Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 3)

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Thank you Viji for raising these questions.Star I was away for a two week vacation and was unable to see GHSP. However when I came back and caught up on all the missed episodes I felt like I had not missed much.  To be frank, if this was some months back, then I would have been so excited, eager and impatient to watch the missed parts. However , after the new writers took over from swati pande, the feelings are a bit lesser for me. (readers ' pls don't misunderstand this statement of mine. I still love our Maaneet . They will always be close to my heart ) .The show is missing some core ingredients that would  make the recipe tastier and much better.

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Yes Cry

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

Yes.
Confused

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Repetitive Sleepy. Except for the new bg music and new attire of Geet, all else looks the same.  Other characters have all gone lifeless, expressionless and missing as well . Dead

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Honestly I don't see the magic that had kept us enchanted in the beginning.  

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

ME TOO No Intentions of hurting anyone with my answers

Hoping the show gets better in the coming days.

Cheers ,

AJ (maaneet2010)

Edited by maaneet2010 - 14 January 2011 at 2:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukartisticrafia

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

actually the problem is we r so much into the show that we want each and everything best for it we sometime get confused ourself if thrill is there we want romance and vice versa we hate aa for we want maneet and when we get enuf of maneet we find it repitetive cv,s too have their own boundations .i mean't no offence  .cv just have to keep balance and all will be wellSmile

I agree...CVs should keep a tighter hold on the story and how it is delivered to the fans.  Once they start catering to what the fans want to s see...they deviate form the intended storyline...and then the show starts to go to the dogs.   CVs need a better control on the story and its execution!!
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

>> Yup, the show has been losing its charm for me. For quite some time I have been feeling that something has been amiss. The story has been meandering- its almost as if the writers also dont know what to do with the show.

>> The biggest problem is that the story/screenplay just went haywire after the engagement fiasco...They do have decent threads of a story running now...but the execution is seriously flawed. If I were to forget the scene and think of it from a story PoV- many of the recent twists sound really interesting- but the execution on screen has absolutely no dum! The only grouse I have with the writers is that they clearly have not watched the old episodes of GHSP- and hence we have new unanncounced tracks rather than closing out of old loops. The twists are interesting from a drama perspective- but the strongest point of the show was the Maan and Geet chemistry. Even their funny scenes come out looking unfunny. I don't know who is to blame-but something is missing.

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???
>>For that I think the blame rests with the director- who despite excellent actors, makings of a half decent story and loyal viewers- is failing to deliver again and again. Romance is not all about eyelocks and caresses. Even the actors look bored in some of the scenes. They can do so much more.All they have to do is read some of the OS/FF posted on the forum- the writers are far more original/innovative and creative in portraying romance than the current set of writers that the PH has hired.

Edited by -pixie- - 14 January 2011 at 1:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukveil_of_roses--Nargis--Silentsoulshaliutopia88-PoisonIvy-Krishna_Sourav

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

whats res?
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

nice post.

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to imporve in some departments.

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

I totally agree..you have given fantastic suggestions.....now CVs just need to act on them!!
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

>> Yup, the show has been losing its charm for me. For quite some time I have been feeling that something has been amiss. The story has been meandering- its almost as if the writers also dont know what to do with the show.

>> The biggest problem is that the story/screenplay just went haywire after the engagement fiasco...They do have decent threads of a story running now...but the execution is seriously flawed. If I were to forget the scene and think of it from a story PoV- many of the recent twists sound really interesting- but the execution on screen has absolutely no dum! The only grouse I have with the writers is that they clearly have not watched the old episodes of GHSP- and hence we have new unanncounced tracks rather than closing out of old loops. The twists are interesting from a drama perspective- but the strongest point of the show was the Maan and Geet chemistry. Even their funny scenes come out looking unfunny. I don't know who is to blame-but something is missing.

>>For that I think the blame rests with the director- who despite excellent actors, makings of a half decent story and loyal viewers- is failing to deliver again and again. Romance is not all about eyelocks and caresses. Even the actors look bored in some of the scenes. They can do so much more.All they have to do is read some of the OS/FF posted on the forum- the writers are far more original/innovative and creative in portraying romance than the current set of writers that the PH has hired.

I agree 100%...you have made excellent points!!
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

nice post.

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to imporve in some departments.

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.

4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

I totally agree..you have given fantastic suggestions.....now CVs just need to act on them!!
Tongue

thanks dear.
 hope cvs listen us Embarrassed. we r very much attached to this show , like it's our family and we cannot loose this show.
finger cross for everything will be fine and positive soon.
 All is well hopefully soon.

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

nice post.

will be add more soon.

Tongue

thanks dear.
 hope cvs listen us Embarrassed. we r very much attached to this show , like it's our family and we cannot loose this show.
finger cross for everything will be fine and positive soon.
 All is well hopefully soon.

I hope so too...i love this show...and i want to continue to love it too!!

Krishna_Sourav

Go to top