Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 2)

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Well no I dont think the show has lost its charm. Well here is my analysis of the show in order:

1.) When the show started : It had a brilliant storyline and the writers knew where the show was heading but it still lacked something and I think it was a powerful strong positive character which was needed because of all the strong negative characters eg: the old man, brij, nayantara, dev, his sis, etc

2.)When MAAN entered the show: Well this was really where the show started for me :D I was very curious about our MSK, his rough nature and attitude towards life.

3.) When Geet came to delhi: This was another highlight of the show and we got to see the outhouse fight etc etc which was the best part.

4.) Maan came to knw about dev and accepted geet: this part was okay.

5.) NT came to take revenge: The show kinda lost its charm from then on.
6.) MSK and geet's marriage rituals: The show picked up again and has started moving in a positive direction but I think the writers now should think of ending NT, Brij and think of bringing the baby into the world. They should also start plotting out the sameera and vicky track so that the show is made interesting and the plot can grip the viewers and take our show to a new height :)

I think LOL you ve had enough of me now so I hope this answers your questions :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiDilsaySilentsoul--Nargis--

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I had actually started to think that the show is losing its charm, but now I don't think so. I especially like the re-entry of Brij, and NT. It has created some tension and unpredictability to the show, which is good to keep the viewers glued.. And I am among the very few who like the annie-arjun track. The track has great potential if used wisely. Though I do agree that the girl who plays annie could do with some improvement in her acting skills. But I can overlook that fact considering that its her debut role, she has improved a lot from her first episode anyway.  If I started acting tomorrow, I am sure I would be even worse than her. LOLAnd abt Arjun, I have liked Piyush from MMDR days itself, I am happy to see him in a different role.

Edited by phoenixgirl - 14 January 2011 at 1:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

i agree with u completely....but i blame more the editing team of star one for this....in sbs and sbb we r getting so much of maaneet moments, which r not there in the show...so i think inefficient editing of scenes by star one is affecting the show....and the lack of logic in all tracks is also taking its toll...one blunder, one blooper, one illogical sequence we can ignore...but scene pe scene at one stage u will get fed up...my main pbm with the show is the illogical story telling....in spite of lot of illogical things pointed out, the latest one is the nt track....security men all over, cameras all over and nt boldly walks into AA scene????she manages to escape all the security men at the gate, at home during the haldi ceremony by just covering her face with a saree??? if someone comes like that even an ordinary watchman will ask, who r u madam...and to top it she carries a gun with her...so what use is security ppl???our msk's money wasted...and what about the immigration ppl???why did they not inform when nt landed in india???so all working for maan is inefficient???but nowadays i keep my brain aside and watch the serial just for maaneet....i am just waiting to see the wedding...if it does not materialize then i am off this serial....

Nandini...don't look for LOGIC...that has gone out the window for some time now.  What i find really tedious is the excessive repetitive scenes....delivered very plainly...its missing the oRIGINAL GEET charm that used to exist in the older episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukveil_of_roses

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
actually the problem is we r so much into the show that we want each and everything best for it we sometime get confused ourself if thrill is there we want romance and vice versa we hate aa for we want maneet and when we get enuf of maneet we find it repitetive cv,s too have their own boundations .i mean't no offence  .cv just have to keep balance and all will be wellSmileSmileSmileSmile
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

I had actually started to think that the show is losing its charm, but now I don't think so. I especially like the re-entry of Brij, and NT. It has created some tension and unpredictability to the show, which is good to keep the viewers glued.. And I am among the very few who like the annie-arjun track. The track has great potential if used wisely. Though I do agree that the girl who plays annie could do with some improvement in her acting skills. But I can overlook that fact considering that its her debut role, she has improved a lot from her first episode anyway. And abt Arjun, I have liked Piyush from MMDR days itself, I am happy to see him in a different role. If I started acting tomorrow, I am sure I would be even worse than her. LOLAnd abt Arjun, I have liked Piyush from MMDR days itself, I am happy to see him in a different role.

I agree that the reentry of NT and Brij has brought some mystery factor...but i feel that they don't deliver it like they used to.  In the past the fans would write scenes...and CVs would bring soemthing totally UNEXPECTED, but now i feel we just get what we asked for...no new twist, or angles like before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetuk

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Thank you Viji for raising these questions.Star I was away for a two week vacation and was unable to see GHSP. However when I came back and caught up on all the missed episodes I felt like I had not missed much.  To be frank, if this was some months back, then I would have been so excited, eager and impatient to watch the missed parts. However , after the new writers took over from swati pande, the feelings are a bit lesser for me. (readers ' pls don't misunderstand this statement of mine. I still love our Maaneet . They will always be close to my heart ) .The show is missing some core ingredients that would  make the recipe tastier and much better.

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Yes Cry

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

Yes.
Confused

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Repetitive Sleepy. Except for the new bg music and new attire of Geet, all else looks the same.  Other characters have all gone lifeless, expressionless and missing as well . Dead

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Honestly I don't see the magic that had kept us enchanted in the beginning.  

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

ME TOO No Intentions of hurting anyone with my answers

Hoping the show gets better in the coming days.

Cheers ,

AJ (maaneet2010)

Edited by maaneet2010 - 14 January 2011 at 2:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukartisticrafia

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

actually the problem is we r so much into the show that we want each and everything best for it we sometime get confused ourself if thrill is there we want romance and vice versa we hate aa for we want maneet and when we get enuf of maneet we find it repitetive cv,s too have their own boundations .i mean't no offence  .cv just have to keep balance and all will be wellSmile

I agree...CVs should keep a tighter hold on the story and how it is delivered to the fans.  Once they start catering to what the fans want to s see...they deviate form the intended storyline...and then the show starts to go to the dogs.   CVs need a better control on the story and its execution!!
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???
>> Yup, the show has been losing its charm for me. For quite some time I have been feeling that something has been amiss. The story has been meandering- its almost as if the writers also dont know what to do with the show.

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???
>> The biggest problem is that the story/screenplay just went haywire after the engagement fiasco...They do have decent threads of a story running now...but the execution is seriously flawed. If I were to forget the scene and think of it from a story PoV- many of the recent twists sound really interesting- but the execution on screen has absolutely no dum! The only grouse I have with the writers is that they clearly have not watched the old episodes of GHSP- and hence we have new unanncounced tracks rather than closing out of old loops. The twists are interesting from a drama perspective- but the strongest point of the show was the Maan and Geet chemistry. Even their funny scenes come out looking unfunny. I don't know who is to blame-but something is missing.

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???
>>For that I think the blame rests with the director- who despite excellent actors, makings of a half decent story and loyal viewers- is failing to deliver again and again. Romance is not all about eyelocks and caresses. Even the actors look bored in some of the scenes. They can do so much more.All they have to do is read some of the OS/FF posted on the forum- the writers are far more original/innovative and creative in portraying romance than the current set of writers that the PH has hired.

Edited by -pixie- - 14 January 2011 at 1:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukveil_of_rosesutopia88--Nargis--Silentsoulshali-PoisonIvy-Krishna_Sourav

Go to top