Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 9)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.

13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .

it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

i agree with all your points. This show still has a lot of potential......the entire team just needs to sit down & re-think their strategy & remember what got the viewers hooked in the first place. TRPs will automatically follow once they address these issues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i am not saying its him nani, i am saying what if we are now used to nissars style like we are used to Maaneet, just a possiblity ..
though i doubt it ..
i see touches of his work at times, and get a feel the show is bck . so, who am i kidding .. main toh bas avai soch rahi thi ... what if karke ..
anyway ... viji and i were talking about it last evening and we have concluded, if he is bsy with the new show, we cant stop him from growing, and we cant expect him to hndle everything single handedly either ..
in his interview he clearly states, he designs and supervises the framework and the working of the show, while he has people working under him that execute it .. and after a while perhaps if they dont do their job as well as their boss, may be we cant blame the boss .. also ... i have mentioned alternatives .. esp .. Arshad .. who worked with Nissar in DMG, at times it would be hard to tell who was shooting, unless ofcourse, Nissar was ghost directing that one as well full time ...
but then again when i see odhni now, i feel Arshads doing a superb job as well which means he is capable as well...
people want noel as well na ... i dont know wad are the possiblities of his coming back ...dunno !!
main baat ko kahan se kahan le ja rahi hoon .. but, all i am saying is, ek insaan se itni expectations hai humko .. bechare ko raat main neend bhi nahi aati hogi ...ROFL

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Nihu...if it is still Nissar....then why such a dichotomy from the earlier deliveries?   What in him has changes that his presentation and delivery have diminished so badly??

Originally posted by -honeydew-

nani, Nissar is brilliant at his work, but i personally feel if things are going bad, its also reflects badly on the fact that the entire team is pinning their hopes on one person, who by the way another human being ...
yes, he owes something to this show, and he needs to give his bit as well, but if Nissar does everything, what the hell are others doing?
i cant feel GC emote anymore the way he did ...
DD is the only other person who has been consistent right from day one ...
last night when NT spoke i was like .. oh shut up you woman ...
Annie and Arjun are just about okay at the moment ...
the show Geet was not made just by Nissar right ? there were so many others ... now suddenly whats going so wrong that, we cant feel the same way about the show ..
and what if Nissar is actually doing his bit, and we expect too much outta him ..LOLLOL

Originally posted by -pixie-

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???
>> Yup, the show has been losing its charm for me. For quite some time I have been feeling that something has been amiss. The story has been meandering- its almost as if the writers also dont know what to do with the show.

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???
>> The biggest problem is that the story/screenplay just went haywire after the engagement fiasco...They do have decent threads of a story running now...but the execution is seriously flawed. If I were to forget the scene and think of it from a story PoV- many of the recent twists sound really interesting- but the execution on screen has absolutely no dum! The only grouse I have with the writers is that they clearly have not watched the old episodes of GHSP- and hence we have new unanncounced tracks rather than closing out of old loops. The twists are interesting from a drama perspective- but the strongest point of the show was the Maan and Geet chemistry. Even their funny scenes come out looking unfunny. I don't know who is to blame-but something is missing.

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???
>>For that I think the blame rests with the director- who despite excellent actors, makings of a half decent story and loyal viewers- is failing to deliver again and again. Romance is not all about eyelocks and caresses. Even the actors look bored in some of the scenes. They can do so much more.All they have to do is read some of the OS/FF posted on the forum- the writers are far more original/innovative and creative in portraying romance than the current set of writers that the PH has hired.

The SOMETHING that is missing is NISSAR!!  Maan Singh (the director) cannot deliver like Nissar can...its the plain ugly truth!!

Edited by -honeydew- - 14 January 2011 at 8:53pm
kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I still watch the show I watch for maaneet (gurti)
111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
i think manneet are not losing charm but the story line is just being dragged
hope it gets back on track soon
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by rickks

I feel that there such a STARK difference between yesterday's (1/12) episode and today's episode.(1/13)Ouch
I agree.....The Change was very Much PalpableOuch
especially when the episode ends on a note and starts with something else, thats what happened between 12th and 13th .. but there is no use talking about whats over, but they should make sure they dont repeat it again ...Ouch ( oops .. maine dekha aap dono ne kaaley aankh waala icon use kia toh mujhe bhi use karna tha Wink)

Yesterday was a LOT content wise...but if was delivered FLAWLESSLY...a very COHESIVE delivery.....made me want to watch the show with the same enthusiasm again.....so of course i was so thrilled to watch the episode today.....but what a let down.
I assume you are talking about 12th January as the more Flawlessly delivered Episode to which i agree wholeheartedly and 13th January which was the Major Let Down
ditto (YPD style Wink)

Today's episode was missing the DHASU delivery that i was looking for.   Haldi scene was good....but not GREAT as I had expected it to be.  I don't think its the actor's fault...i blame the DIRECTOR.  It his job to demand...and persuade the best out of the actors.....and that is where the lack is.
Yes the scene was tanda...Not that Maaneet did not do their part well, there could have been differently and brilliantly portrayed and executed which was entirely Missing.....
the actors seem to have become careless, atleast some of them .. there is this gross, i know it all attitude i see on their faces ..thats not good. cos for every actor, the character they play shd take over their real self as long as the show is on .. look at ronit roy, though he played bajaj and mihir at the same time, one couldnt say there was an over lap ever, today people know him as DM, and also the lawyer on sony .. 

This serial is missing a GRIPPING storyline....plz..isse jaldi waapis lao.  The MOMENTS have brought it this far....but it cannot continue for long.
Like the age old say.....one major aspect that adds to the success of the show is when there are moments in a story and not moments which are created for a story....what happens with the latter is it eventually dies outDead
my POV is, since there is no story there are moments as a compensation ...in the absence of these moments the show would fall like a pack of cards, there is a section of fans that still watches the show and thrives on dreamy MSK,  though he may not be as dreamy as he once was ...

Phele yeh moments Nissar package karke brilliantly deliver karta tha....and that was enough to keep us temped and attached to the screen.  But now, without Nissar, these moments are but a TEPID rendition of the same moments again and again.....causing me excessive BOREDOM!!

Nags i agree the Midas Touch one could see in the scenes/Seq which screamed out that it was Nissar's work is Missing....But at last the show is a team work and 1 person should not be held responsible for what happens.....I just wish that a story and screenplay had something to offer so that even if the direction went for a Toss WE COULD IGNORE IT

Recently ...the episodes are missing the NISSAR charm...and today was definitely not a  Nissar delivery at all.

nani ... u make him sound more like a hospital nurse ... ROFL

NT was good....but again the delivery of the content was lacking....it should have made more of an impact....and it did not.
NT is one of the most classiest Vamp i have ever seen in Tellyworld....A mind-boggling character to be created ever in recent times, but what she did yesterday did nothing....i could not believe that this was the same character whom we used to rave about and consider an almost perfect Opponent to MAAN

Her threat to Geet on killing Maan.....that should have chilled my bones...but it didn't...it felt blah!!
Ouch

Nags my editions in Green and sweets you know that i feel the same, and this si the very reason i had to vent it out....The Post being a source

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
thanks sindu1231,iqbal-pallavi,ArmaanBabii, swan20 for agree with my post.

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys.....Today i am making an unusual Post....Its a Question thats been in my head for the last few days....and what better place to share this thought other than the Geet ForumSmile

Hi Viju meri Parii.....u always make unusual posts....u n Nihu r well known fr des....well darling des r questn which hav been playin on everyonz head.....good goin....

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

well it is surly loosin its charm coz dey demself hav set a standrd n due to sum reason(which dey noe betterConfused) dey cnt fulfil dat stndrd.....now ven v say GHSP we hav sum ideaologies n hopes n sum ver sumhow da CVs hav failed to gv us DAT.....da storyline was raw n new den....nw da tracks look familiar to us n da execution level has droppd n hence we feel dat its losin its charm.....
as of now i feel abt da show is - u noe dat song naa....."kabie naye packet mei bechey thumko cheez puranaani...phir bhi dil hai hindusthani" - aisa kuch hi hai.....old wine in a new bottle.....bt still v love it coz its bcum a part of our lyf.....Ouch

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

hmmp......tell me da last tym u felt dat the story n screenplay was grippinConfused....dey hav a new track...v get all geard up....all supportiv towrds it......bt wid da execution dey KILL da storylineOuch......kabie kabar dey r confused demself as to wat dey wnt....shd dey go wid wat dey hav decided?or shd dey go wid wat da fans want?Ouch.......dey shd STOP takin in wat da fans wnt n gv us wat dey hav decided......
bt fr dat dey shd get Mr. Nissar Parvej backSmile......he is da one person who can deliver exactly wat v r lookin fr.....even if da storyline is grt n da screenplay is good....if da way it is directed is horrible den da whole thing looks rubbish......Maan Singh mite b good bt he cannot replace Nissar coz Nissar well is Nissar da way he looks at each scene is different.....his signature is inscribed into every episod he does n v get da feelin its done by him......Embarrassed

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

well.....as fr Guru....he is a dirctrs actor.....he needs to b told wat to do n how den he delivers exactly lik dat....mayb he doesnt get dat now......DD is alwas grt....she has alwas been dat - grt......Maan looks lost sumtyms even ven Geet is right der....n so Maaneet looks LOST!!!!!....Ouch
ver is dat Maan Singh Khurana who used to kill us wid his one expression....his eyes spoke....all Maaneet momnets r about expressions.....da spark was alwas felt due to da way it was dircted....veneva Maan lookd at Geet wid his killing expressns v feel da intensity....y??coz its dirctd lyk dat.......sach bato tho da execution n directions go fr a toss now n den.....one episod v feel yes v hav got our show bck n den da next episod we will b lyk - wat da heck jst happend??ConfusedOuch sumtyms v feel dat da episods n scenes dnt hav any link btw each odr.....y is dat happenin??ShockedConfused

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Koi shakk??ShockedOuchofcorz i feel da spark...da magic n da brillianz is missing....as to y? well i feel sumver dwn da line da real purpose of y GHSP started has been lost.....rember da grippin storyline dat dis serial had durin its HP tyms n ven Geet reachd Delhi.....
da promos of dis serial alwas said - Geet was a girl who was loved by everyone coz she stood up fr HER wishes, HER ideas n HER principles......sumver v hav been side trackd to only Maaneet....i agree dat Maaneet relation n chemistry is da backbone of da shw bt v shdnt frget dat its Geets story ver Maaneet cum as a bonus package....

v really felt fr Geet ven she was torturd by her family.....v felt lyk gettin hold of Dev n rippin him apart fr wat he did to Geet...v felt lyk burnin NT alive jst lyk dey used to do to witches in ancient tymsLOLWink......all da Maaneet momnts - be it HP or in Delhi ver mindblowin.....i used to feel fr each charctr....be it anger,hatred,pity,love.....sumver da magic is lost......sumver i hav stopd feelin fr da charctrs.....not in every episod bt in most of da episod i fail to connect wid da charctrs....i feel da serial has becum mor predictble......which GHSP was neva......v neva cd predict dis serial......dey need to get DAT GHSP back.....
i hav stopped expectin anythin frm da show....which is defntly not a good sign....Ouch

Hope you guys will pour in your Answers....Do Comment Smile

i jst did dat Pariii......i hav tried to write wateva i feel....hope i hav made myself clear n dnt conphuse nyone.....LOLWink

let me put it in a nut shell: fr da CVs:

1) TO get da charm bck .... Get Mr. Nissar Parvej bck or atleat sumone who can deliver wat Nissar has in mind or wat he wnts fr each scene....even if da storylin is FAB da way its dirctd has an impact......coz sori to say bt Maan Singh is killin wateva NP had done fr da show....Ouch
2) if u hav decided on a particular storyline....go ahead wid it......da fans wd hav hundrds of wishes u cnt cater to ALL of dem.....gv us a grt storyline n execute it with perfection da fans wd accept it jst lyk dey had befr.....
3) Pleasee STOP givin us da saamme old repetv hug,holdin hand,eyelocks n liftin chin wala romance....please kuch naya karo......"rishtha wohi soch nayi"...woh wali tag line use karo....LOL
4) As Loyal fans v can neva hate da show.....bt please dnt take us fr grantd....v vil alwas support da shw.....bt v wd apprect a bit of logic filled in wid da drama....

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

ofocrz nt.....i LOVE u fr dis post Parriii....Hug
Loads of luv,
Lavu 

Edited by LavZ - 15 January 2011 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
firstly nice postThumbs Up
yar i also think that the show has lost its charm n spark .A month or two