India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

SHAME ON U DIVYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
 even though sid sleep with u, he doesn't even recognie u by touching u!!!!Ouch.viren babu is our hero, who never sleeps with her but knows and recognises her to the core.he potray real selfless love for his nivi.Smileactually there should have been onemore game in which wives should recognise their husbands.i bet nivi would recognise viren.becoz 4 saving nivi from the family he always catches her hands and repeat the same verse that i have taken saatpheres with her and it's my duty to save her from all troubles!!!!!with much more vigor.he got used to catching her handsCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
R divya n sid sleeping together?????????
DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Well, the title of your topic should be Shame on you Sid, not Divya, because he was the one who was unable to recognise her.
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Siddharth is not sleeping with her in that sense. But it is true that if you really love someone you can recognize your loved one by touch, smell and even presence. I have always been known for it.
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Is this topic  started to instigate ppl or something? Are Sid and Div sleeping together..since when? Utterly sounds like a comparison post.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

even though sid sleep with u, he doesn't even recognie u by touching u!!!!Ouch.viren babu is our hero, who never sleeps with her but knows and recognises her to the core.he potray real selfless love for his nivi.Smileactually there should have been onemore game in which wives should recognise their husbands.i bet nivi would recognise viren.becoz 4 saving nivi from the family he always catches her hands and repeat the same verse that i have taken saatpheres with her and it's my duty to save her from all troubles!!!!!with much more vigor.he got used to catching her handsCool

Its absolutely true ...............and hillarious when u come to think of it...........issi bahane se har baar chance maar deta hai.........toh phir pehchaanta kaise nahiLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Is this topic  started to instigate ppl or something? Are Sid and Div sleeping together..since when? Utterly sounds like a comparison post.

They share the same bed = sleeping together.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top