India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

lets give some ideas

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
hey seems the cv's are giving us some scenes that we have discussed in the forum..just saw one yesterday where maan climbs thru the window.....then there is the talking to the baby, the raw mango scene.... so shall we give the cv's some more????? be it i a repeat of a scene from another serial or a movie, or something u have read or ur own deadly new ideasWink!

mine is really a copy.....a scene from the movie Judai...
  anil kapoor is off to work. he has a habit of putting a tika on his forehead before going out..but both his wives have mehandi on their hands so he decides to go without the tika...then comes the interesting part ...urmila makes him sit on the chair and touches her forhead to his. Bang !! she gave him a tikka with her sindoor!! (this scene always has remained in my memory for its unique romance nd the essence that when u really want to do something there is always a way!!)   if the cvs cud take essence of the scene.

here is another....(don't know if its a copy probably it is though i can't pin point
there was a chance for this may be twice in geet...say for example when maan had the ILU sandwich nd some of the sauce remained on his face...geet reached out to wipe it..here comes what i wanted .....
geet wipes the sauce with her fingers nd sucks her fingers...actually the scene wud be sensous if it is done by maan. remamber the out house scenes where maan sends geet after pari and arranges dinner for geet from KM kitchen ...geet runs after maan with her plate and tells him he can share her dinner then geet has masala on her face and maan rubs it out ...i felt maan wud take his hand to his mouth!! haay! nothing like that happnd!!!

some more ideas friends?

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
no  comments?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top