Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 2)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i agree with u completely....but i blame more the editing team of star one for this....in sbs and sbb we r getting so much of maaneet moments, which r not there in the show...so i think inefficient editing of scenes by star one is affecting the show....and the lack of logic in all tracks is also taking its toll...one blunder, one blooper, one illogical sequence we can ignore...but scene pe scene at one stage u will get fed up...my main pbm with the show is the illogical story telling....in spite of lot of illogical things pointed out, the latest one is the nt track....security men all over, cameras all over and nt boldly walks into AA scene????she manages to escape all the security men at the gate, at home during the haldi ceremony by just covering her face with a saree??? if someone comes like that even an ordinary watchman will ask, who r u madam...and to top it she carries a gun with her...so what use is security ppl???our msk's money wasted...and what about the immigration ppl???why did they not inform when nt landed in india???so all working for maan is inefficient???but nowadays i keep my brain aside and watch the serial just for maaneet....i am just waiting to see the wedding...if it does not materialize then i am off this serial....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Well no I dont think the show has lost its charm. Well here is my analysis of the show in order:

1.) When the show started : It had a brilliant storyline and the writers knew where the show was heading but it still lacked something and I think it was a powerful strong positive character which was needed because of all the strong negative characters eg: the old man, brij, nayantara, dev, his sis, etc

2.)When MAAN entered the show: Well this was really where the show started for me :D I was very curious about our MSK, his rough nature and attitude towards life.

3.) When Geet came to delhi: This was another highlight of the show and we got to see the outhouse fight etc etc which was the best part.

4.) Maan came to knw about dev and accepted geet: this part was okay.

5.) NT came to take revenge: The show kinda lost its charm from then on.
6.) MSK and geet's marriage rituals: The show picked up again and has started moving in a positive direction but I think the writers now should think of ending NT, Brij and think of bringing the baby into the world. They should also start plotting out the sameera and vicky track so that the show is made interesting and the plot can grip the viewers and take our show to a new height :)

I think LOL you ve had enough of me now so I hope this answers your questions :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiDilsaySilentsoul--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
res
miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I had actually started to think that the show is losing its charm, but now I don't think so. I especially like the re-entry of Brij, and NT. It has created some tension and unpredictability to the show, which is good to keep the viewers glued.. And I am among the very few who like the annie-arjun track. The track has great potential if used wisely. Though I do agree that the girl who plays annie could do with some improvement in her acting skills. But I can overlook that fact considering that its her debut role, she has improved a lot from her first episode anyway.  If I started acting tomorrow, I am sure I would be even worse than her. LOLAnd abt Arjun, I have liked Piyush from MMDR days itself, I am happy to see him in a different role.

Edited by phoenixgirl - 14 January 2011 at 1:31am

--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Res
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

i agree with u completely....but i blame more the editing team of star one for this....in sbs and sbb we r getting so much of maaneet moments, which r not there in the show...so i think inefficient editing of scenes by star one is affecting the show....and the lack of logic in all tracks is also taking its toll...one blunder, one blooper, one illogical sequence we can ignore...but scene pe scene at one stage u will get fed up...my main pbm with the show is the illogical story telling....in spite of lot of illogical things pointed out, the latest one is the nt track....security men all over, cameras all over and nt boldly walks into AA scene????she manages to escape all the security men at the gate, at home during the haldi ceremony by just covering her face with a saree??? if someone comes like that even an ordinary watchman will ask, who r u madam...and to top it she carries a gun with her...so what use is security ppl???our msk's money wasted...and what about the immigration ppl???why did they not inform when nt landed in india???so all working for maan is inefficient???but nowadays i keep my brain aside and watch the serial just for maaneet....i am just waiting to see the wedding...if it does not materialize then i am off this serial....

Nandini...don't look for LOGIC...that has gone out the window for some time now.  What i find really tedious is the excessive repetitive scenes....delivered very plainly...its missing the oRIGINAL GEET charm that used to exist in the older episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukveil_of_roses

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
actually the problem is we r so much into the show that we want each and everything best for it we sometime get confused ourself if thrill is there we want romance and vice versa we hate aa for we want maneet and when we get enuf of maneet we find it repitetive cv,s too have their own boundations .i mean't no offence  .cv just have to keep balance and all will be wellSmileSmileSmileSmile
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

I had actually started to think that the show is losing its charm, but now I don't think so. I especially like the re-entry of Brij, and NT. It has created some tension and unpredictability to the show, which is good to keep the viewers glued.. And I am among the very few who like the annie-arjun track. The track has great potential if used wisely. Though I do agree that the girl who plays annie could do with some improvement in her acting skills. But I can overlook that fact considering that its her debut role, she has improved a lot from her first episode anyway. And abt Arjun, I have liked Piyush from MMDR days itself, I am happy to see him in a different role. If I started acting tomorrow, I am sure I would be even worse than her. LOLAnd abt Arjun, I have liked Piyush from MMDR days itself, I am happy to see him in a different role.

I agree that the reentry of NT and Brij has brought some mystery factor...but i feel that they don't deliver it like they used to.  In the past the fans would write scenes...and CVs would bring soemthing totally UNEXPECTED, but now i feel we just get what we asked for...no new twist, or angles like before.

neetuk

Go to top