Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 6)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
if nissar is busy with the new show, i have a superb idea ... 

bring Arshad Khan or
Aniruddha Rajadekar
or 
Noel Smith ...

i admit, none of these guys will be able to match upto Nissar's touch ( Midas waala, dont think too much) ..... lekin good is better than best !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-utopia88

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hi viji!

heyy..u said u had 1 question..LOL

well-sometimes Maneet scenes are a bit lacklustre..but given the attachment with the show- i don't think it's losing its charm

perhaps our gaze has become more critical?

v thought provoking questions indeed...an dI'm still v confused about my answers..hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
OK !I AM HERE TO SAY THE TRUTH...ANSWER FOR YOUR FIRST AND SECOND QUESTION IS  A BIG YESCryCry,,,,I SEE REPEATEDLY ALL THE EPISODES TILL SEPTEMBER...ONCE THIER ENGAGMENT IS CALLED OFF...I FEEL DONT KNOW WHY! BUT IT HAS LOST ITS CHARM!!!ConfusedConfused
BEFORE THE CV'S WOULD SURPRISE US WITH EVER UNIMAGINABLE SCENES WITH GOOD SENSE OF LOGIC AND IT WILL BE MORE REAL AND APPEALINGTongueTongue
NOW IT IS APPEALING BUT DOES IT SOUNDS LOGIC? THEN NOConfused... FEEL WHY THEY ARE HURRYING UP MAANEETS WEDDING EVEN THIER RELATIONSHIP...Confused
I WANT GEET TO GROW MORE STRONGER AND FIGHT ALONE ( I KNOW MANY ARE ANGRY ON MEAngryAngryAngry...)
REGARDING ROMANCE SORRY DEAR I CANT ACCEPT BECAUSE ITS MY GURTI Day DreamingDay DreamingOVER THERE...SO THEY ROCK AND ITS THIER ONSCREEN PRESENCE IS URGING ME EVERYDAY TO WATCH GEET..
Dancing

adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

if nissar is busy with the new show, i have a superb idea ... 

bring Arshad Khan or
Aniruddha Rajadekar
or 
Noel Smith ...

i admit, none of these guys will be able to match upto Nissar's touch ( Midas waala, dont think too much) ..... lekin good is better than best !

I am all for this babes, Brilliant Idea......

I too feel with this new Show Coming up and speculations that its being directed by NISSAR PARVEZ , his attention/time/interest is divided........Just like, with the arrival of a new Baby, its expected of the older child to take a tad bit of responsibility by himself/herself, with the launching of the New show and speculations that Nissar is the DIRECTOR ....he may not have had the time to concentrate on GHSP on a huge scale, that does not mean he has left this show or ignored it...And i would never blame him alone....The making of a show is a team work, why should 1 man be blamed????

But i agree with you ki if Nissar's attentions is divided currently then somebody else, along with or other than Maan Singh should be roped in....

For instance i agree with your suggestion of Arshad Khan, he has done a brilliant Job in DMG....he is doing quite an Amazing Job with RBO......Plus RBO already has 3 directors....Ek ko toh hum borrow kar hi sakthe haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti-Yaz--honeydew-

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
well for eveything the starting excitement always reduces after it get's little old.ofcourse track of show has been little mess up lately but as for maangeet chemstry and charm it never get's boring infact they are only factor which is handling this show at this point.sincerely i watched this show only after maan entered regularly their lovestory is too unique and always remain memorable for me even after it ends.so for me i never get bore with this show i love this show more maangeet more always and hope cvz give them happy married life
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

nice post.

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to imporve in some departments.

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

YOU SOUND TO BE SENSIBLE...I TOTALLY AGREE TO EVERYTHING YOU TOLD DEAR...REALLY A NICE ONE...ClapClap

Krishna_Sourav

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I think giving Devs track a closure will help.. i also feel we are very critical of the show..maybe they have set such high standards that we have been spoilt.. whatever it is I feel we need to become less criticalSmile My view totally..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88-PoisonIvy-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
My opinion:

Logically and emotionally: No not at all... Infact now I find it even more charming cause now i feel DD and GC are reallly comfortable with each other or probably I see groW*H in Maan's and Geet's relationship. Besides what attracts me is Maan's maturity with Geet's innocence, Maan's arrogance with Geet's attitude and Maan's love and protection with Geet's care and strength...

I guess i'm loving it.. Infact the marriage track and pre maritial rituals are leaving me dreamy all day.. Embarrassed

Edited by Azmatazz - 14 January 2011 at 6:11am

Go to top