticise the episodes so much. Actually the point is we take the good points for granted and criticise the faults in the hope that the serial makers are reading and they read it. We don't realise that only we are reading it.  

Now i am going to philosophise to everybody that take the criticism with a pinch of salt if the tone of the criticism is okay and it is by a long term member who is anyway seeing the episodes so many times to be able to criticise. you cannot criticise small points by seeing it only once. This forum is like our school. when we were  younger, outsiders were not allowed to criticise our school but it was no holds barred for insiders. so maybe this is like another environment. That is all. So chill.

Now take me, i saw the episode at 9.30 last night, then again at 11 pm and then at 9 am in the morning. When you see it so many times, you tend to see all the tiny tiny errors also. Some people ignore it, some people write about it. So again chill.

I think I am going to stop this repeated watching also. Many years back i don't remember which song it was, it became very famous but i watched that song so many many times that by the 100th time the hero and heroine dancing in front had faded into oblivion and i was seeing the expressions of the extras dancing in the 3rd row!!!!!!!!Smile

So let us just relax and enjoy......

Ab itna likh diya hai toh post kar deti hoon...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnsarrmprema_ksblackb28

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
True. we should not criticise for small bloopers.it happens not only in serials but in movies.
when come to main logic of the story it should be maintained. there no compromise. somehow i am feeling sometimes the logic is missing. but one thing i liked in GHSP is they will explain it after some episodes. atleast they try to cover it up like brij's entry to Mansion. you cannot expect perfect execution but at the same time it shouldn't go illogical. i am eagerly waiting what kind of explanation they are going to give for dev, meera and sasha track.
PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Now i am going to philosophise to everybody that take the criticism with a pinch of salt if the tone of the criticism is okay and it is by a long term member who is anyway seeing the episodes so many times to be able to criticise. you cannot criticise small points by seeing it only once. This forum is like our school. when we were  younger, outsiders were not allowed to criticise our school but it was no holds barred for insiders. so maybe this is like another environment. That is all. So chill.

very true!! we are forever in front of tv/laptop watchin Maaneet! toh of cos this gonna happen lol
sreenysa Senior Member
sreenysa
sreenysa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
very nicely written, i like ur analyzation. sorry philosophy
They make us watch their show using story , actor, actress or some song sequence chemistry many thing.
After a long stress full-day we come back  we enjoy watching their shows.
some of us will try to find their faults, bloopers etc show them they are not perfect.
When they give us some negativity, some of us give them back with criticism. Which is actually going in the forum. so that they can release their stress.
Some will just read all those things to time pass or to release stress like me.
I think which is good thing to release our stress and understand others point of view also. Smile

Edited by sreenysa - 15 January 2011 at 1:22am
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

I was thinking of why we criticise the episodes so much. Actually the point is we take the good points for granted and criticise the faults in the hope that the serial makers are reading and they read it. We don't realise that only we are reading it.  

Now take me, i saw the episode at 9.30 last night, then again at 11 pm and then at 9 am in the morning. When you see it so many times, you tend to see all the tiny tiny errors also. Some people ignore it, some people write about it. So again chill.

I think I am going to stop this repeated watching also. Many years back i don't remember which song it was, it became very famous but i watched that song so many many times that by the 100th time the hero and heroine dancing in front had faded into oblivion and i was seeing the expressions of the extras dancing in the 3rd row!!!!!!!!Smile

So let us just relax and enjoy......

Ab itna likh diya hai toh post kar deti hoon...........

u r so right...this forum is like a home to us and if we cannot express our feeling at our home, where else can we do it???this just helps us to let out our frustrations and share it with some others....and yes, we will criticize among ourselves, but we will stand united against outsiders, like we did to some of the geet bashers!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index