Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 15/02/05 Update - Page 4

Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by Rumi

πŸ‘!!!  your update is very very beautiful! the episode was really touching! wonderful acting by Raj and Armaan when they were talking to each other!πŸ‘!!!!

thanks for the wonderful update daisy! and yes, today's episode was soo touching and very sad..😭

also, i have to add that one of the parts i really thought was very touching was the scene w/ jassi and nandu-- where they both couldnt stop their tears and were trying to hide/stop their sorrow.. it made me wanna cry...😭

Edited by shiverz - 19 years ago

OMG OMG OMG the scene between Armaan and Raj was SO WELL DONE. Best scene between the two yet. Raj really outdid himself and Armaan as excellent as Usual.

Just have to say that Armaan is wearing an UGLY shirt. BUt Jassi's suit was very nice.

Thnx Daisy

thanks daisy for the wonderful update.... im gonna watch the episode now after reading your update... πŸ˜ƒ

OOooo, thanks for the fantastic update Daisy. Everytime I read one, I feel as if I'm reading a chapter from a romantic novel, you're simply amazing! ^_^

Originally posted by Daisy

What I liked best today were Armaan's glistening eyes.

Oh Goddddd yes! His acting was superb as always, but what I loved today was his sincere/pure/honest expressions and dialogue. He was not only happy (with a lovely smile 😳) but everything he said made me really sympathetic towards him.

Plus for any of the unbelievers, today's episode HAS to convince you that he TRULY, WHOLE-HEARTEDLY loves Jassi, it's so freaking obvious!

I will try to post some pictures of Apoorva because the episode is coming again, so yes, thank you again Daisy and let's all pray that tomorrow's episode will be just as great as these have been! Much <3!!

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot to mention, Mallika looked very pretty today, especially with the earrings she had on. I want them 😭

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
wow... that was awsome... Thanks daisy for the update...!

Originally posted by Deli

Plus for any of the unbelievers, today's episode HAS to convince you that he TRULY, WHOLE-HEARTEDLY loves Jassi, it's so freaking obvious!

hehehe!!! Deli unbelievers will always be unbelievers! the srial will come to an end and armaan and jassi will end up together!!but our dear unbelievers will still remain ....unbelievers!!!! πŸ˜†!!!!

It is not about us believing that he definitely loves Jassi ( I think we all seem to agree here), I think it is Jassi who is not believing......and that is why, dear, friends, the saga continues....

hi guys,

as usual daisy great update.....the best part it the dramatic expressions can be omitted while reading ur update and those sound effects on any thing that requires attention, rest all i like in jassi....

vaise do u all know purab is coming back  πŸ˜•.πŸ˜•...πŸ˜•what the hell....not that i dont like him....but after giving him such a bad exit....i dont know why soni is doing this....just to get more drama.....vaise i knew that in BLF purab's character comes back....i guess it is vital if they need to stick to the story....so i guess purab fans are all goin to be very glad at this news....not that i was the first one to give this news.....

cheers

Avans

Just seeing Raj's reactions...I died laughing...and Jess, you gotta learn how to eavesdropping...the whole conversation or nothing at all.

Thanks Daisy! 

Edited by fish - 19 years ago