Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer (Page 13)

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys.....Today i am making an unusual Post....Its a Question thats been in my head for the last few days....and what better place to share this thought other than the Geet ForumSmile

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???
Yes, but it can be regained if the CV's want to....Get Nissar Back, he is the only person who can resurrect GHSP now.......He is one of the original visionary of this show, infact the only one left i guess.....Just get him back and the show will be a roaring success againSmile

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???
Yes it is, missing Big time....But rather than blaming the new set of writers, i would request them to watch the previous episodes, read the previous scripts which was tastefully and majestically done by Mrinal Jha, Swati pandey and Priya  RamanathanSmile

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???
This is the directors fault.....Hence i repeat get Nissar Parvez...if somebody can wok wonders on MAANEET its himSmile

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???
I wouldn't say its missing, but its definitely inconsistent, and the CV's does not seem to be able to sustain it .....We get 1 Brilliant episode then 3 episodes which make u wonder are they a part of the same seriesConfused then again 2 days of brilliance onscreen and the pattern continues.....5 days of brilliance and 1 day of Crap...or 4 days of brilliance and 2 days of inconsistent is acceptable....after that audience lose their interest.....and thats where the CV's shud work....

Thanks Viji
Smile

Go to top